Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85350 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Riele(f): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2020
SMH

I need answers too
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Prezyshipopo: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Guy u get wall gecko in ur room dts y

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

some things are that simple cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GindoX(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Lolss

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by reubenobi(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Riele:
SMH

I need answers too
Are you having same too?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by saxha: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol. It's wall gecko or spider. Nothing spiritual.

Ignorance is the God of old.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by cashkid: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Bro....that's the work of spider....get rid of all cobwebs in ya room!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Enculer2: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Nothing mysterious. File your fingers properly.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by karkinase(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Spiritual wife or husband....
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Nairalanders sef.. Person go post thread without verifiable evidence, yeye mod go believe push frontpage, nairalanders go dey comment ontop wetin dem never even see.. ..

Mchew.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Riele(f): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2020
reubenobi:
Are you having same too?

Yes .

Phew
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by edem10(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2020
marks or cut? If marks it might be from a roughly design bed depending on what the marks look like compared to the bed you slept on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by marvin905(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2020
had same experience..
at different parts of my body when I wake up....
just be prayerful and draw closer to God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Snipper007: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer

It's the activity of witchcrafts
Op b4 sleeping next time burn incense in you room, that type Catholic church uses.

It's very painful when you want to bath.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Mrnakeina(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2020
My guy,
I'm going to get bashed by ignorant 'smart', 'exposed' and 'logical thinkers'.

You're in an environment with strange powers.
Pray, pray, and pray more, especially before you sleep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by olaolulazio(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Prezyshipopo:
Guy u get wall gecko in ur room dts y
Fact

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by karkinase(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Enculer2:
Nothing mysterious. File your fingers properly.
Why are you peeps quick to assert everytin with mere moral reasoning....for OP to complain here means its serious. Its beyond physical man..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Adam00(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Village peoples at work

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GindoX(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by exnovio(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2020
I had same experience for some years,i even wokeup one morning and found a side of my hair shaved.its a spiritual attack.
What you will do is to be very prayerful,even if its persist while praying ignore it,dont complain continue in prayers.l will personally join u in prayers.Na only GOD pass dem

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
village in action
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GindoX(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Mrnakeina:
My guy,
I'm going to get bashed by ignorant 'smart', 'exposed' and 'logical thinkers'.

You're in an environment with strange powers.
Pray, pray, and pray more, especially before you sleep

That could be true
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Hexilon: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2020
It is Wall gecko scratch . The price you pay for their service "They snack on mosquitoes while u snore.. tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Youngzedd(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

They won't cut their nails, but they want to hear super stories when they wake up.

That's not a witch, that's your nails.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Xisnin(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Riele:
SMH

I need answers too

It is not mysterious.
Cut your nails or wrap your hands in a cloth before sleeping.
The marks will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Its an evil mark. If you believe God and efficacy of psalm, read psalm 3 inside a bowl of water for 3 days . Put it in an open space outside the house or in a compound to allow for the dew to touch it overnight after reading the psalm 3 into it and repeat it for 3 nights. Pray on the water and bath with it the morning of the 4th day. Even if your wife or mum is the one behind it, don't pity her cos she'd be hit by God's arrow.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Youngzedd:

They won't cut their nails, but they want to hear super stories when they wake up.

lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by litathom(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Why not start by trimming your finger nails

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

some things are that simple cheesy
Seriously
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by veeceesynergy: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2020
fastseo:
That's the handwork of evil that flies around in the night.

Draw closers to God, wake by 12 am to at least 1 and pray. Read the Bible always. Always bleed the blood of jesus.

But believe me the person that does, 80% are always close bye.

Uncle u dont 'bleed' d Blood of Jesus, we 'plead' d Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by marvin905(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Youngzedd:

dude your utterly dumb..
what of me that don't have long finger nails..
even if I had ..
if you know where some marks where made and how they where made you will swallow those words

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.