Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery (69156 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by therajah: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2020
rentAcock:
I would love to have a job where my only work hazard is exposure to "movie production lights". These celebrities try so hard to make their life appear tougher than the common man. You are paid millions per shooting to look cute on tv and read some scripts and you want to complain about the production lights. I guarantee you that growth in his eyes very likely had nothing to do with light exposure.
Paid millions to kiss and smouch..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by sharpwriter(m): 3:44am On Jan 25, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Who's your bro? Tani bro eh?
Lol.... Those were Bobrisky's words.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Hopez456(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2020
megastu:

I have had this surgery too. I suddenly developed a growth on my eyes. The surgery doesn't last two hours but can be scary.

You did it in Nigeria? Where and the cost implication?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Enemyofpeace: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2020
seunmohmoh:
That's a very risky surgery. The best way to clean the eyes during eye surgery is with scent leaves.
so says omo iya alagbo seunmohmoh
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by LuverBoi16(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2020
The eye is one ov the most delicate organ in d body . We thank God 4 d successful surgery
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Sprumbaba: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
seunmohmoh:
That's a very risky surgery. The best way to clean the eyes during eye surgery is with scent leaves.

Not risky. This is pyterigium. I did it on one eye. Same day out patient surgery.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Savagethe21st(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2020
This same man that denied his albino child when he saw her with this eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by seunmohmoh(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Not risky. This is pyterigium. I did it on one eye. Same day out patient surgery.
Well, he made it look like it's a big deal.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
when edey shine eye too much for film. How light no go enter grow on top. In they stress the OPTICAL muscles too much. Lol. I love him and his aCtingtho. Anyway, thank God everything is fine. That's the most important thing.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by megastu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Baff Eye Clinic, Ilupeju. Very good clinic.
Hopez456:
You did it in Nigeria? Where and the cost implication?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by megastu(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
I just woke up one day and saw the growth. No one could explain how and why. I did it and i have never had any issues with my eyes.
MISTAICEY02288:

Jeez! I hope you're fine now... Please this growth thin, can you explain it better so i can understand. Also, hope the surgery doesn't cost much and can it be done in Nigeria? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery by RuggedSniper: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye, has undergone eye surgery. He revealed this via his Instagram page.

Sharing photo after the surgery, the 37-year-old actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7svKKUgT76/?hl=en
The eyes are the link to the world... Never to be taken for granted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.