Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning (2649 Views)

This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture) / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=ericsmith post=86090129]
Stop bloating yoursef, what you spew might be ur own truth, buh its an absolute trash cos no man here share ur ideology asides the ladies, these particular thread is a confirmation. : ideologies?
That you choose to asslick women doesnt mean you love women more than some of us, : a thread calling out the mgtows who ignored a womans medical condition to suit their pre sided conclusion is asslicking?
experience is a teacher n no matter how liberal we chose to live, if will don't learn from d past then going round in cycles is almost inevitable. i av read most version of vbunja redpill articles n their is nowhere he asked men to be insensitive to a woman health issue. The message is men be sensible no one ordered anyone to be insensitive. google there meaning.
: did i call out ubunja? Read my reply to omar09.

TBH, ur post ain't worth it but we can't just let ur trash liter d land ...thats why we are always here to trash it: your buiz
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
quote author=ePoster post=86090894

what you are doing is called a goose chase, now go back to that story, calm down n read thru ... irrespective of what d guy was thinkin @ dat moment, did he or did he not resuscitate d gurl?
if not for ur misinterpretation, most guys only adviced he quits the r/ship these does not translate to if a gurl faints on you, as a guy hiss n walk out. the message remains "be sensible" no one will encourage anyone to be insensitive in such an event, and if there are conments that encourage it go to the thread, fish dem out lets analyse it.
Don't be surprise 90% of average naija gurls av @ one point in there lifes fake sickness just to escape sex or get money from there Bfs. tell dem to change, there are tew many fake alarms most guys can relate to.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Cc: Ericsmith.
..op faking seizures, fainting, crying, breathlessness are all classical ploys by girls to turn the tables on you..
Thats a comment from an mgtow. How does one misinterpret that statement?
I lost my younger brother last year. His wife absconded immediately after leaving behind two children for me to take care of alone. I've suffered in the hands of women so i dont need you or any other twisted male to give me that 'asslicking' bullshit... Next time, comment with reason. Leave the throwing of shades to the women. The point of this is to tell the mgtows that its no matter your bad experiences dont take the risk of 'perhaps she could be faking it'. No amount of pride is worth it. Did i concern myself with whether the op should apologise or not? Did i bother with the aftermath of his relationship? I instead wrote, if you read, of how callous it is to tell another that he has been 'played' because from all indication the girl was 'faking it'. Again have an open mind when analysing others situation
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=ePoster post=86093669]Cc: Ericsmith.
..op faking seizures, fainting, crying, breathlessness are all classical ploys by girls to turn the tables on you..
Thats a comment from an mgtow. How does one misinterpret that statement?

Now, the 1st thing you should av asked yourself is if that statement was true or false. in my experience TRUE , buh if you think it is false you shuld av directed ur rebuttal @that very moniker.

Isis, boko haram are all muslims buh when they carry out there evil act, we castigate them directly not there religion. you can't jus go out n look 4 d nearest mosque to burn. if smith say sumtin n i feel he is wrong i call him out directly not the movement, that way the message is clear
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=ericsmith post=86095874][/quote] that was simply one of the numerous comments like it.
Eight out of ten of the nairaland mgtows post were similar. Should i have taken a pen to write down all the monikers who commented in a thread that made fp?
Please! We generalize to save ourselves the stress
wink
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by narit: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Actually, there is a sense in what you were trying to pass on to us, but you could just not explain it better, I believe your topic made much better sense than your explanation. Red pill is traded with Reason. I agree you can not just conclude a girl is LovePeddler, because she was showing an action which may or may not prove she is wh0re
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
that was simply one of the numerous comments like it.
Eight out of ten of the nairaland mgtows post were similar. Should i have taken a pen to write down all the monikers who commented in a thread that made fp?
Please! We generalize to save ourselves the stress
wink

its time i point out that you are not so different from those 8 out of 10 mgtows afterall, you must b wondering how;
you easily made a generalization to save ursef frm "stress" abi without considering how the remaining two mgtow might feel.
Those mgtow guys also made easy generalization that d seizure must be a ploy gurls play without considering few gurls that are not faking .. guess what those guys also av an excuse nobody wants to be fooled again.
Now what is the difference between you & them, they av an excuse like you for been inconsiderate of the minority. its beta we drop these matter b4 you discredit the other thing i think u're tryin to correct.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
ericsmith:

its time i point out that you are not so different from those 8 out of 10 mgtows afterall, you must b wondering how;
you easily made a generalization to save ursef frm "stress" abi without considering how the remaining two mgtow might feel.
Those mgtow guys also made easy generalization that d seizure must be a ploy gurls play without considering few gurls that are not faking .. guess what those guys also av an excuse nobody wants to be fooled again.
Now what is the difference between you & them, they av an excuse like you for been inconsiderate of the minority. its beta we drop these matter b4 you discredit the other thing i think u're tryin to correct.

The mgtows made an awful generalization that could have cost a life had they been in the same situation.
i generalized by calling out the mgtows who typed trash. Did i diss the ones who commented justly? I merely focused my attention on the wrong doers.
What dirty secret? grin
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by hazard7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Blah blah blah blah. Always trying to sound logical and highly intelligent when we all know you will eventually end up saying nothing reasonable or tangible. cheesy
You gave him the perfect reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
When i first read his thread, i was temped to comment that she was faking her seizures to cover up her misdeeds. Unlike the alphas i decided to wait before typing anything that i would later regret. After reading for a while, i began to see things from the ops p o v. For the frequency of her seizures to the trigger and medication, the op highlighted every detail that i started to feel sympathy for the lady.
A message to the Nairaland Mgtow Association.
Dont let your personal experiences so cloud your judgement that you would be left incapable of reasoning.
Dont be so blind that you would ignore anothers pitiful medical condition only to tag her unfaithful because of what you passed through
In life, while dealing with others pre-taking sides wont always be the best option. Whether all women be hoes to you, dont delibrately ignore the fact that in this situation the lady was blameless.
The mgtow believes in self preservation but not breeding folks who blame a paticular group of individuals for their mistakes.
if everyone have waited, you will meet a thread with zero comment and those new details you claim to have about her condition will not come out

1 Like

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Greatomotoy: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I just followed the links,I am not even bothered about the op of the thread its the comments that were disgusting,couldn't go past first page...Nawa o. This NL has tire me aswear
@astrog and eposter u missed this line in the Op submission
'. I started apologizing immediately
to calm her down, she passed out for some minutes after she
tried to use her clothes to suffocate herself'

as u can see she wanted to black mail the Op emotionally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
if by falling you mean to encourage another to believe that his gf with is faking her seizures because of some negative experiences i have had...
I smoke and drink alot. Thats the choices i've made in my crazy life. But i wont delibrately endanger another nor advise someone to do the same.
the op did not give much detail at first. the first set of people to comment actually brought out the real situation.
you should be focusing on their comments after learning she is sick
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Martinez39s(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Greatomotoy:

Time has come for us to ignore or mock those who don't just "get it" or don't want to "get it." grin
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Omar09(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
hazard7:

You gave him the perfect reply

Waiting patiently for you tips.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Greatomotoy:

Manipulate the op by endangering her own life? To what end? Because he has a ddiick or cash greater than her life? C'mmon! Have you seen someone having seizures before? That action is very common with them. People close to them remove dangerous objects around them when they are experiencing crisis. It's a pity you could only see manipulative action in a being who is absolutely detached from reality and reasoning.

Sometimes I wonder how you all sleep at night after typing these things here.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Greatomotoy: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ariza:
Manipulate the op by endangering her own life? To what end? Because he has a ddiick or cash greater than her life? C'mmon! Have you seen someone having seizures before? That action is very common with them. People close to them remove dangerous objects around them when they are experiencing crisis. It's a pity you could only see manipulative action in a being who is absolutely detached from reality and reasoning.

Did u read where the Op said she wanted to use her cloth to suffocate herself. u should ask urself to what end did she wants to suffocate herself if not to black mail him
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Greatomotoy:

Did u read where the Op said she wanted to use her cloth to suffocate herself. u should ask urself to what end did she wants to suffocate herself if not to black mail him
The fact that you didn't see answer to your question in my response to you shows it would be a complete waste of time engaging you. Sorry I have no crayons to draw or paint for you to comprehend.Have fun.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Greatomotoy:

years ago, somebody strangled her roommate during a seizure before.

Seizures manifest in different ways. Not just shaking and foaming at the mouth
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ariza:

By endangering her life right in the front of the guy she as succeed psychologically in entrapping his mind to a constant fear of she might commit suicide or harm her self if he tries to leaves. she succeeded in using her health to trap the guy even the suspicions he had that led to her impromptu seizure wil av to be discarded in other not to sound callous and wicked even to his own ears. if i hear say women don"t know what they are doing. #smh
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
ericsmith:

By endangering her life right in the front of the guy she as succeed psychologically in entrapping his mind to a constant fear of she might commit suicide or harm her self if he tries to leaves. she succeeded in using her health to trap the guy even the suspicions he had that led to her impromptu seizure wil av to be discarded in other not to sound callous and wicked even to his own ears. if i hear say women don"t know what they are doing. #smh
Lol, I don't know if you are good with analysis but I think you are missing something here. As soon as the guy confronted her,her legs started vibrating and she had seizures. Shock is probably the cause of this,are you saying someone in this position can think of anything at that moment?
Like I typed earlier sometimes people suffering from this medical conditions unintentionally do things to hurt themselves that is why people with them remove dangerous objects around them during crisis. I've worked with a special kid before, I know what I'm saying.Sometimes this kid will hit herself so hard that the only way to avoid injuries is to hold her hands till her seizure comes down. Are you going to say she was only manipulating me?. What if the lady's case is similar to this.

Y'all should stop assuming nonsense because you want to defend your inability to adapt or tolerate change. If your ex is bad to you,that doesn't mean all women are bad. Stop being sissies who hide behind negative experience to be Cruel.Humanity forbids that.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ariza:
Lol, I don't know if you are good with analysis but I think you are missing something here. As soon as the guy confronted her,her legs started vibrating and she had seizures. Shock is probably the cause of this,are you saying someone in this position can think of anything at that moment?
Y'all should stop assuming nonsense because you want to defend your inability to adapt or tolerate change. If your ex is bad to you,that doesn't mean all women are bad. Stop being sissies who hide behind negative experience to be Cruel.Humanity forbids that.

i am not an analyist, jus an average guy on NL, what could be more shocking to you than me telling you ur dirty secrets tonight, i can bet the guilt wil be so written all over you .. some can quickily mask it while some are not automated liers. shock is mostly linked with fear, if you are not guilty can you be afraid of ur Bf, no weapon.
You might be right & i may be wrong,truths is we are both assuming from different point of views cos we no dey there, i gave her 20% benefit of doubt within me, buh considering what she stands to gain from that stunts was why i 80% think she manipulated the guy. these as got nothing to do with cruelty, faking it or not am sure any sane guy will saved her 1st, even if breakup is imminent. cruelty or wickedness u are trying to infuse is another emotional manipulation. grin
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
ericsmith:

i am not an analyist, jus an average guy on NL, what could be more shocking to you than me telling you ur dirty secrets tonight, i can bet the guilt wil be so written all over you .. some can quickily mask it while some are not automated liers. shock is mostly linked with fear, if you are not guilty can you be afraid of ur Bf, no weapon.
You might be right & i may be wrong,truths is we are both assuming from different point of views cos we no dey there, i gave her 20% benefit of doubt within me, buh considering what she stands to gain from that stunts was why i 80% think she manipulated the guy. these as got nothing to do with cruelty, faking it or not am sure any sane guy will saved her 1st, even if breakup is imminent. cruelty or wickedness u are trying to infuse is another emotional manipulation. grin
I guess the bolded is the newly found words in Romance section guys dictionaries. Although a sensible person wonder what manipulating a being behind keypads would profit.Only a self absorbed one will reason otherwise. Lol. Whatever rocks your boat sir, you are entitled to your opinion. Have fun.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Ariza:
I guess the bolded is the newly found words in Romance section guys dictionaries. Although a sensible person wonder what manipulating a being behind keypads would profit. Only a self absorbed one will reason otherwise. Lol Whatever rocks your boat sir, you are entitled to your opinion. Have fun.

Alol !! doesnt it matter, bhind keyboard or we see face to face ... even tho these convo is not a contest sumtin in you won't jus want to lose, so when it comes to antics to win a woman wil alway chose emotion ova logic.
"only d self absorbed" ... like srsly!! was that suppose to av a transverse effect on me grin
if you give a samurai an opportunity to pick ammunition he wil alway pick a sword ova a gun ... the only reason satan had to send eve to man was he knew he stand no chance engaging man logically grin eve jus rob adam tits ... here we are 2day. happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Happyfela(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2020
E poster you are irritating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Workers Caught Having Sex In UK Amidst Corovid 19 18+ / Masturbation Is Better Than Sleeping With Just Anyone - Beauty Queen / I Am In Love With The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.