Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (49566 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by overlord77: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2020
SLAP44:
I an surprised he didn't offer to help the EU solve the Brexit wahala grin

Hahahahaha. Beats me he didn't though grin
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by linearity: 4:23am On Jan 26, 2020
I thought they said BH has been defeated already? Or is he talking about helping to defeat ISIS, the parent body of BH?
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by dragunov: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-military-has-civil-war-experience-capable-of-defeating-boko-haram-buhari-tells-eu?fbclid=IwAR2TLFc7k6wuwGDYOM9dkwIpYE_0CniUKrFgFBie5sB7Iub_ISaZupRRitQ

This ancient tortoise is a fool. How can he compare the terror cum guerrilla tactics employed by BH to the conventional tactics of the ibos? 1967 and 2020! Na wa o.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by dragunov: 4:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

But the civil war was also fought with the help of the international community nau undecided

Nigeria fight am alone

The civil war tactics, you are banking on, has not helped since 2015 undecided and this is 2020!!!

Why can't this man think before talking for Christ sakes What is wrong in accepting help to defeat terrorism

You don't know that by accepting foreign intervention, the complicity of the Government and Northern Nigeria would be exposed?

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Judybash93(m): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Our presidiot has gone to take advice from the odza room... LMAO.... To those who voted for this nigga twice, i think y'all need to get yourself checked grin grin grin We will? After how many years?
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by naturefellow(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Government of "We Will"

Buhari will defeat Boko Haram by releasing the ones captured by the army....

If you are still a Buhari supporter by now.
Your generation name is Sorry...
wink
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by deltateam: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by benobyeze(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Story
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by rampantlover: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Product of Nigeria's educational system grin grin grin grin This is the president of a highly delusional group of people who claimed they are the smartest in Africa.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by andyanders: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2020
The most usele..ss president Nigeria ever had is this M.BUBU. Never in the history of Nigeria have we had it bad like this.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Dpharisee: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Biafra war was a conventional war fought in 1967 while Boko Haram war is Guerilla war in 2020. The tactics should be totally different and he should be seeking help from UN, but like he said to Lam Adeshina, why are your people killing my people, he is not ready to punish any Boko Haram but rehabilitate and release them to the society.

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Rhema04(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2020
By the time Buhari is done with everyone in this country (except the North), honestly we will find tears and tears will not come.. I weep for this country

Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by freethesheeple(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2020
They will;they will...
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by masseratti: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Says who...

Just look at how you ridiculed a great General.

indeed
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Tycoon007(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2020
U have ran out of excuses
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by optimistD(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Stupid Idiot.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Okudiover(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2020
And I ask, where are the zombie defenders of this inept administration? And alas they are no where to be seen nor heard.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Tchange1(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2020
we will In deed
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Cyberfemtex(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
30 months civil war abi?
Boko Haram has been reigning as far back as 2008, more than 10 yrs
Buharis is a joke
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by JoseRaji(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2020
IMASTEX:
Government of the future by the future to the future. "We will. . . Set to. Shall. Would be." grin
By the way, Aren't they defeated already undecided

Lol. They 'will' be defeated already.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2020

IAM HAPPY NIGERIA IS GOING THIS WAY
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by echibuogwu(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2020
And someone will tell me this man is not mad.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by kayjay69(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2020
You are a savage.
SLAP44:
I an surprised he didn't offer to help the EU solve the Brexit wahala grin
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by onlyforchrist: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Rolex66:

Hey kid, your moniker should read 'sold to the devil'
Hey old one, try and learn to be a youth again. ode!
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Rolex66: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Mcquine:

Aturu di ka gi.

Animal that's what you are.

You should hide your head in shame

Clown.

Deranged ipob militants everywhere. Python dance will reset your brain again.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by 8stargeneral: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
what a useless president?
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
nograv:

Because from the Americans to the British, such help comes with a price.

American bases on your soil, like Djibouti, Japan or the United Kingdom. The individuals in those bases can kill or rape your people as they have done in Japan or the UK, yet they are above the law.

So help is a double edged sword. Bring them in, foreign armies will never leave.
It's better than having terrorists taking over!

Very soon, you won't even have a place to call your own
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by greygoblings(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
I read the headline and I laughed like crazy. Is the president okay?
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by juman(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nothing good about one nigeria.
One nigeria is a scam. A fraud.
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by Rotji(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please expect the very opposite of whatever Bubuh and his lying government tell you. Abeg which kind evil stupid nonsense be dis, he is the reason no International support is coming to fight BH. He keeps saying the exact opposite of what is happening in reality. Haba
Re: Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience by ukahrawah: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
This madness is FOLLOW COME! What a leader?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015