Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85412 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Pinkyposh(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer

It's spiritual, it happened to my younger sister. Every morning when she wakes up we usually notice something like that on her back, when we asked her she couldn't say.
So as time goes on, it continued, we persuaded her to talk, she said there's a woman in her dream that always beat her and also warned her not to tell anyone. Some times gets scared of going to bed.
That was when we started prayers on her, both at home and at the Church until she was delivered, she was barely 8 to 10 yrs then.
She's free now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by seangy4konji: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Obiesie1994:
Make sure u sleep under a net and then also cover urself with a duvet
let's see dat devil dat says dat u will not sleep
person weh NEPA don take him light for are for three month sleep under euvet?

U wan kill am finally ba?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Adamrealman78: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Your room is infested in roaches.when the roach climbs your body and drags its foot.it gives straight lines like those.wash you hands and face well when you finish your food too.food remnants draws them to you.kèp your surroundings free from food waste.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by opray: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Madam/Oga go and cut your nails shocked

Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Amanda4life: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lack of bathing at nights. Took much scratch body at sleep
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by sistar007(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
SamjohnnyB:
No picture

Check your nails. You mistakenly scratch yourself while asleep
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by mrZENographer: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I know say I go see you here.
Same u that recommend Lord's Chosen deliverance for someone that had Just an eczema in the skin

No that's not true. I recommend Chosen he/she may have been going through that thing for years.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Lamasta(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Be prayerful its an attack from the pit of hell...
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
One word...Spiritual matter.
Go and see a pastor for counselling n prayers.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Caniva01: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Look out for wall gecko in your rooms and make sure you get rid of them.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Johnsown1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Request for medical advise from a doctor

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by BETIKS(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is clearly a deliverance case. It is witchcraft attack against you. Many people will certainly not want to believe anyways, because to the natural man, the things of the spirit is foolishness.

WHAT DO THOSE MARK REPRESENT ?
1) Witchcraft attack against your glory
2) Counter attack of the enemy. You are praying but they fighting back. I will give you prayers here to help you battle that and you will receive immediate results
3) A sign that the fire of God in your life must increase. If you can still see such attack, it does not mean that you are not a Christian but that the powers confronting you are powerful, but JESUS CHRIST power is more powerful than them and you must begin to enforce your deliverance over such attacks

Now I will give you thses prayers. And expect instant deliverance. Don't believe what anyone will say, the voice of God will ensure your total freedom.

CONFESS PSALMS 91
1) Plead the blood of Jesus on your self, on your spirit soul and body.
2) Ask the Lord to have mercy upon you. Confess every known and unknown sin in your life. Forgive anyone who have wronged you before and ask for the Mercy of God
3) PRAY: HOLY GHOST FIRE, incubate my life now, in the name of JESUS.
4) Agenda of household witchcraft, over my destiny, die in the Name of Jesus
5) Witchcraft arrow, go back to your senders in the Name of JESUS
6) Blood of Jesus, as from today, become divine insurance over my life, in the Name of Jesus
7) Thank the Lord for answers to your prayers.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by ikemesit4477: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
People telling op to cut his finger nails are so dump! God open your eyes all!
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Does it itch?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by drezo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by dammylooksmart(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
If this isn't spiritual then it should be a wall gecko..
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Wall gecko ( omo nile grin)
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by linconby: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
It might be wallgecko, playing around where you slept
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lol, Having read through all the remarks and possible causes and solution, I must say Olodo plenty amongst us on Nairaland both within and outside Nigeria as cheap data and free wifi will never allow us to reason straight and well enough. Cuts on the body and blisters in the mouth or fire outbreak during harmattan has nothing to do with wall gecko nor any witch craft from your mother nor father's house.

Well aside the concern for the cause and cure to the sudden appearance of cuts on your body. Common sense should tell you that it is one of the adverse effects of harmattan at its peak. During harmattan, it should be expected that humidity and atmospheric temprature would drop, along with the rise of a few ailment such as pneumonia, bronchitis, dry and cracked lips, cracked skin and cuts on soft and frail skin like in the case of the OP or poster of this thread. In this case, you are not alone as a lot of ladies or persons out there with frail skin are also equally going through the same thing.

The Harmattan victims & subjects suffers almost the same thing with people in the glaciers region during winter but rather put on protective wears to minimise the effects of the snow using snow boots, gloves, glasses etc unlike our careless approach to harmattan in Africa. It must be noted that harmattan just like snow dries up the water from the body at the pace of a flicker. so to fight it, you must drink enough water, use enough skin moisturiser milk and take less beverages that may get you dehydrated more than necessary. It is at this time that people with sickle cell need more supports along with asthmatic patients as this tends to trigger asthma after pollen grains are activated or set in motion in the ravine winds.

Amazingly, the air in harmattan becomes more electrically charged that's why some even felt shocked or electrocuted touching ordinary object without a light source during harmattan. To confirm this charges if you are not a science student. Put of the light in your room at night to get a wrapper, chiffon or nylon or water proof and shake it until you see sparks of cracking light spec. If you are a science inclined or a practical physicist, you will come to terms with these facts without a fight.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Those marks are due to cockroach bites(blood sucking) we call it Amusu here in the extreme south....
organise midnight prayers and 6-12 fasting, It can cause ilnesses and shortage of blood even financial losses.
My elder sis has been a victim so I'm 100% sure of what am saying....

It Sinister!
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
fastseo:
That's the handwork of evil that flies around in the night.

Draw closers to God, wake by 12 am to at least 1 and pray. Read the Bible always. Always plead the blood of jesus.

But believe me the person that does, 80% are always close bye.

Modified:

I have opened my eyes and sense cut on my body while on a 4 days dry fasting.. No water or food. Then I relax on 12am that morning I felt cut and on close watch it was a fresh cut deep with fingers .. Physically without closing my eyes.. On close observations I saw these marks..

I have felt cut on another occasion, the stuff manifest like a small fly... I saw it. Like a sun fly. I waved my hands then it fly. After a while i saw a drop of fresh blood on the floor... I won't forget that day..

Things of the spirit sound foolish to the earth man. Hence I don't argue with anyone on spirituality again... Except fhey encounter such.

I can 100% relate bro
Its amusu(blood sucking cockroach) bites.
Its very common over here, usually invoked by witches.
It sounds stupid but I've killed a blood filled cockroach before.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Phabulos: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
It’s your nails and also if your bed is close to the wall maybe it wall gecko
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
looks like the works of some wall geckos I think you should fumigate your house or do some simple spraying of insecticides yourself[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
looks like the works of some wall geckos I think you should fumigate your house or do some simple spraying of insecticides yourself
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by gucci20(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls, u need to be very prayerful, coz ds a spiritual attack.
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

Man with common sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Earth2: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ade3000yrs:
Lol, Having read through all the remarks and possible causes and solution, I must say Olodo plenty amongst us on Nairaland both within and outside Nigeria as cheap data and free wifi will never allow us to reason straight and well enough. Cuts on the body and blisters in the mouth or fire outbreak during harmattan has nothing to do with wall gecko nor any witch craft from your mother nor father's house.

Well aside the concern for the cause and cure to the sudden appearance of cuts on your body. Common sense should tell you that it is one of the adverse effects of harmattan at its peak. During harmattan, it should be expected that humidity and atmospheric temprature would drop, along with the rise of a few ailment such as pneumonia, bronchitis, dry and cracked lips, cracked skin and cuts on soft and frail skin like in the case of the OP or poster of this thread. In this case, you are not alone as a lot of ladies or persons out there with frail skin are also equally going through the same thing.

The Harmattan victims & subjects suffers almost the same thing with people in the glaciers region during winter but rather put on protective wears to minimise the effects of the snow using snow boots, gloves, glasses etc unlike our careless approach to harmattan in Africa. It must be noted that harmattan just like snow dries up the water from the body at the pace of a flicker. so to fight it, you must drink enough water, use enough skin moisturiser milk and take less beverages that may get you dehydrated more than necessary. It is at this time that people with sickle cell need more supports along with asthmatic patients as this tends to trigger asthma after pollen grains are activated or set in motion in the ravine winds.

Amazingly, the air in harmattan becomes more electrically charged that's why some even felt shocked or electrocuted touching ordinary object without a light source during harmattan. To confirm this charges if you are not a science student. Put of the light in your room at night to get a wrapper, chiffon or nylon or water proof and shake it until you see sparks of cracking light spec. If you are a science inclined or a practical physicist, you will come to terms with these facts without a fight.
Well said but that doesn't negate the fact that it might also be a bacterial problem,am facing same problem too coupled with some other symptoms.it might be an infection in the blood.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Malaria go kill you...No be mosquito make you day scratch your body?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kyase(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Drabeey:

Man with common sense
Aaah see my ofa wey forget me oo
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by saheedbadmus(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2020
guy u get mice(aelou onile...does small rats wey dey dey inside aus..dey cause those marks..try get rid of them and thank me later.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by olmoRoc: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2020
cut your nails

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.