Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (57359 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Oduclemz: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
B2joa:

honestly the lecturers ability should also be questioned.. And the government and the academic world in nigerial has failed... For instance a guy in my set that just graduated from kogi state uni(now paau) is already a lecturer in a federal poly in the state. Well it not that i wish him bad but this guy still has carryoves to wright, he wrote all and i mean all his exams using phones in the exam all but because he is a politician boy.. Mhen this guy cannot speak one correct sentense o so i just imagin what and how he will lecture and explain things to students

It has nothing to do with Lecturers. Pharmacy curriculum is very broad. Imagine a particular course handled by not less than 6 lecturers with voluminous notes and materials to cover in each of them. No matter how brilliant you are you cannot cover course Materials im Pharmacy Schools. Sleep at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by yusman14(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oduclemz:

You repeat the whole courses all over even the ones you passed
This is serious oo..Is it like this in advanced countries
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by anigbajumo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Al-amdulilah my sister scaled through,I was shocked wen she DM me late in the night yesterday,she always read for like 12hrs everyday...

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Randy100: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
God1stson:

I did not c this as very bad. In my department then, Mech UNN na prayers we we take dey pass after TDBs. In a class if 202, 180 ppl go fail only about 20 go pass 4 final yr me551 fluid mechanics
I use to hear about it during my days in UNN, esp. Thermodynamic.
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Crown033: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
That's how it is every where, people uses 7-8 years due to failure before they graduate from pharmacy in Madonna university....
Since I graduated since 2015, I haven't open any book to read because I m still recovery from all my readings.... Shaiiii I suffer for private school wey I attend bah die

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by sokkatua: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
OAU lecturers are born sadists,this is not uncommon with pharmacy department,i m a living witness to the same bullshit in 1995

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Mac2016(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Open a shop to sell drugs in a modern way then become a "pharmacist" in Nigeria.. Tele which drug are Nigerian pharmacists producing?!
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Onlyonebuhari: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
OAU pharmacy still remain hell for our brothers and sisters over there.........Ife pharmacy......toughest pharm department in West Africa.
May God be with you all.
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by yusman14(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=DECLAN2015 post=86095248][/quote]very true...I am a OAU student
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Jman06(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
OAU pharmacy still remain hell for our brothers and sisters over there.........Ife pharmacy......toughest pharm department in West Africa.
May God be with you all.
Uniben does almost twice the volume of work in OAU pharmacy. Go ask around!

It was hell when I was there!

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by yusman14(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Baddestguyp:
big lie, so many have paid their way into OAU...even connect works too...
This nonsense u say is just a fallacy...I dey OAU and I know people who did poorly in jamp and post jamp here in law with me
Maybe it only happens in your department...I am in techn....all my course mates blasted jamb..pure merit
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by yusman14(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
anigbajumo:
Al-amdulilah my sister scaled through,I was shocked wen she DM me late in the night yesterday,she always read for like 12hrs everyday...
It is not possible..normal daily activities on campus will have take 18 hours
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by yusman14(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jman06:

Hope you Know that OAU started the first faculty of pharmacy in West Africa...other Nigeria unis are just tapping from their syllabus...
Work loads are the same
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Baddestguyp(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

And they scored less than 200? Have you seen any OAU student that scored less than 200 in JAMB and post JAMB with your own eyes?

I know several...
All that fallacy about OAU na lie...maybe they happened years back like 10 years ago...but I entered OAU 2014/15 and from that time it has been clear that all these were pure lies
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Jman06(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
yusman14:
Hope you Know that OAU started the first faculty of pharmacy in West Africa...other Nigeria unis are just tapping from their syllabus...
Work loads are the same
Uniben does pharmD which has wider coverage especially in clinical pharmacy. Like I alluded to in my post, the workload in PharmD is almost twice that in OAU pharmacy!

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by midnighter(f): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jman06:
They might be missing something, you never can tell.

Meanwhile, who's behind that jman24 moniker?? Please people, I'm not the one o

Oh really? I assumed all "Jman" monickers were yours. Whoops! You have an impersonator cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Jman06(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
midnighter:

Oh really? I assumed all "Jman" monickers were yours. Whoops! You have an impersonator cheesy
Honestly! I just noticed it today!
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by midnighter(f): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jman06:
Honestly! I just noticed it today!

Lol sorry oh, you can take it as a compliment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by samdung(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Yustash001 post=86087304]I heard pharmacy in OAU no be beans...[/quote

No be beans in every University, not only OAU

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by anigbajumo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
yusman14:
It is not possible..normal daily activities on campus will have take 18 hours

That is what she told me ND I studied that wen she is at home.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Onlyonebuhari: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jman06:

There is only one Ife pharmacy......... I was a medical student in Ife. Ife law and pharmacy remain toughest and the best just the way UI medical school remain the best.
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Jman06(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

There is only one Ife pharmacy......... I was a medical student in Ife. Ife law and pharmacy remain toughest and the best just the way UI medical school remain the best.
You only know about Ife, you don't know what's going on in other schools!
Imagine comparing a school that does pharm.D with the one that does B.pharm. Even reasonable Ife pharmacy students and lecturers won't make such comparison.

Ife is good but Uniben is better and has excellent pharmacy lecturers!

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by yusman14(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I know several...
All that fallacy about OAU na lie...maybe they happened years back like 10 years ago...but I entered OAU 2014/15 and from that time it has been clear that all these were pure lies
It has never happened bro...below 200?? impossible
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Darestc2k12: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm.... Blame the lecturers

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

How much reply me on my email or Whatsapp me on 08064407549
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Onlyonebuhari: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jman06:
You only know about Ife, you don't know what's going on in other schools!
Imagine comparing a school that does pharm.D with the one that does B.pharm. Even reasonable Ife pharmacy students and lecturers won't make such comparison.

Ife is good but Uniben is better and has excellent pharmacy lecturers!

D pharm was just approved by the Senate 2 years ago and no School has graduated anyone with the degree. Just check webometrics ranking of pharmacy schools and stop comparing kindergarten with college.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Legendguru: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by juniorstar(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
destinie2019:

They failed. Healthcare professionals are not meant to be assisted to pass, sir. They are going to be responsible for life or death decisions.

Cool down.

The main think examiners look out for is ARE YOU SAFE...Can they trust you to treat their children and grandchildren when they are not there...it is a serious something ooh.. no emotions
but one thing i have realized is dat understanding a concept and passing exams are different things entirely

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Geemama1:

People like you should just keep quiet when an important discussion is going on.... You don't have to give a suggestion.... Because this is trash

I assume you are one of those who failed. And you don't seem ready to mend your ways. Good. Because in any field which involves the kind of professionalism that can impact life and death, lazy youth should not be given a free pass. I think that I am more qualified to comment than someone whose highest completed qualification is probably an o/level school certificate. You were still shitting in your nappies when we were passing exams more difficult than your Marlian generation will ever write.

Continue spending your time abusing your elders and academic betters on SM and partying with your Marlian friends. Don't go and beg your passed colleagues to teach you how to read, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by Jman06(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

D pharm was just approved by the Senate 2 years ago and no School has graduated anyone with the degree. Just check webometrics ranking of pharmacy schools and stop comparing kindergarten with college.
Sorry! You're obviously not well informed. Uniben has been doing Pharm.D even before approval by NUC. Do a google search and get yourself informed!
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by boladale123: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Geemama1:

It's obvious you are a retarded being .....learn to keep quiet and observe sometimes, it's not a must you talk or give opinion

Shredded brain like yours would not listen to the words of elders, what I see while kneeling ,I am sure you cannot see while standing.
I imagine you are a student, the end shall espouse the man with a dead Cutlass.
Re: Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy by DexterousOne(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
yusman14:
Work loads are the same
Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.