Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women (1446 Views)

I Went On A Romantic Date In Lagos And Was TREATED This Way Because I Had No Man / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / This Guy Says You Can 'have Him For A Night' If You Buy Him A Benz Truck (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by tpiar: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I once remember how I used to worship them and was an asslicker even with my money I was begging to be loved and they treated me like a piece of shit.
Ubunja Martinez39 and all the Redpill soldiers finally came and rescued me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
That is a sympathetic story.

Where's the crying guy meme.

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Starz825(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Me self don wise...same thought came early this morning...how can u be begging to have a woman love u ... someone u will still spend a lot on.. ..
Taking her out on date- your money
Gifts- Your money
Bride price- your money
So what's my stress...abeg ma dey my Lane jaree enough of this shit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
I didn't even understand the post, for real.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Lamanii22(f): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pathetic...

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
I was an asslicker even with my money I was begging to be loved

Hm, at least he's open
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Although, just a suggestion, if you give a little bit of that money to underpriviledged people in Nigeria, they'll both love and bless you, without your asking.

10 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a sad pathetic story no wonder most men here are bitter and frustrated creatures.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Martinez39s(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Starz825:
Me self don wise...same thought came early this morning...how can u be begging to have a woman love u ... someone u will still spend a lot on.. ..
Taking her out on date- your money
Gifts- Your money
Bride price- your money
So what's my stress...abeg ma dey my Lane jaree enough of this shit
Correct guy. Sense don fall on your head. grin
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Here's the deal: If you can love and express love without expectation, good for you. Go on with it.

If you can't love or show love without expectation, whenever you do, calculate your maths . If your expense equals your profit (break even), fine go on .But if your expense is way higher thand profit (loss). Pause, retrace and change direction.

But insanity comes in when you begin to think your way is the only right way. It is madness to think everyone will or must see/do things the way you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ardar:
What a sad pathetic story no wonder most men here are bitter and frustrated creatures.

Now this one has described why he's that way, I understand some of his problems and bitterness.
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Alfather: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
men dont give a shit any more

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Alfather: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ardar:
if u continue like this marraige go hard you oh

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:

Is she the one behind the person's complaint that he was treated like a piece of shit?

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
men dont give a shit any more

Ebenezar2020:

Ubunja Martinez39 and all the Redpill soldiers finally came and rescued me.
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by theakuko: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Alfather: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

Is she the one behind the person's complaint that he was treated like a piece of shit?

she is talking shit
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:
she is talking shit

How does your opinion help your fellow who said he was treated like shit? Is she the one behind his predicament or why make it about her.
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alfather:

Pls try something else, this one is stale. Thanks.
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Alfather: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Ardar:

Pls try something else, this one is stale. Thanks.
stop talking shit
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Dpharisee: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2020
There is a woman in your neighbourhood finding it hard to buy milk for her baby, just surprise her and see the joy you will receive from her response, you will feel happy for the rest of the day
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by nlPoster: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
she is talking shit

That's your opinion, it doesnt change the truth.

Many of you here behave like wild animals.
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by Alfather: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:

That's your opinion, it doesnt change the truth.
Many of you here behave like wild animals.
shut d shit up u ass licker
Re: The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women by narit: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Brother, your post gave me joy, seeing my fellow man liberated from the illusion of love, makes me feel alive. The step you have taken might seems easy to you but it is not, you should be proud. And you also have a duty to perform, you should also preach the redpill to those who has once been in your shoe. All men will surely be liberated. I welcome you to REALITY.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Help Me By Giving Me Money / 5 Ways For A Man To Be Completely Happy. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.