Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85082 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by tokunbo22: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
tiwatalk:

Ignore the jokes ..
It might actually be a health condition.
And most times if it is the one I'm aware of, it doesn't happen at night only .Sometimes during the day you just feel the sensation of your skin splitting and you see a thing line like those you get from been beaten with a cane ... thin and bloody in a neat way kind of ...yeah at neat..I know ..
I have experienced this before without sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Seunpaul01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
IghravweIG:

You mean it stays on the shadow of a person and does that mark lipsrsealed

Actually, not most times. Sometimes they hang on the ceiling over the bed while the victim is asleep.

When u try till kill one and it escapes; it will return to attack when u are asleep. To make those marks. Try it and see.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by tokunbo22: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
LordTrezy:
Guy that's the work of wall gecko... just try and kill them on sight
yes you're right.. Is wall gecko.. But is spiritual bro i guess
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Enemyofpeace: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Village people at work
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Enemyofpeace: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
xpress101:
The mark is from the coven of witchcraft. They are looking for information about you. So once they don't have enough information, they put a mark on you.
If they have information, they would have attack more. Be prayerful please.
The mark is also a mark of retrogression.
Fast and pray .......spend time praying in tongues and calling on the blood of Jesus to neutralize every marks on you
wehdone daddy GO
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Enemyofpeace: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liftedhands:
Honesty I won't advise this...hmmm mine was voice recorder though. I wanted to know if I snore first of all and then if whatever happens while I sleep tongue i got a Nokia torch phone,fully charged I set it on record around the time I was feeling really sleepy.

By morning I played it... first 5 to 10 mins nothing.

They I started hearing some weird and strange sound. Fear of what I was hearing no let me listen finish embarassed lipsrsealed infact sleeping at night from then on became a task!! I was scared shit of bedtime cos I assumed somethings happen when I turn off the light.

This fear affected me for many years till I finally outgrew it grin na me find trouble sha, advise let sleeping slogs lie otherwise you might see what will make you run from your house and never look back. tongue
it's our work o.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by jimmyLd101: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
O ti ese ilebo
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Boyooosa(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
wetin be skirt and blouse? Awon eyan ori oke baba abiye, lol.

Skirt & blouse is called Rove Beetles & according to research,it cause skin irritation when crushed.

You know na...as e dey go na...
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by TruthHurts100: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer

Wear hand gloves to bed oga
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by egwimp: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Those are insect marks. A spider leg
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by afemgbosey(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Redphallus:
I know a lot about what you are talking about; I also experience it. Sometimes, it might appear as if a cat clawed your skin. In short, there is no simple answer. I live in the states and have gone to see a doctor; he said that I was the third person who has approached him with such issues. Still, he couldn't provide any solutions. I have seen the cut happen to me while I was eating; it felt like someone ran a blade across my arm; it hurt like a bitch. What I know is that it isn't an evil spirit because I do not believe in such, and it isn't your fingernails either as I often chew my nails deep. I am also a pretty clean individual, so bugs are definitely out of the equation. I don't know man, its been years and I still could not find a definitive cause as to why such happens.

Nawao. Did you post this or someone hacked your fingers? You were given the rare opportunity to SEE the source of the painful cut while wide awake and eating, yet you say you don't believe in spiritual stuff! Science couldn't, secret cameras couldn't, advice from people couldn't, your fingernails short and no bugs but you SAW the pains inflicted in your full view and still deny the spiritual. Am sorry today is Sunday, if I want to abuse you now I will say that you are foolish ;I didn't abuse you ooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by slowice(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
fastseo:

I have opened my eyes and sense cut on my body.. Physically without closing them.. On close observations I saw these marks..
Wow... Now that's serious
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by afemgbosey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liftedhands:
Honesty I won't advise this...hmmm mine was voice recorder though. I wanted to know if I snore first of all and then if whatever happens while I sleep tongue i got a Nokia torch phone,fully charged I set it on record around the time I was feeling really sleepy.

By morning I played it... first 5 to 10 mins nothing.

They I started hearing some weird and strange sound. Fear of what I was hearing no let me listen finish embarassed lipsrsealed infact sleeping at night from then on became a task!! I was scared shit of bedtime cos I assumed somethings happen when I turn off the light.

This fear affected me for many years till I finally outgrew it grin na me find trouble sha, advise let sleeping slogs lie otherwise you might see what will make you run from your house and never look back. tongue

Glad you really tried to find out. You should have played the tape to conclusion. Why do we see the source of our problems and play blind eye to it? These things are unnatural and demonic. In this present world, when we see the source of our problems, we apparently disregard it as fancy. God bless you, please next time, cool down and you will see. Don't mind those guys saying you scratched yourself. When I was a little boy, I get pressed to my bed almost every night till I saw like a flash, some spirits trying to repeat the action on me again. That was the source.
Jesus is the source of life

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Tapout(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

no mind them...some are already quoting bible for him
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by slowice(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
maasoap:

It's not really how long alone but how also how smooth. A tiny piece at the edge is usually the culprit

Yes... That is true in my own case, in fact one would be surprise at how sharp those tiny piece at the edge can be

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by cybriz82(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
hooged:
Find a cam and record yourself through out the night

Hollywood director well done.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
If ur fingers are long,at night when something bites u,u unconsciously scratch urself ,it happened to me,but I still discover marks when my nails are short and some of the marks are in places where my hands cannot reach
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by MrFly(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ebelebe
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Blitzerz: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Waiting for the "god of the gaps" fallacy crew here.

Read about it here:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/God_of_the_gaps

Oh We don't know therefore "god must have done it."

We don't know therefore "Satan did it."

We don't know therefore " a ghost did it."

We don't know therefore "your village people did it."

And for you

We don't know it therefore "it must not be God that did it"

We don't know therefore "it must not be Satan that did it".....

You think you are different?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Legendguru: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Check your bed
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Snipper007: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:

Baba twaleh for you
Na only don talk something sensible here
Na that incense I de use give them run. cool
At midnight like this I de burn Catholic incense parapare grin
Their fada

I grew up in a neighborhood were witchcraft happens to be the order of the day so I know what they are capable of, if the op wants he can dm me i will prepare something for him and him go catch the idiot wey dey tear him body with razor but it's not free o.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Youngzedd(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
marvin905:

dude your utterly dumb..
what of me that don't have long finger nails..
even if I had ..
if you know where some marks where made and how they where made you will swallow those words

So this particular opinion automatically made me dumb

Wow, what an intelligent homo-sapien you're. Go and carry trophy from Buhari.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by OCway92806: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Either an animal such as a rat etc, those that or an evil spirit, your welcome
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by favour32(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
It is an attack from the witchcraft world.
Purify your room/apartment/surrounding by burning sage or any good incense.
There are other purification processes but try the one above.
Ignore what kids say that it is your fingers doing the "job"..
Science can't explain it too.
Members of the attack group will try to convince you of non-existence or nonsense of it.
It's 100% not physical phenomenon.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by leye4u: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tapout:

no mind them...some are already quoting bible for him
I know of a lady around here who was stabbed on her legs in her dream...by the time she woke up ,the cut was there ....bleeding...
She took care of the wound for a long time...prayed and prayed,the wound finally got healed but the scar still remains on her leg.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Obiesie1994(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Make sure u sleep under a net and then also cover urself with a duvet let's see dat devil dat says dat u will not sleep
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Mouthgag: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Naijaboy1122:
have you ever monitored your sleep with camera, how was it
I don't have scratches on my face whenever I woke up so, why should I?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Tizu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
that's witchcraft. they are sucking your blood. Igbo call it 'amusu'. The person doing it to you knows you very very well and will not be far from you. You can get hooked with serious affliction from it.
But you can stop or catch the person if you ask local pple what to do.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GreatDagon(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's either you are sleeping in a dirty house full of spiders or your village people are beckoning on you
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Chibuking1402(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
Its an evil mark. If you believe God and efficacy of psalm, read psalm 3 inside a bowl of water for 3 days . Put it in an open space each night after reading it, for 3 nights. Pray on the water and bath with it the morning of the 4th day. Even if your wife or mum is the one behind it, don't pity her cos she'd be hit by God's arrow.
... thanks dear I will personally try this. I have been experiencing this also...no mercy now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.