Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... (591 Views)

Why Do Men Tend To Hate Women When They Are Being Rejected? / I Am Starting To Hate Women. / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by Ilekokonit: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2020
I can't stand stubborn women and the more stubborn a woman is, the more I hate your guts.

If I'm Not in a relationship with you then you can be as demonically stubborn as you want to be as I don't give 2 flying fcuks. But if I'm dating you, you better BEHAVE like a SUBMISSIVE woman should BEHAVE or else I'm DUMPING your sorry ass sooner or later. I may grudgingly hang around for the psussy but NOT for long because A STUBBORN WOMAN'S PSUSSY IS POISONOUS TO A MAN ON THE LONG RUN.

There can only be one BOSS in a relationship and that can only be the MAN.

END OF STORY.

TAKE IT OR F.CUK OFF

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by MiVida(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2020
I don't take such women serious cos I feel they are trying to prove they know all or are smarter... So what do I do? I act like they are right n I'm wrong till I get what I want n forge ahead...

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by Originalsly: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Ilekokonit:

But if I'm dating you, you better BEHAVE like a SUBMISSIVE woman should BEHAVE or else I'm DUMPING your sorry ass.

Some women are very good at that.... behaving submissive.... until the day they marry..... then the stubbornness shows up.... and pretty soon they be dumping your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Ilekokonit:
.There can only be one BOSS in a relationship and that can only be the MAN. [/b]

The above is probably why you may end up with a lot of stubborn non submissive women.... R/ship is a two way affair and not a slave/master treatment.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by Ilekokonit: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Originalsly:

Some women are very good at that.... behaving submissive.... until the day they marry..... then the stubbornness shows up.... and pretty soon they be dumping your sorry ass.

Then good riddance to bad rubbish. A woman who dumps any man has actually done him a big favour as that frees the man up to properly search for a BETTER YOUNGER and MORE BEAUTIFUL woman than the old witch he just got saved from.

The best thing that can happen to a man is if your woman says she is no longer interested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by ubunja(m): 4:07am On Jan 26, 2020
I like asking some women for their advice. Then disregarding said advice. They all know its a formality when I ask.

But it's best never to ask anyways
Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by Originalsly: 4:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Ilekokonit:

The best thing that can happen to a man is if your woman says she is no longer interested.

After marriage?
Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Ilekokonit:
I can't stand stubborn women and the more stubborn a woman is, the more I hate your guts.

If I'm Not in a relationship with you then you can be as demonically stubborn as you want to be as I don't give 2 flying fcuks. But if I'm dating you, you better BEHAVE like a SUBMISSIVE woman should BEHAVE or else I'm DUMPING your sorry ass sooner or later. I may grudgingly hang around for the psussy but NOT for long because A STUBBORN WOMAN'S PSUSSY IS POISONOUS TO A MAN ON THE LONG RUN.

There can only be one BOSS in a relationship and that can only be the MAN.

END OF STORY.

TAKE IT OR F.CUK OFF

ode.. Don't go and look for a business where you'll be the boss. Be there bossing over a woman's genitals. Dumb man.
cheesy
Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by EkunKekere: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
You have more in common with him than you're willing to admit. Birds of a feather who refuse to flock together.

CAPSLOCKED:

ode.. Don't go and look for a business where you'll be the boss. Be there bossing over a woman's genitals. Dumb man.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Who Argue With Men With A Passion. ...... by Octopusssy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
This mentally disturbed fellow is at it again

(1) (Reply)

My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) / Make Covid End Please So I Can Visit Ash, My Priq ! / The Easiest Ways To Date Without Spending Money & Have A Great Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.