Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (84143 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed / Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by isaacprinz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state
Mr man go and advice them in sambisa forest.!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by okpalaAnambra: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Graxie:
So Nigerian Air Force can not bomb them from air? Which kind country be this? Why are we even discussing this?
The thing tire me sister

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Farki: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kwantinue, abeg they should even be giving updates and live scores. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by MrCaesar: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state

Idiot!

it's obvious you are part of them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
luluosas:
All terrorists are Muslims. Tell us another story
Terrorists don’t kill for their religion. It’s something else entirely.
Who is a Christian terrorist?
(1) The most obvious recent case is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. He’s been charged with a March 2019 attack in New Zealand, in which at least fifty Muslims were murdered during prayers, and detailed his reasonings in a manifesto. They include allusions to U.S. President Donald Trump (“a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”), an intent to have a political effect, and his beliefs. He said the question of whether he is a Christian is ‘complicated,’ but also expressed unity with what he seemed to see as a Christian cause, quoting Pope Urban II’s call for crusades: “Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people.”
(2) In April 2015, Robert Doggart, a one-time congressional candidate and self-proclaimed Christian minister, was arrested and charged for plotting to attack a mosque and school, and kill Muslims.The Gospel Herald shared Doggert’s own description of his intent, lauding his armor-piercing rounds and boasting a willingness to “cut ‘victims’ to shreds” with a machete.
(3) According to CNN, the first bomb Rudolph set was at the Summer Games in Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in July 1996. He would go on to set bombs at two abortion clinics and a lesbian nightclub before being caught and charged. He has been connected to the Christian Identity movement, and a profile by Blue Ridge Outdoors describes his fear that politicians were planning to throw Christians, including him, in concentration camps.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Farki: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Graxie:
So Nigerian Air Force can not bomb them from air? Which kind country be this? Why are we even discussing this?

It is obvious they have help from the inside. Even look at their uniforms isn't it Nigerian army camouflage scheme? You can not tell me that after 10 years Boko Haram is still finding ammunition to shoot and food to eat.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by eguarojeona: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
if Muslims don't agree with them,let their imam issue a fatwa.Yeah I know its not gonna happen.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Helicobacter: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
MrCaesar:

Idiot!

it's obvious you are part of them
Ah swear he's one of them
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by kellight(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
When are they playing the second leg.....I mean the rematch
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by jossy404: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
How come they know each others camp and our military intelligence didn't know all these camps.....?
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ManLikeBlaize: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by shugabasbn: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm. No comment.
Let me just say a statement.

May the blood of innocents continuing to deal with both.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by 2ghaski(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a Dumbass submission. NIGERIA is not for Islam and vice versa

Tundex122:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Arijude(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
dry dirty soup.

Spits angry
Islamabad !!
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Dybala11(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow, good news. Neoteny, comman see your family members annihilating each other. I hope to hear of your exploit very soon as an Iswap or Bokoharam hero.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Enwhen(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
LET GOD ARISE AND THE ENEMIES BE SCATTERED!!!

AS THE CHILDREN OF GOD KEEP PRAYING THEY WOULD TURN UP AGAINST THEMSELVES THEREAFTER AGAINST THEIR SPONSORS
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Neoteny(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dybala11:
Wow, good news. Neoteny, comman see your family members annihilating each other. I hope to hear of your exploit very soon as an Iswap or Bokoharam hero.

Oh it's just a minor squabble, happens in every family.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by 1shortblackboy: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thunder fire all of them
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ngwababe(f): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Another lie not to tell us na soldiers dem kill. There was no battle anywhere.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by PrinceMajestic: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
SAY NO TO RELIGION IS SAY NO TO TERRORISM
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by MrColdsweat: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
Shut up. You don't know shit about Islam.

Boko haram, al Qaeda, Isis are the true Muslims because they are following the footsteps of Mohammed.

Al-baghdi had a PhD in Islamic studies. Do you think you know islam better than him?

This is why we say Islam is a religion of terrorism because the killings can be justified by the Quran.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Aladdin1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good news.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nitah1: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Abegi, make we hear word.
Are you trying to say God will not intervene until a chairman of CAN is killed? abi the man was holier than all those the sect had previously killed?
If it is by curses, BH would have ended long ago because pastors including Oyedepo have been laying curses on Boko haram ever since they started bros. No be today
what does one expect from a Catholic Christian who believed Mary do persuade Jesus for answer to prayer.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
JAWBONE:

Wow...you sell projects?? What is supposed to be the climax of academic work of a student is now a commodity to be bought and sold. Are you not encouraging laziness among students. Find a better hustle and stop destroying society.
I'm supposed to be sorry, right? Well, I would have been sorry if it is illegal; it isn't. It produces me bank alerts, man.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nitah1: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
ngwababe:
Another lie not to tell us na soldiers dem kill. There was no battle anywhere.
coming from the east...am not surprised.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by bkool7(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
So BH have the intelligence to trace their abducted virgins but the FG with all the resources in its control can't locate the Chibok girls for years?
All those making money illegally from this terrorist war will die a fatal death

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nitah1: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

Terrorists don’t kill for their religion. It’s something else entirely.
Who is a Christian terrorist?
(1) The most obvious recent case is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. He’s been charged with a March 2019 attack in New Zealand, in which at least fifty Muslims were murdered during prayers, and detailed his reasonings in a manifesto. They include allusions to U.S. President Donald Trump (“a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”), an intent to have a political effect, and his beliefs. He said the question of whether he is a Christian is ‘complicated,’ but also expressed unity with what he seemed to see as a Christian cause, quoting Pope Urban II’s call for crusades: “Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people.”
(2) In April 2015, Robert Doggart, a one-time congressional candidate and self-proclaimed Christian minister, was arrested and charged for plotting to attack a mosque and school, and kill Muslims.The Gospel Herald shared Doggert’s own description of his intent, lauding his armor-piercing rounds and boasting a willingness to “cut ‘victims’ to shreds” with a machete.
(3) According to CNN, the first bomb Rudolph set was at the Summer Games in Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in July 1996. He would go on to set bombs at two abortion clinics and a lesbian nightclub before being caught and charged. He has been connected to the Christian Identity movement, and a profile by Blue Ridge Outdoors describes his fear that politicians were planning to throw Christians, including him, in concentration camps.
I know what you want....as you terrorists continue to oppress Christians they should fold their hand and watch you,but i have word for you...No religion has monopoly of violence,if Christians takeup arms to defend themselves today,islam will become history.

Believe me.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by JAWBONE(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
0ppa:

I'm supposed to be sorry, right? Well, I would have been sorry if it is illegal; it isn't. It produces me bank alerts, man.

Legality is not the same as morality. It was "legal" to kill people in Nazi Germany.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by SOFTENGR: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abayhormy:
Bishop David Oyedepo already laid curse on these people for the killing of CAN chairman in the north. This is the beginning of their woes .
4get Oyedepo, they've been fighting each other before now.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Otunski: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
Senseless comment from a Boko Haram sympathizer. Islamic state my foot.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
JAWBONE:

Legality is not the same as morality. It was "legal" to kill people in Nazi Germany.
Thanks for your care. Understand I have to survive too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.