Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 (3661 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Handsome777(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2016
I'm a Batch A 2016 corps member in the FCT. I have a girlfriend whom I started dating from the university. Currently, she is doing her NYSC program in Kaduna state.

Whenever,we had free-time, we used to exchange visits. Sometimes, I go to Kaduna; other times, she comes to Abuja. Both of us enjoy each other mainly because we understand each other very well and have experienced both hard times and good times together in the past.

Her younger sister is a 2015 batch B corper in Gombe. One day in July 2016, my girlfriend and I decided to let her younger sister come to Abuja and let's stay together for a while since she has been saying she wants to come to Abuja... she wants to come to Abuja.

We planned as much as we could for her coming in August , somehow I ran out of cash in August and we were suggesting she waits a little bit let me raise some cash but the Gombe corper insisted that if she doesn't come to Abuja in August, she cannot come in September because there will be headcount for 2015 batch b corpers in all the states for their passing out parade in October 2016. So, we told her we were low on cash but she can come however she should come with some money in case she sees anything she wants to buy when she's comes.

Fine, when she came, after one week she started telling my girlfriend that I am not romantic enough because I call my girlfriend by her first name like I have always done since our days in school. Again, she started telling my girlfriend (her elder sister) that I live a fake life claiming she understand psychology more than both of us simply because I took them out and bought them things not according to her expectations but according to my pocket at the time. But my girlfriend who understands me better didn't agree with that. so her ego was somehow wounded. Next, she started interfering in our relationship matters with style in the guise of bringing us closer. It wasn't long, my girlfriend started acting funny towards me.

However, anytime my girlfriend and I are gisting and laughing enjoying each others company like we used to, the younger sister will be boiling inside her. Sometimes, if I plan something with my girlfriend and go to work by the time I come back my girlfriend will be saying a different thing.

Now we're in the middle September, she is not keen on going back to her Gombe. Both of them are still in my house. And, all these mess is disturbing my peace and the peace I share with my girlfriend when we were alone. To me, the Gombe corper has overstayed her welcome in my house

How do I handle this situation?

Please, help!!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by dacovajnr: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2016
No Comments..Maybe the nxt person might have something for you if not wait for the 3rd embarassed..The Difference btw Gobe and Gombe is the M but they are actually the same sha..

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Fajs: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2016
It very simple, it ur house call gf and explain to her that d sister has over stayed her welcome that she should leave

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by taryour(f): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Handsome777:
I'm a Batch A 2016 corps member in the FCT. I have a girlfriend whom I started dating from the university. Currently, she is doing her NYSC program in Kaduna state.

Whenever,we had free-time, we used to exchange visits. Sometimes, I go to Kaduna; other times, she comes to Abuja. Both of us enjoy each other mainly because we understand each other very well and have experienced both hard times and good times together in the past.

Her younger sister is a 2015 batch B corper in Gombe. One day in July 2016, my girlfriend and I decided to let her younger sister come to Abuja and let's stay together for a while since she has been saying she wants to come to Abuja... she wants to come to Abuja.

We planned as much as we could for her coming in August , somehow I ran out of cash in August and we were suggesting she waits a little bit let me raise some cash but the Gombe corper insisted that if she doesn't come to Abuja in August, she cannot come in September because there will be headcount for 2015 batch b corpers in all the states for their passing out parade in October 2016. So, we told her we were low on cash but she can come however she should come with some money in case she sees anything she wants to buy when she's comes.

Fine, when she came, after one week she started telling my girlfriend that I am not romantic enough because I call my girlfriend by her first name like I have always done since our days in school. Again, she started telling my girlfriend (her elder sister) that I live a fake life claiming she understand psychology more than both of us simply because I took them out and bought them things not according to her expectations but according to my pocket at the time. But my girlfriend who understands me better didn't agree with that. so her ego was somehow wounded. Next, she started interfering in our relationship matters with style in the guise of bringing us closer. It wasn't long, my girlfriend started acting funny towards me.

However, anytime my girlfriend and I are gisting and laughing enjoying each others company like we used to, the younger sister will be boiling inside her. Sometimes, if I plan something with my girlfriend and go to work by the time I come back my girlfriend will be saying a different thing.

Now we're in the middle September, she is not keen on going back to her Gombe. Both of them are still in my house. And, all these mess is disturbing my peace and the peace I share with my girlfriend when we were alone. To me, the Gombe corper has overstayed her welcome in my house

Please, help!!!

nawa for you o, stylishly send her back her na. tell her sister and let her handle the situation.

but you need to be very careful with her and begin to avoid her by all means even after you are done with service year.

it's obvious she has a crush on you and wants you for herself. so open your eyes and shine am wella else she sets you up and get you out of her way if she can't have you.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Berbierklaus(f): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Send her out of your house asap,and show your disapproval too,infact give an altimatum that she leaves within your stipulated date,and study your girlfriend well,she can be easily manipulated

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by SMARTKOSSY: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Simple solution!.....do this and thank me later.... Y she's sleeping, rush her, block her nose, open her mouth and empty a cold bottle of sniper in her mouth. Make sure all goes in cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Handsome777(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Simple solution!.....do this and thank me later.... Y she's sleeping, rush her, block her nose, open her mouth and empty a cold bottle of sniper in her mouth. Make sure all goes in cool
lolzzz.. are you kidding me?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by cocolacec(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Handsome777:

Please, help!!!

My advice is don't send only the Gombe corper away,send her and your girlfriend packing .If you send Gombe corper packing she will hate you for life and your girlfriend will resent you for not liking her family member.
Remember in the future you will go to your girlfriend house to seek her hand in marriage and the sister will always be part of the family whether you like it or not.

Tell them your friend or family member (Male) is coming to visit you so you need some space.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Tell her to choose between her sister and you

I smell a jealous sister that doesn't want her other sister to go into a relationship and your girlfriend hasn't yet gotten her gimmick

Its your house and your rules.the buisness you have is with your girlfriend. Tell her that if she cannot talk to her sister to go,THEY can as well both leave and you will replace her immediately. Trust me your girlfriend will adjust accordingly

Abi how will she feel if your own sister is intruding into your relationship. She's been unreasonable

Put all of them in their place. That is what is called defining your boundaries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by sam6055(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
I reckon you are between 23 - 26 and your girlfriend is between 22 - 25... and her younger sister is between 20 - 24

In this sense her younger sister is from the generation of incurable romantics and expensive gifts, so I don't blame her...

Now her younger sister sees relationship a different way than you do and she wants the best for her sister, all you have to do is simple... Have a conversation with the Gombe girl (you didnt write their names remember) ask her for relationship advice..
Here is how it will help

1. She will be so appreciated that you came to her
2. You will be able to understand her point of view and use it to your advantage
3. It will release some tension off the relationship (so you wouldn't have to kick her out anymore or stylishly send her packing because my friend she might be an obstacle when you choose to marry her sister finally)

and also.. While I was reading the post I felt something and I just want you Handsome777 to do something on your part. BE ROMANTIC to your boo ( I don't mean calling her baby as a sweet name, calling her by her first name is so old fashioned)...

Romantic Stuff like:

1. Kissing in Public
2. Acknowledging her scent
3. Appreciating her (when she does something, e.g plait a new hair style, gets a job done, or when she is just sitting and watching telemundo) then ending it with a kiss
4. Do some house chores and call her lazy (this one works pretty well)
5. Instead of sending text I love you every time... Send it in spanish and ask her to use google translate for it ( I reckon a smile when she finally gets it)
6. Give her a sensual (a little sexual) massage in front of her sister...

There are so much more romantic things to do... so so many

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Handsome777(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
sam6055:
I reckon you are between 23 - 26 and your girlfriend is between 22 - 25... and her younger sister is between 20 - 24

In this sense her younger sister is from the generation of incurable romantics and expensive gifts, so I don't blame her...

Now her younger sister sees relationship a different way than you do and she wants the best for her sister, all you have to do is simple... Have a conversation with the Gombe girl (you didnt write their names remember) ask her for relationship advice..
Here is how it will help

1. She will be so appreciated that you came to her
2. You will be able to understand her point of view and use it to your advantage
3. It will release some tension off the relationship (so you wouldn't have to kick her out anymore or stylishly send her packing because my friend she might be an obstacle when you choose to marry her sister finally)

and also.. While I was reading the post I felt something and I just want you Handsome777 to do something on your part. BE ROMANTIC to your boo ( I don't mean calling her baby as a sweet name, calling her by her first name is so old fashioned)...

Romantic Stuff like:

1. Kissing in Public
2. Acknowledging her scent
3. Appreciating her (when she does something, e.g plait a new hair style, gets a job done, or when she is just sitting and watching telemundo) then ending it with a kiss
4. Do some house chores and call her lazy (this one works pretty well)
5. Instead of sending text I love you every time... Send it in spanish and ask her to use google translate for it ( I reckon a smile when she finally gets it)
6. Give her a sensual (a little sexual) massage in front of her sister...

There are so much more romantic things to do... so so many

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I'm trying my best. My girlfriend and I have been cool since our first day together but the tension between us has been very heavy since the sister came and started all these her stuff. I have had to leave home twice to go and drink beer alone just to ease off so that I can sleep at night.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Handsome777(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2016
taryour:

it's obvious she has a crush on you and wants you for herself. so open your eyes and shine am wella else she sets you up and get you out of her way if she can't have you.
What you said could be true. She just said this morning that if she sees Abuja boyfriend, she will collect.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by SMARTKOSSY: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Handsome777:
lolzzz.. are you kidding me?
hell nah
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by sisisioge: 1:57am On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

See your prospective in-law! Anyways, this is good experience for you. Anyways, once you are finally able to get rid of her just know that she would a nono future house guest.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by ibkn(m): 4:51am On Oct 01, 2016
arrange a male visitor to come and visit codedly, both the Sis and the GF will leave. let him come from a far place oo...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by muymacho: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Start flirting with the Gombe gal and your girlfriend will get rid of her. Be sensible about it though.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by nnamdibig(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am surprised with the comments am seeing. Someone is living with another man's daughters for almost two months without seeing the patents and all am reading is send the sibling away.
My guy, if you so much love your babe the way you proclaim, simply go and see her parents and see wether the kid sister will still be doing all these. If two of your sisters(if you have any) come tell you say two of them they one man house for two months how you go feel?
Leave sentiments and do the right thing. Two of them should leave your house asap and you go tell their parents your intentions.
Start from there let's see what happens
You they shine free Congo since still dey complain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by ElsonMorali: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
That's s girl you want to keep at arms length at all cost.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Luckygurl(f): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
nnamdibig:
Am surprised with the comments am seeing. Someone is living with another man's daughters for almost two months without seeing the patents and all am reading is send the sibling away.
My guy, if you so much love your babe the way you proclaim, simply go and see her parents and see wether the kid sister will still be doing all these. If two of your sisters(if you have any) come tell you say two of them they one man house for two months how you go feel?
Leave sentiments and do the right thing. Two of them should leave your house asap and you go tell their parents your intentions.

grin grin grin
Lmao
Here's another perspective to the whole brouhaha

Oya Op!! Best advice ever, please go do the needful
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by LCASHMAN(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fvck her. She needs the D
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
undecidedyou are living as couples You are not a billionaire now, what do you expect of the long throat sister... Well I use to come to abj for weekends at maitama, send me her contacts including your girlfriend but excluding you... And your problem is solved...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by schumastic(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2016
Luckygurl:

grin grin grin
Lmao
Here's another perspective to the whole brouhaha

Oya Op!! Best advice ever, please go do the needful

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the comment, the guy just killed the vibe of the next person that will comment n give advice to the op, mayb that's why the story haven't hit Fp yet lol, some bad belle people eh lol
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by veave(f): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Children
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777 by Realhommie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
nnamdibig:

So much wisdom here Op, so please do the needful.

But guy ur last sentence though, he he he he he he he he.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move Out Of My Parent's House / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. / Emotional Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.