Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings (4918 Views)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Jamesbally:

Drop your phone number here Boybally@yahoo.com
Ok thank you
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2020
frozen70:

I thought you said you were raped, as in you don't know who raped you

So your uncle is the father of your child and you don't want to repot him to your Kins men
. Why not tell him to marry you and both of you will have kids and settle down as one family sinxw it's not a taboo in your place

If you leave his house he will bounce on your junior sister
Be bold and discuss with your uncle because am sure that baby number 2 will start loading before this year runs out

He is the one responsible and the one raping me for 2 years since my grand mother dies I don’t want to marry him because he is not good he is my late mother brother how we marry it can’t be possible anytime I don’t want him to sleep with me he will beat me and lock me outside of the house because I have nowhere to go I will beg him to let me inside to sleep with me I’m not happy I want to leave his place
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2020
My body is paining me please someone give me a job please
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by frozen70(f): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:

He is the one responsible and the one raping me for 2 years since my grand mother dies I don’t want to marry him because he is not good he is my late mother brother how we marry it can’t be possible anytime I don’t want him to sleep with me he will beat me and lock me outside of the house because I have nowhere to go I will beg him to let me inside to sleep with me I’m not happy I want to leave his place

In as much as I feel about your situation, I don't believe that your mother's family relations are not aware of this incedent

He continues to have you until you expose him

Worst case he will drive you out of his house but at least the community will know that he is the father of your child

He is not at lost for this but you

Have you ever thought of what the effect of you having children from him yet he won't marry you

Report him, if he chases you out others will take you in
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Inside life!
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by izzygoing(f): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Sorry about that
]
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
frozen70:

In as much as I feel about your situation, I don't believe that your mother's family relations are not aware of this incedent

He continues to have you until you expose him

Worst case he will drive you out of his house but at least the community will know that he is the father of your child

He is not at lost for this but you

Have you ever thought of what the effect of you having children from him yet he won't marry you

Report him, if he chases you out others will take you in
My grand mother only give birth to 2 children my late mother and my uncle they are the only family in Lagos I know and now my mother and grand mother are gone he is the only family we have I don’t want reporting him when I have nothing doing because it is me and my siblings will suffer the consequences we will be on the street but when i get a job and depends on myself I will report him and I only have one child for him not children my baby is 4 months but she is looking small like 1 month baby she don’t sit up she is hungry but I have nothing to give to her i Have already told god if my situations don’t change this year I will end my life including my siblings and baby because this is suffering is too much
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=izzygoing post=86229183][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
NL scammer una. I de tire

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by peacefulhome(f): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wish I have connection to help you with a job. At least you are asking for a job.
I Know lot of people would have loved to help you, but past experiences has thought them to keep alway from such .

Why not try within your area, if you can see small job to be doing for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by joshkke(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Will you be interested in human rights number? I am certain they will make arrangements for you and your family. Please respond

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by engrelvis(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2020
joshkke:
Will you be interested in human rights number? I am certain they will make arrangements for you and your family. Please respond
DAT girl/boy na scam.am 100 percent sure. Pls dnt waste yr time

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by ahnie: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2020
engrelvis:
DAT girl/boy na scam.am 100 percent sure. Pls dnt waste yr time
Don't be too quick to judge ..just keep observing!
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by engrelvis(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2020
ahnie:

Don't be too quick to judge ..just keep observing!
l repeat.. DAT girl/ boy is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by peacefulhome(f): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2020
engrelvis:
l repeat.. DAT girl/ boy is a scam!

We should stop assuming things. We all read lot of evil things that happen in our country on front page. When we keep saying it a lie, how then do we want people to come out and voice out when they are been molested by people that are to protect them? All we need , is to find out if what she wrote were true ( as regards her uncle raping her)

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by engrelvis(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2020
peacefulhome:

We should stop assuming things. We all read lot of evil things that happen in our country on front page. When we keep saying it a lie, how then do we want people to come out and voice out when they are been molested by people that are to protect them? All we need , is to find out if what she wrote were true ( as regards her uncle raping her)
OK no problem. Let her provide her address, d phone number she is using now.I will send people to DAT address now!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by debbydee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Op provide your address and phone number someone is willing to verify your story
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by peacefulhome(f): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
engrelvis:
OK no problem. Let her provide her address, d phone number she is using now.I will send people to DAT address now!

Now you are talking.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by peacefulhome(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
I’m Chika 17 of age an orphan I have a brother Michael 14 a sister nelo 7 years and a daughter I was rape she is 4 months. Please If anyone in need of househelp im available I’m a good cook clean fetch water taking care of children in the house please please help me

Pls provide your contact address and phone number , someone is willing to make findings.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by engrelvis(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
peacefulhome:

Now you are talking.
of course she won't because she/he is fake!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Let's wait for her to come back online. I know there are liars out there but I also won't be quick to discredit her pain. Let's wait and see.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by overdrive(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ife ne eme.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by peacefulhome(f): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=SBL28 post=86350179]Let's wait for her to come back online. I know there are liars out there but I also won't be quick to discredit her pain. Let's wait and see.[/quote

You got my point.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by jasman1: 2:34am On Feb 04, 2020
Lagos? How did you get there and who are you living with?
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by JeffreyD1(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2020
peacefulhome:

Pls provide your contact address and phone number , someone is willing to make findings.

Since the first day she created the thread I've been asking for her number for assistance she didn't drop it

Seems she's waiting for us to ask for her account number

I'm beginning to think she's a scam
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by peacefulhome(f): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Since the first day she created the thread I've been asking for her number for assistance she didn't drop it

Seems she's waiting for us to ask for her account number

I'm beginning to think she's a scam

Oh now am getting the picture clear.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by engrelvis(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
peacefulhome:

Oh now am getting the picture clear.
thank God ur getting it.
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Agneseze: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please send me your account details
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by Chikaaaaaa: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Thank you so much ma I will email you the account number

Agneseze:
Please send me your account details
Re: Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings by realtalk19: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chikaaaaaa:
My friend number 08060839970 we are together anyone willing to help me please call the number on WhatsApp video you will see me and my baby and you can visit me at home to prove that I’m real not a scammer. Thank you

You are asked to give the address of where you stay for verification not your friend's place or watsapp video.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Kids Are So Cute / Baby's Dedication / Different Used Toys For Your Kids 08029753141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.