Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. (1017 Views)

Between Poverty And Bad Wife Who Kills Man Faster? / Illicit Sex Causes Poverty And Failure / Between Poverty And Bad Wife Which Kills A Man Faster? (2) (3) (4)

2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by achaemeka(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
corona virus

Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by northvietnam(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Go to igala, thank me later .

Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by achaemeka(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
northvietnam:
Go to igala, thank me later .
I need any Baba here in nsukka.
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Gofwane(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
achaemeka:
Hello,nairalanders pls I need do as I say charm or the charm that can make anyone I am chatting with one social media, obey me without argument. I need it here in nsukka(University community), If you know any strong babalawo here in Nsukka drop his contact and address.
grin check my topics
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Azeh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Omo...e don reach diz level

Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by StrikeBack(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Too many idiots around
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by achaemeka(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by kecee99(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
achaemeka:
Hello,nairalanders pls I need do as I say charm or the charm that can make anyone I am chatting with one social media, obey me without argument. I need it here in nsukka(University community), If you know any strong babalawo here in Nsukka drop his contact and address.
For Yahoo Yahoo abi cry
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by LarryBee1k: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Azeh(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
achaemeka:

Bros na you no, I just need do as I say to make some illegal money and run to Canada, settle, school and raise a family there.
I the with u on diz

Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Viktoreze(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
achaemeka:
I know you must have been through a lot but that which you seek will only lead you to:

1- A person who will take you to a fraudulent/fake babalawo who will continually swindle you of the little funds you have and give you totally impotent charms. After which he will later go and collect his share(this will continue until God, in his infinite kindness lets you know say Na scam)

2- A person who will take you to a potent babalawo in order to harvest your God given destiny for his/herself. The Baba/Iya then gives you charms that supposedly give you "do-as-I-say" powers but are completely impotent. After using the charms for awhile you'll most likely get tired and seek out another Baba. Unknown to you a significant part of your God given glory has been harvested.

3- A person who will take you to a baba that performs rituals and gives you charms which he says will grant you the powers you seek but are actually meant to initiate you into some pact with the Devil that you may never understand and may lose your soul afterwards.

There are many other detrimental scenarios that this quest of yours can lead you to but I cannot possibly type here.

I'd advice you to commit your life and career dreams/goals to God and continually pray for the grace to be patient and wait for his time for he is never late. And when his blessings begin to bombard and confuse you, you will praise and worship his name everyday for the ability to wait in faith which he gave unto you.

Trust me when I say I know what I speak of.
May God continue to guide and direct you, IJN

Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by ThegreatLion: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
I know say na Yahoo you wan use an for. but since you get good plan on how to use the money. I non go judge you. strong place dey for Edo State.
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by northvietnam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
achaemeka:

I need any Baba here in nsukka.

Nsk no dey work G work
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Alfather: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
I visited one indian solution temple in benin today. As the grand master ushered me into the temple hall, fear griped me. I saw different picture of indian spirituailist on the walls of the temple both male and famale, fansily and scarily dressed. Red excutive chair were arraige side by side in the temple with a huge grandmaster chair at the alter right in front of the temple. The man sat down in the red chair and ask me to sit down. We were alone in the hall. The hall look like were occultic men hold their meeting, i was so scared but have to sommon some courage. Then he asked me while i came. I told him my work is not moving fine that i hardly get contract so i need help from him. He then gave me two conditions...
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Has it gotten to this? The people here are gradually turning into something else. I mean... I know people do crazy stuff behind closed doors but coming here to vomit their intention to do such? Someone please call 911 cos we dont know who his victim will be.
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Girls, beware of Nairaland guys inviting you over.
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by largehead: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wahala dey this Land. Chai!
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Azeh(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
I visited one indian solution temple in benin today. As the grand master ushered me into the temple hall, fear griped me. I saw different picture of indian spirituailist on the walls of the temple both male and famale, fansily and scarily dressed. Red excutive chair were arraige side by side in the temple with a huge grandmaster chair at the alter right in front of the temple. The man sat down in the red chair and ask me to sit down. We were alone in the hall. The hall look like were occultic men hold their meeting, i was so scared but have to sommon some courage. Then he asked me while i came. I told him my work is not moving fine that i hardly get contract so i need help from him. He then gave me two conditions...
which conditions bro
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by millionboi2: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
achaemeka:

Bros na you no, I just need do as I say to make some illegal money and run to Canada, settle, school and raise a family there.
u think is dat easy and free.

Better ask 4d consequences dat goes with it.......So u know d shoe to wear,d journey fit far pass wetin u tink ooo
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by millionboi2: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
come finish it ooo
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by Alfather: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Azeh:
which conditions bro
What even calm down my fear a little was when i saw the picture of jesus christ in the wall of the tempo, i said at least with that picture i can come out here alife.lol grin
Azeh:
which conditions bro
What even calm down my fear a little was when a saw the picture of jesus christ on the wall of the tempo, i said at least wit dat picture i can com out here alife.lol there was somthin i notice while i sat on the red chair, the chair was hot as if there was hot koal beneath it. Am stil wonderin what that mins. before he gav me the conditions he told me if i have an office for my work yet. I told him no, that i missused the money for it. He then reply, well even without your office we can make you hold contract beyond measure, but on two conditions, sorry i cant say it causes am still scared, make the man no go apear for my side of bed hold my neck this night bigging to ask me say why i talk he secrete for nairaland.
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by achaemeka(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: 2020:no To Poverty And Suffering. by achaemeka(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020

The Slay Queens Makeup Scam! / Skinny Ebony Shows Off Unclad Video For Only Fans 18+ / Nigeria Lesbian Rapper Says See Why Girls Kill To Have Her [watch Video]