Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! (1510 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
It’s weekend, I don’t work today, so don’t tell me I am jobless. Also pardon some of my post you might have come across that didn’t go well with you.

I just finished rolling weed and smoked some. I was sitting at the balcony watching this married neighbor of mine chyking a fine lady few blocks from my block. I know he was chyking her because I know him too well. He’s married to a beautiful wife and two kids.

So something occurred to me, if you, a married man starts keeping side chicks, let’s accept the truth with facts, your marriage is doomed the moment you start it. Wifey might be getting lazy, getting big stomach, not looking sexy anymore. Etc, but keeping a side chick or moving from one lady to another will worsen it.

Majority of homes tears apart because of a side chick. Fact!! When you start keeping side chicks, your home looses its glow because your heart is else where, you start judging your wife’s every action, her shape, big tummy and her excesses irritates you or doesn’t even bother you. You never want to spend time at home anymore, you start lying uncontrollably to cover tracks.

The worst part of it all is, your wife starts having a bitter and heavy heart because she’s suspecting you of trying to break the home.

Now, tell me how you’ll have a beautiful, successful, blissful and happy home when your heart is no longer at your home and your wife’s heart is not at peace with you, and the home. When your wife is not at peace with you and you know you are guilty as charged, believe me, it has a negative effect on you and your home in a level you’ll never understand. smiley

Why get married in the first place if we are not really ready to “STAY MARRIED”.

Men are polygamous in nature, Yes we know that, but you see, that is one of the problem that was created along with this world, the creator of this world is very crafty. angry He created marriage as a union of one man and a woman, which is widely accepted. HE also created men to be polygamous so that the same men that hand picked a woman for themselves and marry, will also use the same hand to destroy the union with his polygamous madness.

There’s no other solution other than to use your brain. You can never have a happy home when your heart is not home and your wives heart is bitter towards you and your home.

There’s no two ways about it, when you start meeting other women, you just open doors to so many problems beyond your controls.

When a man attentions gets divided, it’s a major hit on his home. Larger part of his money starts going out, less comes home, your once beautiful wife no longer matters, you just can’t wait for that time you are going to spend with your side chick, you now see your marriage as a trap and not what you got into it for. Your wife starts feeling bitter, she could wish your car break down when you are going for a business appointment but her heart tells her you are going to meet your side chick.

The union is broken already. It might not prosper

Another alternative is to marry two wives or as many as you wish only if your wife consent to it and you are rich.

But if you are a one man, one woman person, hold yourself and use your sense. This world we live in is a mystery, most problems we face everyday has always been there, it was created from the beginning, it is now left for you to avoid them. Only then you will see the beauty of marriage and a happy lifetime.

Marry wisely, this is the only secret to having a happy ever after marriage and long life.

This post goes to the female folks too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
[code][/code]
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by NwaAmaikpe: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

Most times having an affair outside either makes you value your home more.
Sometimes less.
But as long as a man is cheating without attaching his emotions, I won't discourage it.

It is okay to think of Salamatu, Illiyatu and Medinatu while also thinking of your wife.
Because a divided attention is good for a man.
Give your wife all the attention in the world and she'd start taking you for granted, consider you a fvckboy and start looking for someone who can treat her like scum to cheat with.

A wife will always be a wife.
Why stress her and wear her out with sex when she is already overwhelmed with tons of work plus the stress of having children to look after.

It is only considerate of the man to look for a small girl to attend to some of his bedroom needs; mostly those queer sexual fantasies and bedroom fetishes that you can't demand of your wife.
Like 3somes with your best pal or asking her to lick up the hairs in your anus.
A wife will consider you a pervert but a sidechick only aims to please at the promise of pecuniary reward.

This is the same reason people who have very expensive cars also have regular cars as backup for day-to-day runnings.
Will you drive your Rolls Royce Phantom to buy poultry feed when a Peugeot 307 will happily do this?

To the selfish men who have sworn they will never cheat on their wives.
Don't wear that woman out, it is for your own good.

Give her an assistant.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes less.
But as long as a man is cheating without attaching his emotions, I won't discourage it.

Why stress her and wear her out with sex when she is already overwhelmed with tons of work plus the stress of having children to look after.

It is only considerate of the man to look for a small girl to attend to some of his bedroom needs; mostly those queer sexual fantasies and bedroom fetishes that you can't demand of your wife

A wife will consider you a pervert but a sidechick only aims to please at the promise of pecuniary reward.

This is the same reason people who have very expensive cars also have regular cars as backup for day-to-day runnings.
Will you drive your Rolls Royce Phantom to buy poultry feed when a Peugeot 307 will happily do this?

Give her an assistant.

angry

This is extreme madness. I can't believe this....So cheating is your own definition of an assistant
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Give her an assistant.

grin grin Mad man!!! I addressed this in the post, all what you said summarized to men being polygamous in nature. But it’s left for you to chose if you should satisfy your mad pleasures to the detriment of your marriage.
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by crackkhaus: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
stupidity:
It’s weekend, I don’t work today, so don’t tell me I am jobless. Also pardon some of my post you might have come across that didn’t go well with you.

I just finished rolling weed and smoked some. I was sitting at the balcony watching this married neighbor of mine chyking a fine lady few blocks from my block. I know he was chyking her because I know him too well. He’s married to a beautiful wife and two kids.

So something occurred to me......
Yes bro, I am very much aware of those things that occur to us after we are done smoking a blunt. You start to feel you have a lot of things figured out, and can stand in front of the UN assembly to give a beautiful speech about climate change.

Don't worry, it's normal to be quite philosophical right now.
It will wear off soon.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yes bro, I am very much aware of those things that occur to us after we are done smoking a blunt. You start to feel you have a lot of things figured out, and can stand in front of the UN assembly to give a beautiful speech about climate change.

Don't worry, it's normal to be quite philosophical right now.
It will wear off soon.
grin I know you’ll be here but not this!!
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by crackkhaus: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
stupidity:
grin I know you’ll be here but not this!!
gringrin
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by mumumugu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
stupidity:

So something occurred to me, if you, a married man starts keeping side chicks, let’s accept the truth with facts, your marriage is doomed the moment you start it. Wifey might be getting lazy, getting big stomach, not looking sexy anymore. Etc, but keeping a side chick or moving from one lady to another will worsen it.

Majority of homes tears apart because of a side chick. Fact!! When you start keeping side chicks, your home looses its glow because your heart is else where, you start judging your wife’s every action, her shape, big tummy and her excesses irritates you or doesn’t even bother you. You never want to spend time at home anymore, you start lying uncontrollably to cover tracks.

The worst part of it all is, your wife starts having a bitter and heavy heart because she’s suspecting you of trying to break the home.

Now, tell me how you’ll have a beautiful, successful, blissful and happy home when your heart is no longer at your home and your wife’s heart is not at peace with you, and the home. When your wife is not at peace with you and you know you are guilty as charged, believe me, it has a negative effect on you and your home in a level you’ll never understand. smiley

Why get married in the first place if we are not really ready to “STAY MARRIED”.

Men are polygamous in nature, Yes we know that, but you see, that is one of the problem that was created along with this world, the creator of this world is very crafty. angry He created marriage as a union of one man and a woman, which is widely accepted. HE also created men to be polygamous so that the same men that hand picked a woman for themselves and marry, will also use the same hand to destroy the union with his polygamous madness.

There’s no other solution other than to use your brain. You can never have a happy home when your heart is not home and your wives heart is bitter towards you and your home.

There’s no two ways about it, when you start meeting other women, you just open doors to so many problems beyond your controls.

When a man attentions gets divided, it’s a major hit on his home. Larger part of his money starts going out, less comes home, your once beautiful wife no longer matters, you just can’t wait for that time you are going to spend with your side chick, you now see your marriage as a trap and not what you got into it for. Your wife starts feeling bitter, she could wish your car break down when you are going for a business appointment but her heart tells her you are going to meet your side chick.

Another alternative is to marry two wives or as many as you wish only if your wife consent to it and you are rich.

But if you are a one man, one woman person, hold yourself and use your sense. This world we live in is a mystery, most problems we face everyday has always been there, it was created from the beginning, it is now left for you to avoid them. Only then you will see the beauty of marriage and a happy lifetime.

Marry wisely, this is the only secret to having a happy ever after marriage and long life.

OUR NAMES MAKES MORE SENCE THAN OUR POST
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by djoey89: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes less.

It is okay to think of Salamatu, Illiyatu and Medinatu while also thinking of your wife.
Because a divided attention is good for a man.
Give your wife all the attention in the world and she'd start taking you for granted, consider you a fvckboy and start looking for someone who can treat her like scum to cheat with.

It is only considerate of the man to look for a small girl to attend to some of his bedroom needs; mostly those queer sexual fantasies and bedroom fetishes that you can't demand of your wife.

Give her an assistant.

Legendary advice....
Re: Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! by patani(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2020
stupidity:

To start with, are u married?

(1) (Reply)

HUSBAND AND WIFE Using The Same Sponge. Is It Hygenic ? / What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? / Couple Chain Themselves Together For 3 Months In Ultimate Test Of Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.