Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137261 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Runtown07: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Same people here who shows crocodile sympathy for the girl are same set of people that will go to another thread defending an ineffectual buffoon like Buhari and Osibanjo

This will show you how hypocritical and mean an average Nigerian can be. In one thread you condemning abductors of leah shearibu in another twist you defending buhari and osibanjo lost hope of leadership.

That's how CAN chairman Adamawa lost his life. So be grateful that leah is alive and has a baby which makes her stay quite rossy and keeps her secure to have found favour in their sight

In essence if Leah was killed today, highest they will shout boko haram is wicked same way they shouted for the recently murdered CAN chairman.

If you looking for a country filled with hypocrites and pretenders look no further, Nigeria is the country.

If there exist a third term they will still vote him.

So I am happy Leah is adapting and she can even give birth to second child as far as that guarantees her safety. She is there on her own.

Anyday nature smiles upon her and she is released she will tell her story of what happened been kidnapped in a country where her Indigenes are hypocrites and has no conscience.
u are just a clown of the highest order by saying all these rubbish, u think like ur so called zoo president, cow brain smh.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by mida101(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
You are a disgrace to the entire good Edo people. We offer you to the Fulani Terrorists. May ur situation be worst than that of the innocent Leah. Vagabond �

fairfora:
I've been following your posts for a long while now...none of them seemed to be sensible. This is the worst of it all. Yeye edo guy
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by IamHonourable1: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
How does people know things about this useless boko boys and even about the innocent girl giving birth,yet no one claims to know their exact location?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by tunary(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is extremely shocking
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Jayjey(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
God will punish him for subjecting her to this horrible situation.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
BluntBoy:

These are hadiths, not the Quran.

Many Muslims don't even believe in many of them.

Let me explain something to you. Hadiths are not special koranic revelation, rather they are claimed to be records of things that Muhammed said or assented to.

It is anyone's guess whether Muhammed really said so or not.

Weda Hadith or not...the prophet and Quran subscribe to jihad....I know u will say jihad is not what Boko Haram is fighting...
but what’s the difference btw what boko Haram is doing now and what muhammed did in Medina..
He never wanted to coexist with idol worshippers just like they ddnt want him...and he fought and over overthrew them from their land..
In the process of fighting, it is allowed to catch prisoners and use them for whateva u wish, sleep with them, kill them, use them for ransom...which is what boko haram is doing......Nigeria is a free state governed by Democratic laws...and Boko Haram wants Islamic rule.....it’s jihad for them...u seff as a Muslim u cannot say u u don’t want Islamic state unless u want to lie.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Allsingles: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
There's no doubt that she was forced to have sex with whoever that's responsible for her Pregnancy.
May he who enjoys another person's sorrowful moment face more of what he has put this girl and her parents into.
May pain never depart from your generation.... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
peeps4u:

Bro. This is just you speaking on behalf of God. What does God have to prove by letting the CAN president and the UNIMAID die in the hands of tormentors for their faith?

Even if Leah gets releaaed today, she has alreasy been destroyed and I say again, why can't God just prove Daniel and three Hebrews stories were real with this Leah case?

We prayed, a lot of churches prayed for her release, still........

Does God really have something to prove to you or me...the same God sent Jesus who said there will be persecutions, torture, even killing of followers in because of his name .....
there was no point in scriptures God said we will always have our desired outcomes....
we are humans ..very limited in reasoning...we don’t even know what the desired outcomes is from God perspective....all we know is we don’t want to be sick, we don’t want to die and we want plenty money....yet we don’t see all the angles...

Miracles are not for show off or for God to prove that his followers won’t die.....when Jesus came u think no one died in his time?? He ddnt raise every dead person, he ddnt heal every dead person.....

sometimes miracles are just for unbelievers to believe...sometimes the faith of the believers is just big enuf.... the 3 Hebrew boys u used as a point said weda God will save them or not..they won’t bow...meaning they know it’s possible God might not save them out of the fire situation... ....but what they know is that they won’t serve another God... cos the ultimate of any believer isn’t getting rich or staying alive till 100, or enjoying good things of life....the ultimate is eternity......
Jesus was clear ....” I will save u if u belive in me.. but even if u die...u will live again..cos I will raise u up on the last day...

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
TheOutlaw:
I see. So both lies and ignorance are your problems. Because if they weren't, you wouldn't have pretended that you didn't notice the Quran verse I posted and you also wouldn't pretend that Hadith isn't important in Islam.

The Hadith is part of the Sunnah of Islam which details the actions and deeds of muhammad. The koran explicitly tells muslims muhammad is the perfect example of human conduct so they have no choice but to follow his example.

That is why you're called a Sunni Muslim, because you, just like Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, AL SHABAB etc are all followers of muhammad's Sunnah or example.

The only difference between you and Leah Sharibu's rapist is that you're deluding yourself that you're somehow a moderate muslim.

U are harshly blunt....

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
mallamu:
And Christians are sleeping..... Asking God for prosperity. CAN president was slaughtered too all we have heard is encouragement. Brethren I hope this will not come to you.... Another man's corps is like a log of wood. Christians wake up!

There’s no amount of wake up that will make Christians resort to violence in the name of God...that era is gone with the Old Testament...

the New Testament has incapacitated that move.....its to keep praying and hoping for the best...it’s only Jews who don’t belive in New Testament teaching u can’t try this nonsense with.....

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Amanda4life: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
Haaaa! You see why I always say these guys are pure animals ? You keep commiting sin yet you claim to be holy. You keep saying western education is a sin yet, you keep killing people with gun and bomb made with western ideas instead of using only knife, sword bow and arrow. You said western education is a sin but you always make use of vehicles to convey your men and victims instead of using horses and camels. You use phones to post pictures and upload videos of all your events....I wish our region could just break away from this union .

They are devils that needs to be written off from the face of the earth.

Trump please kill them all

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Pataricatering(f): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
U have problems - u couldn’t mention Jonathan under whose government d girls were kidnapped and did nothing - western government s offered him help when it was still possible to save the girls - he refused ! But ur here wailing on buhari and osinbajo ! The Jesus that she is serving has done nothing to help - he is up there looking while she goes through all this to serve him but buhari is your problem .
Osagyefo98:
Same people here who shows crocodile sympathy for the girl are same set of people that will go to another thread defending an ineffectual buffoon like Buhari and Osibanjo

This will show you how hypocritical and mean an average Nigerian can be. In one thread you condemning abductors of leah shearibu in another twist you defending buhari and osibanjo lost hope of leadership.

That's how CAN chairman Adamawa lost his life. So be grateful that leah is alive and has a baby which makes her stay quite rossy and keeps her secure to have found favour in their sight

In essence if Leah was killed today, highest they will shout boko haram is wicked same way they shouted for the recently murdered CAN chairman.

If you looking for a country filled with hypocrites and pretenders look no further, Nigeria is the country.

So I am happy Leah is adapting and she can even give birth to second child as far as that guarantees her safety. She is there on her own.

Anyday nature smiles upon her and she is released she will tell her story of what happened been kidnapped in a country where her Indigenes are hypocrites and has no conscience.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by topboss1: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
NIGERIA IS A SICK COUNTRY AND AS AN IGBO MAN, I WANT MY PEOPLE TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY URGENTLY.

BIAFRA IS ALL WE NEED AND WE WILL GET IT.

I CANNOT BE SHARING COUNTRY WITH PEADOPHILES AND RAPIST CALLING THEMSELVES ISLAM AND MUSLIM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pataricatering:
U have problems - u couldn’t mention Jonathan under whose government d girls were kidnapped and did nothing - western government s offered him help when it was still possible to save the girls - he refused ! But ur here wailing on buhari and osinbajo ! The Jesus that she is serving has done nothing to help - he is up there looking while she goes through all this to serve him but buhari is your problem .

One of them spotted.

I am done with this thread and FYI leah was kidnapped under Buhari.

Thanks.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by SecretSpy666: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
I think it is time christians raise a militia group
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Kokaine(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
exactly my sentiments. Some decisions are very naive and stupid. If she had simply played a prank on them by doing their bidding at the time, she would have been free of this. This reminds me of nicolo Machiavelli in the book titled " The prince" knowing when to choose between the character of a lion and that of a fox. Now which is worse? Having a fucking baby for a book haram? She will end up loving that boko haram and the child because her emotions as a human will betray her.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by topboss1: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
SecretSpy666:
I think it is time christians raise a militia group

IMAGINE CHRISTIAN KIDNAP MUSLIM GIRL CHILD FROM SCHOOL, REFUSE TO RELEASE HER FOR 3 YEARS, RAPE HER AND GET HER PREGNANT.

JUST IMAGINE WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

THIS PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHRISTIAN NON-VIOLENT DISPOSITION TO COMMIT ABOMINATION AND SACRILEGE.

THEY DO THE UNTHINKABLE AND THEN ENFORCE IT AS NORM, BECOS WE KEEP QUIET.

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by CodeTemplar: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

In order words, they used the murder of the CAN chairman to 'soft-land' or create a soft landing for the news of Leah Sharibu's ordeal...
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Ubdavis(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
The question is, why don't we have radical Christian sects. Something is wrong somewhere ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BeStroNG(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
So Boko Haram members also enjoy sex? Hmmmmmmmmm. Would to see the face of a terrorist when he's having sex/about to cum.

Dear Leah, sorry that we all failed you in this country. The government of the country failed you. Individuals failed you. Groups and associations failed you. We have all failed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Sundaycomputer: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
What is the name of the baby
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
OyinO:

Yeah, I already knew it won't make sense to the senseless. But the sensible knows the valid points being presented.
Yes, the sensible like your fellow atheists. Adorun motito. Mtcheeew!
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ogbologbo1000(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please who is the reliable source here?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Masterpieceukpa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
in a failed system this is what u get, may God help us to end this bokoharam menace
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Legendguru: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ye
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Skillsnigeria: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
The girl don accept her fate,is good to come from a sensible country, a country that has future and vision. not this kangaroo republic
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Emilokoiyawon: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
urahara:

Yoruba Muslims are just like Turkish and Malaysian Muslims.

You are right. That is the kind of Islam we should be seeing in Nigeria. Not this Wahabi nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Gee64: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Boko Haram and their exploits are like the National and State Assemblies and the executive arm of government exploiting the country!
Anyway, I had some winnings yesterday from the single draw bets I placed yesterday. I got this FREE from the source in my signature below.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Benprass(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
CArt:

Your brain needs a total check up shocked
may your child unborn and your generation go through much sorrow pain and hardship that that young girl pass through.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by urahara(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ubdavis:
The question is, why don't we have radical Christian sects. Something is wrong somewhere ...

A very long time ago all of Christianity was radical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.