Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me (929 Views)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by timmybabyface: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders..

There's this lady I have been dating for some time now and I wish to find out what I can do to know if she really loves me, and also find out her loyalty towards the relationship we share. I notice that some of our Nigerian woman are just after their own benefits or what you have to offer during courtship except you are lucky to meet a good one. I don't see her often because I do not live in Nigeria but I do visit as possible as I can. Please what can I do to know if she really loves me and not just for the benefit of what I have to offer her? I will appreciate a matured and good advice from you all !
Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Franzinni: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
You sound like a good guy .. Sorry to say Good guys always finish last bro ... My question is .. Are there no nice women living in the country you are living in now? CU's in my personal opinion long distant relationship never really works... I am a victim of that and it cost me my UK citizenship goal.

Bro the fact that you are having this kind of thought is already a red flag.. Unfortunately you can't really know the contents of another persons mind and every situation is different..

Love is a blind journey.. You just keep moving forward .. So if you truly love her, then remember love is selfless .. Even if the other person is not responding as wanted but then again ... You might just be a means to an end.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
If you really want to know if she loves you,then fake your deportation.

UnaToto

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by ouzo1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just risk it by trusting what she says she feels about u..if she is lying,the truth will come out but if she is not.u re a made man.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Fisher007: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Loose everything you have. Or act as if you lost it all for 6month and see if she will still claim this so called delusional love.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Form you're broke and see how the love will disappear . She go even upload the guy for whatsapp plus the fish Wey dem kill for her to chop.
Fear girls

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by olumide3367(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Women are scammers. Don't fall for it biko.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by timmybabyface: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Franzinni:
You sound like a good guy .. Sorry to say Good guys always finish last bro ... My question is .. Are there no nice women living in the country you are living in now? CU's in my personal opinion long distant relationship never really works... I am a victim of that and it cost me my UK citizenship goal.

Bro the fact that you are having this kind of thought is already a red flag.. Unfortunately you can't really know the contents of another persons mind and every situation is different..

Love is a blind journey.. You just keep moving forward .. So if you truly love her, then remember love is selfless .. Even if the other person is not responding as wanted but then again ... You might just be a means to an end.

I live in the Netherlands bro! I’m officially a Dutch citizen but I decide to hide this from her by telling her that am still studying in the country and hold a student visa. Have dated white babe in the past so I just wish to get marry to a woman that understand our cultures and traditions but it’s not that important anyway

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
timmybabyface:

There's this lady I have been dating for some time now and I wish to find out what I can do to know if she really loves me, and also find out her loyalty towards the relationship we share. I notice that some of our Nigerian woman are just after their own benefits or what you have to offer during courtship except you are lucky to meet a good one. I don't see her often because I do not live in Nigeria but I do visit as possible as I can. Please what can I do to know if she really loves me and not just for the benefit of what I have to offer her? I will appreciate a matured and good advice from you all !

thats what you get from being in a LDR... there is absolutely NO WAY you will be able to know if this stranger does love you and is faithful to your r/ship. NONE!!!! in order to have any chances, you guys need to have a PROPER r/ship and certainly not live in different part of the world, trying to pretend that you guys are living a normal r/ship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2020
UnaToto:
If you really want to know if she loves you,then fake your deportation.

UnaToto
gbam grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2020
she only loves the opportunity u will offer her overseas bro by getting married to u cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2020
timmybabyface:

I live in the Netherlands bro! I’m officially a Dutch citizen but I decide to hide this from her by telling her that am still studying in the country and hold a student visa. Have dated white babe in the past so I just wish to get marry to a woman that understand our cultures and traditions but it’s not that important anyway
u just want to get scammed over nothing.i would advice u to try the other african girls living in the netherlands with u
Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2020
timmybabyface:

She doesn't. Women are not hardwired to love, though they can have excessively strong desires to possess a man's wealth or sexual attentions (rarely both from the same man); sometimes strongly enough to stick with him for as long as a lifetime.

The bolded is not only applicable to Nigerian women or to some women. It applies to all women everywhere. So stop looking for love from women. It's the proverbial pot at the end of the rainbow.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Franzinni: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2020
timmybabyface:

well in that case you can test her by taking her out of her comfort zone ..to see how she reacts to it .. I mean what ever you feel makes her like you ... Try and turn it on its head ... You can just pretend that you have been framed of some kind of thing there and they are planning to take you to prison and you will be needing her support both emotionally and financially ... And the keep up the act for a couple of months if and when she sends you money just save it in an account for her ... For the day you will give her the big surprise .. I think after that you will fond your answer .. Because a good wife is someone who will stand by you willingly through thick and thin ...
Re: How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me by Owiii(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
timmybabyface:

In opinion, tell her you are relocating to Nigeria as you have being deported back to your country and its unfortunate you didn't finish your studies. Also tell her you've lost everything including the money you have in your account. From there, watch her reactions towards you and see if she is in for the benefits

(1) (Reply)

Let's talk about anything / Policeman Filmed Dragging A Woman Tied To His Motorcycle (video) / My Husband Is Still In Love With A Dead Woman -please Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.