Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (157427 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nature8(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Ustec: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Is it wrong for a virgin to experience heaven on earth? cheesy
Please, stop every wickedness this 2020.
Allow women reach the promised land, abeg o grin
Funny set of creatures,
Always like to be in same league with her colleagues,
But still prefer to stand out among her colleagues before her man.
Only rationally irrational men can truly handle a woman.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Samakus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chain! This will get 2 minutes men thinking real hard grin cheesy
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Thegoodone13(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

It is so funny you think a virgin would put up with a poor sex performance.

You better up your game.

So after a lady keeps herself for marriage, you think she deserves poor sex all the rest of her life. undecided

Imagine such selfishness.
I don't understand woman. Which one is good sex and which one is bad sex? U can't satisfy woman. If u do more they will complain that u want to kill them
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by IdrisE(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dis tori eh!
E de sound like 9ja movie.
But wait o, is it really true that a wife could plan to leave her husband because of sex?

Corper! Corper!! Corper!!! How many times have i call you now? If you have ear, hear what the spirit is saying. Run oooo! Beside you're to serve Nigeria not woman
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Jman06(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
narit:
Lol....... I seriously find this story humurous and kind of sad for the man. All the woman really needs is a touch of reality and her brain will reset, I guess the husband have really made are so comfortable and she thought life is all about sex. Judging by the way she herself describe her husband, I bet any woman given a second chance after their stupidity will die to have a man like that, I definetly know one who would. This is her worst mistake ever, she won't be coming back from this, after 10years together, I am really sad for her, I swear she has no idea what she has gotten into, I doubt she will not eventually commit suicide.
Don't mind her. Women who abandon their marriages on flimsy excuses in this part of the world usually end up miserable! Some even die in the process! I have countless examples
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Mexyz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
TihanSoul:
Visit my signature if you love football.
Guy I just pm you, I need to talk to you concerning your signature
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by bukatyne(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thegoodone13:
I don't understand woman. Which one is good sex and which one is bad sex? U can't satisfy woman. If u do more they will complain that u want to kill them

Your woman would decide.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nairaboi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
There is a judicial precedent that can acquit that man. I can't really quote that now buy I will do when I remember because what the man did was out of anger. Let him a good lawyer
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Michael6180: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
see blew
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by showafrica(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The Corper get big gbola...

His gbola af reset her brain.

My conclusion is that the woman bf way back in school increased her sexual experience beyond the husband control..

Only the Corper can meet up.

Lol, copa don dey waste his energy now on this useless woman, when him go marry own, he will turn to 40 seconds man and his wife go begin look for a younger bigger gbola... And the cycle continues. I always advise guys to reserve some strength for there future wife bc, na when you marry u go know say digging na work

3 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
richPHAROAH:
i support you. kill the hoe. didnt she know u are a 1 second man before she married you? she should say u are broke now so she wants to leave. i hop she didnt survive it because if she survivd it, u fuced up
That is a very flimsy reason to kill someone. Jeez! Some of you guys don't deserve to be among humans
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by actoor(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
A man who married a virgin don't have any business with such fvckery.

Marry a virgin and watch your marriage go smoothly without stress.

From my experience, I can tell you that you got it wrong Bro.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by bbankky: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is serious,when you think you have heard it all. Hmmmnn!
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Gabbriell: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:
1. Husband was very selfish sexually. He knew he was not performing optimally yet was fine because he was satisfied. In his words, the wife was very good/sweet. He is also egoistic: instead of him to see how to improve their sex life if he was still interested in the marriage or walk away, he decided to kill his wife because 'she exposed him.'

2. Since the wife knew sex was important to her, she should have married the first guy. But no, she married a financially stable man who wasn't good in bed and started wailing aka having her cake and eating it. Since the husband is open to giving her mouth action, I believe with better engagement, she would have gotten him to be a better lover. But in her usual character, she is all about now and not willibg to invest in anybody. Guy 1 was good in bed but poor: dump him. Guy 2 was rich but poor in bed: dump him. Guy 3 now is good in bed and yet to determine him pockets. I am sure she would have dumped him if after a few years he was not rich or comfortable. She is a classic fair-weather wife. Something even tells me that it was the husband's money she was using to maintain the corper and corper shun was only singing marriage to eat aunt's money and body. She did not even tell him she was married, she said she was separated.

3. Corper Shun, not much to say. You were sent to serve your father's land, you decided to serve other men's wives. Keep wasting your strenght on a married woman. Your reward is coming soon.

An advise to virgins: As you already know, there are some very selfish men who hunt virgins because they are poor, selfish, inadequate lovers.

Please read up on sex. There are very good books on and offline.

The fact you have never had sex does not mean you wouldn't know when a man is bad or not. undecided

I detest selfishness especially in marriage.

Man cannot COME and then GO and kill himself all b/c of sex. Virgin wey keep herself all years long no be for my head she go come unleash her fury.

Best thing as married couple is to teach one another and grow together. NO GO DEY DO PASS YOUR SELF, I no wan be Solomon Grundy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

Where the virgins dey Biko? I dey find them.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Obec70(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Shameless society! Imagine this kind of public embarrassment? Indeed God's creature has lost it dignity, no moral values again

3 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Babygal2020(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sultannayef:

I married a virgin. Before then I had seen many ladies. Believe, my wife doesn't know what a very good sex is. She is happy with just a lil bit of this and that.
You are right
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by mario2k(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
To Mr Corper - Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.
Proverbs 9:17‭-‬18

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Insectkiller: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
They should ask her how many men get those 3 children??

It might not be d husband
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by bizzibodi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
So women crave for sex too.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by tj4luck(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
SAFE Your Marriage/Affair With The 100% Effective Remedy (NO SIDE EFFECT) To CONQUER Weak Erection, Small Manhood, And Premature Ejaculation Within 14 Days

CLICK HERE: https://naturehealthline.club/ejac/
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Gabbriell:

Man cannot COME and then GO and kill himself all b/c of sex. Virgin wey keep herself all years long no be for my head she go come unleash her fury.

Best thing as married couple is to teach one another and grow together. NO GO DEY DO PASS YOUR SELF, I no wan be Solomon Grundy grin

Solomon Grundy: very nice poem. smiley

Do you remember 'Old Roger', 'Humpty Dumpty' etc.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by machiavelli95: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
chocboi78:
u mean am??

Yea. That's the natural cure for PE. But don't blend the cucumber and banana in too. Just eat it like that while you can blend the rest
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Danobb: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
I dont support domestic violence in any form, but the woman was wrong and the man is wicked as well. Her actions lead to the husband reaction. Did she make any move to try and look for solution with the man? You want to leave ur 3 children for a corper that is likely deceiving you becos he knows u have a business he can eat from during service. She's selfish, u left d previous guy becos he wasn't ready then got married to someone u didn't love. The man should be charged to court for his stupidity.
dre11:
◗Wife plans to marry a youth corps lover

◗ Man machetes wife for exposing his sexual inadequacies

◗ She is heartless and deserves to die – Husband

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sex-war-in-nasarawa/

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Askay: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na so sex matter reach?! I hail o...
The guy was to serve his father land but is serving the mother's "Eden" inclusive. Jeje o bro corper
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
fatymore:
Sex is bae.

But should be on a clean sheet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Okphanymonygang: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
This Devil is fighting a lost battle ooo,woman sha U can't help your husband get over this problem or the wedding wasn't for better for worst nii
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by luluosas(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
How I wish she died, ashewo lady. Foolish dog of a woman. She deserves all that the man visited on her.
I feel like slapping sense into her stupid head from Benin here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by IamHonourable1: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
What do women actually want. I don't really understand women.Give them this, they say its this.Give them sex,they would demand for money,give them money and sex,they would start bothering you with how other men take their women on vacations.
Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:

Haha even a virgin knows what good sex is supposed to feel like. They have friends and the media to inform them.

Once you always cum under 2 minutes she will know that’s not natural and her curiosity will eventually push her to seek better sex.

I’m not saying there are no faithful women but it’s an individual thing. A good woman will work with her husband to find solutions to his problem and other innovative ways to enjoy sex together but it has nothing to do with virginity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa by fatymore(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=dancok post=86081339][/quote]

Come and buy what I am selling

Check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.