Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (157462 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Johnboom: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lleigh:

Exactly. Men say they want a woman with high sex drive. When they get one, they run.
Do you have high libido ?
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Smug4real(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:

It is so funny you think a virgin would put up with a poor sex performance.

You better up your game.

So after a lady keeps herself for marriage, you think she deserves poor sex all the rest of her life. undecided

Imagine such selfishness.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey machetate shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by hyperflex(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
MumEmdy:

Pls lets be considerate sometimes. How will you feel if someone you completely trust as a wife wake you up at night maybe after a stressful day, and told you that you are not satisfying her sexually and that she has been cheating on you and dat she wants to leave you for dat guy she has bn cheating with. Haba, am also a wife i can not say such hurtful words to my husband..I am not justifying his actions but her manner of approach is not healthy..

I agree with you. But we must be careful so our rage doesn’t make us murderers
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by BigBashiru: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2020
hyperflex:

I agree with you. But we must be careful so our rage doesn’t make us murderers

Men have been murdering from the beginning. This trait is called toxic masculinity.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Davesaves:
women.. what do u guys really want.. SMH
I will say this for the upteenth time, u people should stop generalizing, just the same way all men are not the same, in that same vain, all women are not same.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Edosao: 4:21am On Apr 22, 2020
sometimes it is difficult for human being to believe that they can't have it all to the woman to cops that is a graving mistake you better run for your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.