Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak (525 Views)

Youths Share Their Heartbreak Stories - Real and touching / Chubby And Curve Ladies Are My Weakness / My Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sometimes people agree to be sexually weak or to have sex as a weakness. They may use it as an excuse to cheat or flirt, and maybe telling their partners to always forgive them. You want someone to stand by you because you always fell? But don't you remember that someone is always heartbroken because you always fall? Love is mutual...
Re: Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak by Ladylite: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
freedomest:
Sometimes people agree to be sexually weak or to have sex as a weakness. They may use it as an excuse to cheat or flirt, and maybe telling their partners to always forgive them. You want someone to stand by you because you always fell? But don't you remember that someone is always heartbroken because you always fall? Love is mutual...

You really have no idea what love is.

Love is tested when you can love someone that doesn't love you or will never be able to have the same equal capacity to reciprocate.

Mutual does not mean EQUAL

Many of you choose whom you love by looks or shape, which is very very wrong.. If you look deep into some people's lives, you will be better off admiring them for far of.

So don't complain when you made a choice superficially
Re: Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

You really have no idea what love is.

Love is tested when you can love someone that doesn't love you or will never be able to have the same equal capacity to reciprocate.

Mutual does not mean EQUAL

Many of you choose whom you love by looks or shape, which is very very wrong.. If you look deep into some people's lives, you will be better off admiring them for far of.

So don't complain whenever you made a choice superficially

What's the guarantee that the person whom you took time to look deep into their lives ( and you were satisfied) would love you reciprocally?
Re: Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak by Ladylite: 1:43am On Jan 26, 2020
Robert1da:

What's the guarantee that the person whom you took time to look deep into their lives ( and you were satisfied) would love you reciprocally?

Actually love is NEVER equal. Everyone loves according to how they understand life.
Re: Read: It Is My Weakness, It Is Their Heartbreak by motionarena: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2020
Pusssy-ass niggars all over nland

(1) (Reply)

Help My Situation / Broke Guys Will Make Sure Their Phones Are Switched Off From Tomorrow Night / Here Are Some Hardest Truth Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.