Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD (6805 Views)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
1. They go around bullying guys and calling every guy in here that differs from their ideology a simp

2. They claim their ideology is the absolute truth, almost all there post has no research references

3. They are very aggressive with their ideas and ready to insult anyone that say something different.

4. The claim they don't like women and shouldn't be trusted yet they come to romance section everyday.

5. Hate talk and name calling is the other of the day.

6. They barely talk about fatherhood, all they do is talk endlessly about sex and bitches.

please if you want a healthy relationship as a guy thread on redpill with care, or better still red some good books that are specifically written for men growth and development. The ones here are filled with many lies and theories from depressed people, half truth and distracting stuff.

23 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Could you pls recommend one. Pls I only read books that are 'best seller'...

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Being a naive guy is bad enough and there are chances you could date the wrong people. To become more confident you need to work on your social skills and self-esteem, you need experience.

The truth is this, any gender out there could harm you, girls and boys, you male friends could trick you into being their money bag, same way a girl can trick you.

A boss at your workplace can manipulate you to collect lower wage than your value. There are alot of life games everybody has to learn. Don't let anyone trick you games happens in relationship. incase you need prove here is one Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships i 1964 by psychiatrist Eric Berne.

Read research work and book by learned psychologist to understand how social games works rather than some cooked up shit given by people here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Drone95(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2020
No More Mr Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life Hardcover
by Robert A. Glover (Author)

This book is an excellent book for any gender, if you need to understand why you developed some bad trait(Nice guy is a misnomer for people with hidden low self esteem). Please read this book.

Also for female who has husband who is so nice that he act awkwardly and becomes the guy everyone love rather than showcase his true self, recommend this book for him.

Glover uncover the truth why some guys try to act nice and fear to act confident in social setting(workplace, at home, church etc)
A great read

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:
Being a naive guy is bad enough and there are chances you could date the wrong people. To become more confident you need to work on your social skills and self-esteem, you need experience.

The truth is this, any gender out there could harm you, girls and boys, you male friends could trick you into being their money bag, same way a girl can trick you.

A boss at your workplace can manipulate you to collect lower wage than your value. There are alot of life games everybody has to learn. Don't let anyone trick you games happens in relationship. incase you need prove here is one Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships i 1964 by psychiatrist Eric Berne.

Read research work and book by learned psychologist to understand how social games works rather than some cooked up shit given by people here
Tell me more about it pls
I'm begging
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2020
The Truth: An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships by Neil Strauss
This book is also a great read for men who wants to be genuine with themselves and find out how childhood experience could lead to a life mess.

Also the book highlight how broken people caught up with relationship insecurity and lack motivation for commitment could be free of their insecurity and how they explore the true cause of the insecurity.

This book also is a continuation of the THE GAME written by same author.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2020
slimkhalifa:

I'm begging
More about what?
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:
No More Mr Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life Hardcover

This book is an excellent book for any gender, if you need to understand why you developed some bad trait(Nice guy is a misnomer for people with hidden low self esteem). Please read this book.

Also for female who has husband who is so nice that he act awkwardly and becomes the guy everyone love rather than showcase his true self, recommend this book for him.

Glover uncover the truth why some guys try to act nice and fear to act confident in social setting(workplace, at home, church etc)
A great read

Sounds interesting..
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Don't mind them,90% of the so-called red-pillers here are just bunch of insecure men,who has low self-esteem,......I admit women do play games,but the fact is that if you respect yourself,women will respect you...... Attracting a woman is like a skill,just like an inspiring engineer has to go through training and school before he becomes an engineer,you also learn the skills to attract women,what the stupid red-pills does is that it just teaches you useless and hateful ideology and not the skill in attracting women,the so-called red-pillers are apha-males from the outside but weak on the inside,they act tough but inside them,they filled with Insecurities,and are as fragile as an egg,to attract women. you have to follow a few books or blogs

1-no more mr nice guy by Robert Glover
2-Models by mark Manson
3-Attraction is not a choice by David DeAngelo

some blogs like
develop attraction.......Chris canwell,(this my favorite blog,it a blast),you can also watch his videos on YouTube
Redpillstheory by averil...........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by AstroG: 12:46am On Nov 01, 2020
sad

41 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:

More about what?
The book above , do you have f PDF
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Etinosa1234: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2020
If yOu rESpEct yOUrsElF woMEn will reSPect u

Another way of saying, be nice to her

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by AstroG: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Make ah join you laugh joooor

27 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Etinosa1234: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2020
After the long speech,he quotes a redpill book

And where did that bring u?

Back to me cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 1:19am On Nov 01, 2020
slimkhalifa:

The book above , do you have f PDF
I don't have the PDF, I read it long ago as part of my course
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Sibtygar: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:
After the long speech,he quotes a redpill book

And where did that bring u?

Back to me cheesy
redpill don't have a book.
Go back to your thread

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2020
See them OJ Simpsons. After acting tough for the bitches they'll open new accounts later to tell us how they've been blindly and foolishly loving a vagina distributor and how messed up their lives have turned. Some will contemplate suicide while some will use style to beg for money after wrecking their little savings just to please vagina people.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
See them OJ Simpsons. After acting tough for the bitches they'll open new accounts later to tell us how they've been blindly and foolishly loving a vagina distributor and how messed up their lives have turned. Some will contemplate suicide while some will use style to beg for money after wrecking their little savings just to please vagina people.
This is what the OP just mentioned. Name calling and insulting other guys!

What is this segregation about?

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Any guy that considers a woman his priority in life without thinking about his wellbeing or financial situation at the moment (especially in this times) is a SIMP I rest my case

Red pill is the cure to all these nonsense entertainment has brought to our traditional doorsteps, like kneeling down to propose to a woman, even my papa talk say na for introduction na em you go know if you go marry am

36 Likes

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
grin grin you talk true, if only some people will listen

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Uzomacharles: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2020
Sibtygar:

A great read

Can you share via WhatsApp or?
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Uzomacharles: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2020
OP you're getting it wrong...

SIMPS CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS THAT WILL FAVOUR THEM

SIMPS DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY THEY NEED IN THE RELATIONSHIP

SIMPS PROMISE AND PROMISE AND FULFILL AND AT THE END THEY LOOSE EVERYTHING...

DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET A GIRL BY GIVING HER THE WORLD

SIMPS TRY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO IMPRESS A GIRL AND GET HER LAID

ALPHA MALE ARE THE OPPOSITE AND I'M PLANNING TO BE ONE(ADJUSTING MY MR NICE GUY)

OP Girls Never Do You Something...

And For The Reason Why Alpha Male Comes Into This Romance Section Everyday: This is because they see much complain by Mr Nice Guy
Question To Answer: How Many People Who Possess The Traits Of Alpha Male Come Here To Complain

My2Cent grin

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2020
on behalf of my brothers I say this again

PAINFUL DEATH TO SIMPS

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Godada(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2020
slimkhalifa:

I'm begging

Go to pdfdrive.com and copy and paste the book name and author on the search bar. Hit search. To your success!
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Godada(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Uzomacharles:
OP you're getting it wrong...

SIMPS CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS THAT WILL FAVOUR THEM

SIMPS DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY THEY NEED IN THE RELATIONSHIP

SIMPS PROMISE AND PROMISE AND FULFILL AND AT THE END THEY LOOSE EVERYTHING...

DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET A GIRL BY GIVING HER THE WORLD

SIMPS TRY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO IMPRESS A GIRL AND GET HER LAID

ALPHA MALE ARE THE OPPOSITE AND I'M PLANNING TO BE ONE(ADJUSTING MY MR NICE GUY)

OP Girls Never Do You Something...

And For The Reason Why Alpha Male Comes Into This Romance Section Everyday: This is because they see much complain by Mr Nice Guy
Question To Answer: How Many People Who Possess The Traits Of Alpha Male And Complain

My2Cent grin

The Op actually has gotten the fact of the matter muddled up. Being a man albeit an alpha man is not something you attain from hereditary. It's something you learn and excel at like learning cognitive practices.

There are inherent games being played behind the scene in all aspects of any relationship. For instance in a romance relationship between a guy and a lady, there is the love fool or clown and then the royalty. The love fool is the maga in common Nigerian lingua. Having an understanding of what's at play here and how to handle yourself will go a long way in changing the subtle under hand ploys used to make you basically a simp.

These are psychological practices gleamed from the works of psychologists. I first came in contact with this truth when I read the 48laws of power. There dirty games been used against us everyday by our families, friends and foes.

It's actually a personal decision how you want to make use of these powers. Some people claim that they are unethical but yet these same people make use of these insidiously.

I could write a whole compendium on this issue. But it is sufficient to note that people play dirty games on us every day.

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Uzomacharles: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Godada:

The Op actually has gotten the fact of the matter muddled up. Being a man albeit an alpha man is not something you attain from hereditary. It's something you learn and excel at like learning cognitive practices.

There are inherent games being played behind the scene in all aspects of any relationship. For instance in a romance relationship between a guy and a lady, there is the love fool or clown and then the royalty. The love fool is the maga in common Nigerian lingua. Having an understanding of what's at play here and how to handle yourself will go a long way in changing the subtle under hand ploys used to make you basically a simp.

These are psychological practices gleamed from the works of psychologists. I first came in contact with this truth when I read the 48laws if power. There dirty games been used against us everyday by our families, friends and foes.

It's actually a personal decision how you want to make use of these powers. Some people claim that they are unethical but yet these same people make use of these insidiously.

I could write a whole compendium on this issue. But it is sufficient to note that people play dirty games on us every day.

Sure
Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by Uzomacharles: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Guys always pay attention to what women say and try to deconstruct their statements. I know I haven’t done this well myself, but we all live to learn.
Women are right when they say men think with their di$$cks and HARDON has many times warned us to be in total control of j-rod.
What women are trying to tell us is that
1. How can someone be so stupid to accept all my manipulation and emotional torture I dish out and still want to do everything within his power to make me happy
2. How can someone be so foolish to go and hustle for several hours and just throw his money at me without me lifting a finger
3. How can someone be so stupid to think that I don’t have sexual biological needs just like him and he is ready to pay me for the same pleasure we both enjoy.
Hmmmmm I guess these men don’t use their brains to think but their j-rod. And that’s why you hear women saying I am more comfortable having male friends than female friends, guys what they are telling us is that it’s hard to use and manipulate females like themselves but a walk in the park in using men like a piece of disposable tissue paper.
Now guys this is the fix
List all the things women do to upset you and drive you insane...from shaming you because you don’t let her use you for financial gains, to friendzoning, to cancelling of dates, to using you as an emotional tampoon when the bad boys pump and dump her, to outright disrespect, to not accepting NO for an answer and getting all crazy about it, to silent treatment or blocking/un-friending you on Facebook etc.
Do a reverse psychology on them and do exactly all these to them and I can bet with my two balls that your dating life will never remain the same again.
Through the years, women have slowly, but surely, assumed the dating mantle that is detrimental to men by adopting a dual mating strategy, using low/average tier men for resources and high tier alpha men who don’t give a sh,,!t for sex.
So guys keep your heads up above the water level and ignore all that sexual thirst. Protect yourselves from being used by this low hanging fruit fembot and concentrate on personal development and financial investment towards retirement holidaying with a bottle of Ciroc in Bali or Phuket.
Spread this message to all your beta friends and invite them to come on this thread and witness HARDON’s gift to MANkind.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:

yeye red-pill,when u say respect yourself I mean
1-put your self and your purpose first before any woman
2-stand up for yourself and don't be afraid to call her for her actions
3-Be ready to walk away from a relationship that does not favour you
4-dont be needy

This are far better than the hate against women you guys preach here

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Op has good points

I sincerely think one thing wrong in Nairaland is people trying to shovel their believe into the mouth of someone else. PUA and redpill lost their forum on Reddit due to the fact that it was taken over by extremist. Extremism is everywhere

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by theophilusj31(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
This is what the OP just mentioned. Name calling and insulting other guys!

What is this segregation about?
Don't mind them, labelling men simps, meanwhile they are the real simps,they should be ashamed of themselves, coming here to preach hate against women and call them names

Re: Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD by stanliwise(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2020
theophilusj31:
Don't mind them, labelling men simps, meanwhile they are the real simps,they should be ashamed of themselves, coming here to preach hate against women and call them names
The name calling is really a big turn off for me even same reason I left PUA forum long back. They name called and laugh at every single contradiction. Even I that believe in their theory a lot especially Style and mystery. I began to really hate the group.

I feel any movement just like cult, religion that aren’t based on research will be overtaken by the extremist. We see this a lot.

Redpill got ban on Reddit due to the high amount of hate speech and curse words on almost each post. Incels (involuntary celebate) thread where the worst thread ever, they are totally toxic.

The redpill has been hijacked

Which Is Better For Self Service / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70