Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men (3759 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by eherbal(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin shared the story of a man whose wife appears to be cheating on him.
He was shocked when he received text messages of his wife's bed pictures with two men. According to his account, his wife was seen in the pictures holding a man's man hood and also licking his nip ples while she smiled at the camera.
Initially, all efforts to reach her failed and she was with their children. He later found out her location but presently, it appears she isn't interested in the marriage anymore.
The man has threatened to involve a lawyer and the police to retrieve the kids from the estranged wife and he is set to move on with his life without her.
Read the mind-boggling story below:

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by eherbal(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2020
More cry

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Eeeeya
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by codedlee(m): 6:04am On Jan 25, 2020
Where the pixs na grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Davash222(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2020
They sent you photos of your wife with two men on bed, immediately, you forward it to your wife Na so dem dey do am?
You for wait make she return, then ask her where she’s coming from, before showing her the photos.

9 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by BabbanBura(m): 6:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Wow, things are really happening these days!
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Amanee(f): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Sad one

These children that he's carrying on his head like this, with this his wife's behavior are they even his?

He should run DNA tests to confirm before story go enter

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Born2Breed(f): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Thank God for our family birth mark,also DNA is a sure for all my brothers.
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by seunlayi(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
They sent you photos of your wife with two men on bed, immediately, you forward it to your wife Na so dem dey do am?
You for wait make she return, then ask her where she’s coming from, before showing her the photos.

This man must have some Daura lineage
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Oluwaphemite(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Haaaaaa, NKAN BE
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Hian Na wa. They have "Emekalize" this one wife. Uhmmm Oga ooo.
Anyway just read my signature and PT.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by nifemi25(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2020
The man should have calm down till when his wife return home before he sent the pictures to her.....
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by bukatyne(f): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Another one collapses. undecided

Was the wife planning that this day would come?
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Kingluqman(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Olagbara ooo

All these thing dey always make me fear marriage ooo.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Mobi47(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2020
another one...after everything that the husband did for her...na wa for women o. they keep disappointing me every day. Hopefully my wife would be delivered from heaven.
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by doggedfighter(f): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Is this another jorofied story?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by eherbal(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by MrDoGood(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Another dead one
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by IMASTEX: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Inside life
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by tydi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
my only annoyance is the man still labeling her as his wife, which kind mumu wife?? Call the hoe bitchy that has your kid, the world would understand better.. and even after her exhibiting her hoeing nature.. Its in them like peak milk and will always one day make us shameful.. ogun kill the man there..
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Rosarie(f): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
For him to have sent her shows how open a man he is.
He was shocked and felt it was a lie,he has already trusted her with his life which is how marriage is suppose to be.
That woman will never see good in her life in Jesus name.
If you are a man or a woman that betrays your spouse love and trust,God will give you a disgrace that will make you humble and run to your family back.
Re: Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
If I comment now, they'll say I'm a misogynist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice About Breastpumps / What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" / What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.