Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. (2543 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / Why Cheating Destroys Women But Not Men / WHY CHEATING IS RAMPANT IN THE SOCIETY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by budaatum: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
no its not, i wonder why you people never use your head
Yes it is! angry I wonder why you people only use your priqs!
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by ePoster: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Like I said, I have answered that already.

just wanted to confirm. Like i stated, thats the entitlement mentality our women have. The one you all encourage.
Be with a man for the financial benefit.
Well you have the right to accept gender roles with men as the sole protectors and financial providers. Dont complain though about the priviledges women get. Dont complain about their materialism either. Since you are against feminism which believes that women should be able to provide for their extravagant lifestyles, and since you have taken it upon yourself to do that, then do it.
Also when ever you see a thread where a man complains that he was abadoned by his gf or wife because he lost his source of income, comment and explain to him how he deserved his condition because he (in your term) cheated.
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2020
ePoster:
just wanted to confirm. Like i stated, thats the entitlement mentality our women have. The one you all encourage.
Be with a man for the financial benefit.
Well you have the right to accept gender roles with men as the sole protectors and financial providers. Dont complain though about the priviledges women get. Dont complain about their materialism either. Since you are against feminism which believes that women should be able to provide for their extravagant lifestyles, and since you have taken it upon yourself to do that, then do it.
Also when ever you see a thread where a man complains that he was abadoned by his gf or wife because he lost his source of income, comment and explain to him how he deserved his condition because he (in your term) cheated.

The idea that a man should provide for a woman's extravagant lifestyle! What kind of rubbish is that? What kind of sex is she offering in exchange to merit all that? She's entitled to the basics; protection, food, medical support and shelter; that's all. If she wants to live an extravagant lifestyle, she should do so from her father's house, or get a source of income for herself that will not interfere with her main duties as a wife.

Except for that, I have no problem with anything else you've stated here. Women are by nature, materialistic and opportunistic, and as far as her materialism is kept within the limit of the value of her sexual favours, I understand and have already said, that it is a fair exchange. As for a man who has lost his income, if he cannot control his wife's spending to what he can afford, he should divorce her rather than take money from her. I am on record as having said all this before and it is my firm belief, so there is no chance of my complaining about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria And Net Worth / I Still Played Bet9ja Today. Capslocked Was Right / Is She Wrong Or Right

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.