Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85066 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by litaninja(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2020
One of the few useful responses.
I swear nigeria get religious problem.

hooged:
Find a cam and record yourself through out the night
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by litaninja(m): 3:02am On Jan 27, 2020
You suggest prayer against cockroach bites

Poloyanabo1:

Those marks are due to cockroach bites(blood sucking) we call it Amusu here in the extreme south....
organise midnight prayers and 6-12 fasting, It can cause ilnesses and shortage of blood even financial losses.
My elder sis has been a victim so I'm 100% sure of what am saying....

It Sinister!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Adeevah(m): 4:09am On Jan 27, 2020
quirus:

Do police arrest spirits?

Nigerian police does

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Adeevah(m): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

How exactly is the police supposed to investigate that??! Who do they arrest, a demon??!... undecided

You lack experience on how Nigerian police works....let him report first

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by bigfrancis21: 4:43am On Jan 27, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer

Happens to me once in a while. Check your nails. It is caused by excessive and unknowing scratching of your body with your hands while sleeping.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 27, 2020
litaninja:
You suggest prayer against cockroach bites

I guess you didn't read where i said its sinister
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by syntekelite(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

seems you sleep belly up a lot, thats the work of wall gecko. try sleeping on ur sides more or face down.. and be prayerful.. God is real and mysteries abound..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Kyase:

Aaah see my oga wey forget me oo

Forget ke baba, everything juz.... How is the street bro?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kyase(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2020
Drabeey:

Forget ke baba, everything juz.... How is the street bro?

Bro street dirty

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Bestmanedet(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Anyone that say u scratch your self while sleeping
Observe that person he is one of them
undecided
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by guass(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2020
Perfect symptom of Ringworms. First, stop the cream you are using then mail me for the second perfect solution. I once experienced that
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Adroit144(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2020
possible culprit is d wall gecko... bro just fumigate your house
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by distilledwalex(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
You definitely scratched yourself.. This normally happens when you're an heavy sleeper.. It happens to babies as well. Try trimming your nails... Pls don't let anyone disturb you psychologically by saying it's spiritual.. Take care bro..
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by AmDayo: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Redphallus:
I know a lot about what you are talking about; I also experience it. Sometimes, it might appear as if a cat clawed your skin. In short, there is no simple answer. I live in the states and have gone to see a doctor; he said that I was the third person who has approached him with such issues. Still, he couldn't provide any solutions. I have seen the cut happen to me while I was eating; it felt like someone ran a blade across my arm; it hurt like a bitch. What I know is that it isn't an evil spirit because I do not believe in such, and it isn't your fingernails either as I often chew my nails deep. I am also a pretty clean individual, so bugs are definitely out of the equation. I don't know man, its been years and I still could not find a definitive cause as to why such happens.

Good Afternoon sir,
I sincerely need your help sir, Jamb form is out and it will close early February but I don't have money to buy the form sir. Have always want to go to school but I don't have financial support to attain that..... please come to my aid sir,I will be looking forward to here from you. Thank you sir
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Thazard(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by petra1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Its witcraft spirit. Its responsible for hindrances and attacks on prosperity. You need to get someone to minister to you. It mostly happen when theres good prospect arounf the corner . It leads to failure to secure jobs and other prospects
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Giant777(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Are some people really this stupid and dumb like mumu
pweshboi:
Cockroach walking on your body while sleeping... No big deal
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Exodora: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm , I don't know anything about spiritual but I know about somebody , a matured man and he is not even a believer until he started seeing things by himself. According to him at times it he will feel like someone just sprinked water on him.
Before he became sick he first had a dream where some set of people were judging him.
As he was taking to the hospital for a surgeon someone called him on phone with a strange number and tells him that e even after the surgery that he will still kill him.
These set of peopl have announced his death several but God has always kept him.
So for those doubting him I don't know what you believe in but seriously are things happening and you may know believe untill you are a victim.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by dedetosin: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

What area do you live? It’s a common problem with those that live in areas with high iron/lead content in the water they bathe with (the orange colored water that looks muddy). There’s a high tendency it’s the iron/lead laden water or the insects (roaches and bugs) as highlighted by some. But it’s tending more to the red/orange colored water which is a sign on lead/iron in high content..you can reply with a response if you fall in that category.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
ireneony:
go and get tested...you have kaposi sacrama cause by hiv...
You better start medication immediately so u don't die of AIDS.
Speaking from experience, I guess you are HIV positive
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by michealewela: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is the work of wicked cockroaches...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Jul 11, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dermatographia/symptoms-causes/syc-20371411#:~:text=When%20people%20who%20have%20dermatographia,or%20medications%20such%20as%20penicillin.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-wake-up-with-mysterious-scratches-in-my-body
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by MuttleyLaff: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Did you ever figure out what bugs were dealing with you in your bed and giving you those marks? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.