Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137264 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Ubdavis(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
urahara:

A very long time ago all of Christianity was radical.

Pls prove that. This shouldn't be a moonlight story, it's a Matter of deep concern to me. Remember I said Christian radical sects.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by EdoPrince93(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
I guess this news is to the delight of the dead rat seller ... angry
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by urahara(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ubdavis:

Pls prove that. This shouldn't be a moonlight story, it's a Matter of deep concern to me. Remember I said Christian radical sects.

Read about the crusades and the inquisitions

Christians converted Spain to Christianity by the sword.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Tominix(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Woman I will be happy if she gives birth to another child even.
common sense pls we need you now
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by PFRB: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fake info.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Damibiz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
How,happy bcus she was forced into marriage ?
Peacemaker5129:
She is happy
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Charly68: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Show us the baby and the mother,we hear all manner of junk news daily
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Dedetwo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander After Being Forced To Convert To Islam

Leah Sheribu, a Christian girl kidnapped and held in Boko Haram captivity for over one year, has given birth to a baby boy.

Leah was delivered of the baby a few weeks ago following her forceful marriage to a top Boko Haram commander, according to a reliable source close to the terror group.

The source said Leah, who refused to renounce her Christian faith, was forced to accept Islam before being married to a top commander of the terror group.

Leah was among dozens of girls seized from a school in Adamawa State by Boko Haram fighters two years ago.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/25/breaking-leah-sheribu-gives-birth-baby-boy-boko-haram-commander-after-being-forced?fbclid=IwAR1CHK-KliVY2yXHqf_S--k_NQQbOL3rTCJDR-AkZbfzhBTF9fCRFKdyUJg

At least, she was not killed. Besides her forbearers might have fought for GOWON - Go On With One Nigeria.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by OyinO: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
Yes, the sensible like your fellow atheists. Adorun motito. Mtcheeew!

I am not Atheist. Miseducated Nizoorian. If someone isn't Christian or Muslim, that's not a sure guarantee that they are Atheist. Go back to school.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
I have just been weak ever since i had this news... i am just lost for words cry cry cry cry
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Dybala11(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Hey guys I am not trying to cause a religious bust up in afonjaland!!!

ALL I want is to be separated from the already established caliphate in the "NW" as well as the other one already in the process of getting established in the "NE"!!!

The "NC/middle belt", to the best of my knowledge, are majority Christian and I also have been swamped with attestations from afonjas that their moslem population are of the liberal variety. Ergo, if these two regions decide to join with us biafrans in splitting from the islamist caliphate or if you two decide to go it alone apart or together with each other, its fine with we biafrans!!!

The love of Christ compels us biafrans to be our brother's keeper, hence, we are not going to stand idly by and watch the islamist terroristic north wage jihad on our northern Christian brethren!!!

Get with the program afonjas/"middle-beltans"!!!!!!!!
I think your argument is understood bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Please what happened to your country security system?

How many years now has she been kidnapped?

What about hundreds that has died between the very day she was kidnapped and thisday?

What about the murdered CAN chairman and also the murdered university of Jos student recently?

Whaty about over hundreds of Nigerian army lost between now and then?

There is every reason to be happy she is alive. Many families are in deep pains and loss but she is still alive by whatever faith dictated for her and that's the more reason to be happen for fate seeing her through.

Has the root cause of what led to her kidnap addressed? Upon such new ones are been kidnapped everyday

Do you know what happens to those ones

She is comfortable wherever she is and if her lifeline depends on such pattern as having a child so be it.

The bolded shows why 1800+ people liked the post calling you a dunce ... learn to stop blaming the victim.
How on earth can you be certain she is comfortable where she is. Did she have a choice?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

The bolded shows why 1800+ people liked the post calling you a dunce ... learn to stop blaming the victim

If you enjoy likes that's none of my business. Nairaland like or shares adds nothing to me or who gets it

She is enjoying wherever she is and she is comfortable.

If nature decides she can still give birth to another child.

Not only likes but likeness.

Mtcheew
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Is it not funny that after years a whole Federal government couldn't secure her release and suddenly by twist of faith she is alive.....Infact that calls for happiness because nature has found a way to keep her alive.

Or Is it her death that will only blew for 2 days and be forgotten that should circulate the media space.

Try and space facts and fiction. Sincerity and reality.

That girl is already on her own and she already knows that.

When last did your country intensify effort to set her free?
More dense posts ... no one is arguing that the government has failed and continues to do so. It does not change the fact that the girl is a victim and you have zero logic in claiming she is happy with her current situation. Only you can cure your ignorance - go work on it.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

If you enjoy likes that's none of my business. Nairaland like or shares adds nothing to me or who gets it

Mtcheew
How are you sure she is comfortable with her situation?
It has pained you that 1800+ people think you are an idiot .... right in your own thread grin grin grin
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

How are you sure she is comfortable with her situation?
It has pained you that 1800+ people think you are an idiot .... right in your own thread grin grin grin

I am done with these thread a long time ago.

Look for your fellow yorubas and play withh them as you do.

We ain't on same level.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ofem89(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

one thing you don't understand is the ways if God. he may decide to arrest the man n use him for his works after he had repented n all this ur prayers will be in vain trust God he can do it ask Apostle Paul he can tell u better
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Ubdavis(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
urahara:

Read about the crusades and the inquisitions

Christians converted Spain to Christianity by the sword.

How may sects were formed? And what was the name of each? , I didn't want to say but I have to . I think something is foundamentally wrong with Islamic doctrine... These radical sects would give u reasons according to their Holly books for doing what they are doing. I m not a Christian u case ...
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
I am done with these thread a long time ago.
Look for your fellow yorubas and play withh them as you do.
We ain't on same level.
Yup ... randomly bring up tribe. It further solidifies that you are an idiöt, 2000 people agree with that and it pains you grin grin
Exactly. We are not on the same level, you need to elevate your level to the point where you stop blaming the victim of a tragedy. Only you can cure your idiötic thought process.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
OyinO:

I am not Atheist. Miseducated Nizoorian. If someone isn't Christian or Muslim, that's not a sure guarantee that they are Atheist. Go back to school.
You are...none of my business.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Ekpaone(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
If marrying the demon will keep you alive,I pray God to protect and guide you,for one day,freedom shall surely comes.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by urahara(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ubdavis:

How may sects were formed? And what was the name of each? , I didn't want to say but I have to . I think something is foundamentally wrong with Islamic doctrine... These radical sects would give u reasons according to their Holly books for doing what they are doing. I m not a Christian u case ...

In that time there was only one Christian sect

That was the Catholic Church.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by DerickCO(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mtcheew
Boring. Are you angry many people are bad-quoting you?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by DerickCO(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mtcheew
See how jealousy use to start cool
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by yemlincon(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
MAY THAT BOY BE THE SOURCE OF THEIR PURNISHMENT IN JESUS NAME....

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by OnyesomJ(m): 2:04am On Jan 27, 2020
May the lord be with you in the Days if ur Trail
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Ubdavis(m): 5:42am On Jan 27, 2020
urahara:

In that time there was only one Christian sect

That was the Catholic Church.

Madala!
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by glossy6(f): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
She is happy

May you and your generations yet unborn and your likes experience such happiness in life
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2020
glossy6:

May you and your generations yet unborn and your likes experience such happiness in life
e dey pain you

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2020
TheOutlaw:
I see. So both lies and ignorance are your problems. Because if they weren't, you wouldn't have pretended that you didn't notice the Quran verse I posted and you also wouldn't pretend that Hadith isn't important in Islam.

The Hadith is part of the Sunnah of Islam which details the actions and deeds of muhammad. The koran explicitly tells muslims muhammad is the perfect example of human conduct so they have no choice but to follow his example.

That is why you're called a Sunni Muslim, because you, just like Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, AL SHABAB etc are all followers of muhammad's Sunnah or example.

The only difference between you and Leah Sharibu's rapist is that you're deluding yourself that you're somehow a moderate muslim.

Unlike you, I don't do religion, hence my ability to examine issues without sentiments or emotions.

"Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

That was Jesus Christ saying that He didn't come to bring peace, but a sword. We all know what sword symbolizes.

But are we to then take Jesus's words literally?

So, my friend, wisdom is profitable. It is foolishness to generalize. It shows an absolute lack of proper education, and a total lack of disrespect for those pacifist Muslims who are daily correcting impressions that misinformed Muslims have created in the minds of non-Muslims.

There are Christian terrorist groups in the Central African Republic and Uganda and even South Sudan who use portions of the Bible to commit acts of terrorism against Muslims. Would it be fair to judge the Christian populace based on the acts of these terrorists?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Sorry I am talking about Christianity and not Judaism!!!

Christ didn't have different verses for different situations/circumstances as you say the quran has!!!

It is a one verse for EVERY situation/circumstance lifestyle!!!

That portion that I mentioned is still in the Bible just as the portion proclaiming violence (even if in self-defense) is still in the Quran.

So, enough of the Judaism nonsense. However hard you try, you can't deny that the Bible you carry to Church every Sunday and that you read personally contains scenes of violence against women and children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.