Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) (586 Views)

Three Reason Why People Always Chase Those They Can’t Have / People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / People Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast - Nigerian Lady Says (more Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) by Tominix(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
1::: when you are a mechanic and sm1 give you a car to repair then you carry it to ur village to greet your mother.
2::: they see you on NTA road side talk and think you yaff hammer boom they dash you stroke.
3::: your uncle in the village want to give you his old toyota corolla 1994 model and you borrow your friends lexus 330 to travel boom they borrow you thunder...........
add yours
Re: My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) by chatinent: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are in a public toilet without a door hook and you only have to hum a song when footsteps approach.
Re: My Three Reason Why Village People Follow You (lol) by Tominix(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2020
chatinent:
You are in a public toilet without a door hook and you only have to hum a song when footsteps approach.
Can relate to diz

(1) (Reply)

A New Bride Needs Help!!! / Do not simp! / What Women Say Versus What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.