Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88587 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kelechi009: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiggyB242:

It did happen, not crying literally though.

What is his name?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Lotiababe(f): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Am not surprise.... Its yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

It obvious that my ignorance is greater than all ur knowledge put together. because here we are talking about bigshow/mayweather in WWE& then u are talking about blackbelt, martial arts& how u have been watching boxing 4d past 7years. Pls what's d correlation? Is d question not simple enough? I thought u are all knowing?
You are a complete fool
Dingbats, I have had nairalanders challenge my comment in time pasts so I didn't blast you immediately your started the trolling gig, I thought you still had your sanity, crackhead
Its like you wish to be unfortunate, get the Bleep lost, its no point trying to explain shit to a slowpoke, your slow and you will never learn.
I knock you the Bleep out and put your ass on the damn sofas
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Blackpearlous(f): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era
I weak
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:

You are a complete fool
Dingbats, I have had nairalanders challenge my comment in time pasts so I didn't blast you immediately your started the trolling gig, I thought you still had your sanity, crackhead
Its like you wish to be unfortunate, get the Bleep lost, its no point trying to explain shit to a slowpoke, your slow and you will never learn.
I knock you the Bleep out and put your ass on the damn sofas

I really love ur response. U see that u have already lost ur cool. U are spilling ur emotions d way shell spills oil in ogoniland simply because I said my ignorance is greater than all ur knowledge put together& u just confirmed it. It shows how emotional resilient u aren't. I have realised that when people like u resort to insults as a means of communication, it clearly shows that they have run out of things to say.

Meanwhile, u still haven't answered my question:

"With all ur so called knowledge, can u pls explain d relationship between bigshow/mayweather on WWE on one hand and blackbelt, martial arts and u watching boxing for d last 7years on d other hand?"

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Jola58: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
The funny thing about relationship is that once theirs a thing called love. They both tend to overlook reality... don't Marry what you can't tolerate... it's still a fantasy to expect a marriage to be sweet all through. The question is can you both endure the storm individually when it comes. Each individual has in one way or the other exhibit their bad character before marriage.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by ezras: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Celebrity marriage. This one again. This is disturbing

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thoseen30:

Yeah I don't mind bro
Just attracted to your sense of humor but now don't get it twisted bro
Make uno go reason another thing

Lol. Wetin I wan reason.

Have a good night rest.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

Marriage is not worth it for both side. It always favour oneside than another no matter how most people present it to you.

Things mostly fall apart except if the foundation is strong which in most case it is never. Ladies love conditionally and men too the same. Once both ends can't keep up with their conditions, it will scatter.

Conditions like she got fat, stretch mark, her body, she keeps slutty single friends. For men he got broke, he doesn't care for me, he is never at home etc.

People expect both side will remain the same in everything after marriage which is not possible. After childbirth women will always change mentally and physically. After so much responsibilities men too will always change both financially and mentally.

And if one side manage to remain the same and the other changes, abusive, disrespect, shaming, insult etc will come in, no matter what. It is just standard reaction.

That is why no one or person both in my family,on TV, friends can sell marriage to me. I see it as a sign of weakness from both parties either Lady getting old quickly wants to retire, man getting old looking for legacy (children) etc

Study most married people at events or outing, they look sad and depressed most time but cover it all up with a fake smile. Pssh

What do I know. I am not even married. Elders I leave the floor to you.

In.other news, Dr sid the helper of aunty tiwa before baby wizkid enter. Lol your own karma don slap you too. wink

The problem is the mindset and Habits with which people enter marriage, not marriage itself.

And yes I believe marriage shud be based on unconditional love, with the right person and mindset and nothing more. If that’s not the case best to stay single and happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kelechi009: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2020
victorian:

The version of Tunde's allegation u read about tiwa, is different from the one he said , which bloggers carried. Thats why he tried committing suicide, it was too much for him to take .

You can see why its bad couples or someone talking about their partners misdeeds online. They wont quote the year it happened, the aggrieved partner will just blurt out with anger wht his wife or husband has done to the eyes and ears of everyone .

The internet doesnt forget.

I didnt come up wirh allegations against tiwa or dr sid. Words from tunde the husband simply spilled out everything for everyone to see .

Even 2face?i didnt know she also had sex with him? Its from you im reading such info from now.

Oh gawd! What a mess sad

Hello Ma'am, please do you have the original version of the story?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by djon78(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Prophet777:
The magnitude of a wedding ceremony does not determine the success of the wedding.

I could remember vividly how colourful was their wedding few years ago...

Yeah I remember. They said he wore a Tom Ford suit. How far now?
I still subscribe to the way of our elders
Simple, Low key, not too much noise.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by macminista(m): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=djon78 post=86138352]

Yeah I remember. They said he wore a Tom Ford suit. How far now?
I still subscribe to the way of our elders
Simple, Low key, not too much noise.
LWKM grin grin grin
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by talk2smade: 6:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Enoch07:
marriage!! anyways another one down many more to go.

Guy na waooo REALLLY
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2020
lexy2014:

I really love ur response. U see that u have already lost ur cool. U are spilling ur emotions d way shell spills oil in ogoniland simply because I said my ignorance is greater than all ur knowledge put together& u just confirmed it. It shows how emotional resilient u aren't. I have realised that when people like u resort to insults as a means of communication, it clearly shows that they have run out of things to say.

Meanwhile, u still haven't answered my question:

"With all ur so called knowledge, can u pls explain d relationship between bigshow/mayweather on WWE on one hand and blackbelt, martial arts and u watching boxing for d last 7years on d other hand?"
I'll just cross my legs and wait for your obituary troll, I bet you're a hopeless troll, ain't bending for no soul
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by afrodoc2: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Egobe:

I laugh you?

Do you know the family he hails from?,Do you think the Dr in is name is just there?.

Talking like you have access to his bank accounts and assets!

Sid no get much money. That girl’s family dey heavily loaded.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by beatmonster(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by edydeyemi(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Twice my size, lol
Remember maywhether beat big show

That one na Kayfabe (Film Trick o). It was funny though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Divine200: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2020
orunmila144:
year of birth ?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by sweettinz20(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2020
orunmila144:
yes
abeg help me read mine the 1990-1995 may
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by victorian(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Kelechi009:

Hello Ma'am, please do you have the original version of the story?

To get the original version, it clear u need to visit Tunde at home or in his office and ask him one on one . Simply ask him, Bro please nairalnders and myself want to confirm , how many men did your ex wife Tiwa, slept with when she was married to you?

Also confirm if her sex with tuface, donjazzy, sid and other artistes in the industry triggered the suicide moves u made during that time u were rescued on third mainland bridge.

I just want to clarify sir, so people on nairaland will have your undiluted version first hand . Permit me to use a tape recorder for this purpose.

By the time u ask from the horses mouth , please come back and relate to us your ordeal in Tunde's hands , as u no get work do.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Mryacks: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

Marriage is not worth it for both side. It always favour oneside than another no matter how most people present it to you.

Things mostly fall apart except if the foundation is strong which in most case it is never. Ladies love conditionally and men too the same. Once both ends can't keep up with their conditions, it will scatter.

Conditions like she got fat, stretch mark, her body, she keeps slutty single friends. For men he got broke, he doesn't care for me, he is never at home etc.

People expect both side will remain the same in everything after marriage which is not possible. After childbirth women will always change mentally and physically. After so much responsibilities men too will always change both financially and mentally.

And if one side manage to remain the same and the other changes, abusive, disrespect, shaming, insult etc will come in, no matter what. It is just standard reaction.

That is why no one or person both in my family,on TV, friends can sell marriage to me. I see it as a sign of weakness from both parties either Lady getting old quickly wants to retire, man getting old looking for legacy (children) etc

Study most married people at events or outing, they look sad and depressed most time but cover it all up with a fake smile. Pssh

What do I know. I am not even married. Elders I leave the floor to you.

In.other news, Dr sid the helper of aunty tiwa before baby wizkid enter. Lol your own karma don slap you too. wink

a couple of points...

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by victorian(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
beatmonster:

Its well.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
DRPAIT123:

I'll just cross my legs and wait for your obituary troll, I bet you're a hopeless troll, ain't bending for no soul

Wow...u see how u are projecting ur ignorance with reckless abandon? Death is common to all living things. As we were born, so would we all die and that includes u grin cheesy grin

I didn't ask u to bend. I only asked u to answer a simple since u said u are all knowing:

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Wow...u see how u are projecting ur ignorance with reckless abandon? Death is common to all living things. As we were born, so would we all die and that includes u grin cheesy grin

I didn't ask u to bend. I only asked u to answer a simple since u said u are all knowing:

"With all ur so called knowledge, can u pls explain d relationship between
bigshow/mayweather on WWE on one hand and blackbelt, martial arts and u watching boxing for d last 7years on d other hand?"
I don't think I can hate you,because you play your game well, obviously you don't want to be the last person to give in, you're probably better than I am, I wish you the best bro, when I'm done with my podcast,I will show you so you know I know,
One love
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
DRPAIT123:

I don't think I can hate you,because you play your game well, obviously you don't want to be the last person to give in, you're probably better than I am, I wish you the best bro, when I'm done with my podcast,I will show you so you know I know,
One love

I honestly wish I knew what u are talking about
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by skyfather09(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
goodmorning40:
What a handsome man with an ugly woman
it's the other way round bro...
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Divine200:

Now you have the perfect spirituall siuation. your solar is in scorpio and your luna is in pisces meaning you will be very emotionally strong and a dominant person who is spiritually grounded. you will enjoy acquiring hidden occultist wisdom and you will have a strong aura and personality. you have a powerful aura around you and women will have no choice but to eventually submit to your power. a few women will try to usurp your authority but eventually they will have no choice but to bow down to a superior spiritual presence. let me know if this totally defines you. the women you will encounter who will come into your life will also be grounded and will be into wisdoms like astrology or numerology or spirituality or metaphysics etc
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Divine200: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hi
Thank you for your reading
I definitively agree with occultism wisdom . I have great love for magic, quantum physics, spirituality, etc. as regards the last part I am female as I notice that it was targeted at the male gender.

What else should I know
@orunmila144
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Divine200:
Hi
Thank you for your reading
I definitively agree with occultism wisdom . I have great love for magic, quantum physics, spirituality, etc. as regards the last part I am female as I notice that it was targeted at the male gender.

What else should I know
@orunmila144

Ahh you are female. well if you ever get in a relationship with men who are air or earth signs ( aquarius libra gemini virgo capricorn taurus ) your spirit will dominate those spirits and they will be under subjection to you. you will be spiritually dominant force in these types of relationships and you will even have to take on the role of mentoring them as most of these will be spiritualy dead men with no desire for metaphysics wisdom. these types of men will be extremely carnal and only can conceive things they can see physically so you will be the dominant spiritual force. now the same also applies to men in fire signs ( leo and aries ) but with men in fire sign sagittarius you will meet a man who will try to match your spiritual dominance with belligerence and opposition so this will be a tumultuous relationship if you depart from your path of wisdom, cuz if you depart from your path of wisdom then this persons spirit riises up and is stronger than yours and he will be dominant. so with a person in sagittarius you have to remain on the path of wisdom and righteousness if you want to be in control. now with the water signs cancer you will be more dominant and he will be subjugated by your spirit. with the water sign pisces it will depend on where his luna sign is but for the most part while your spirit is stronger than his but you will discover he has the same interests as you with the occult. now if a man is in the first cycle of scorpio which is between 1 to 7 degrees then that is the man who has a stronger spirit than you and while he complements you but you will bow down to a superior force.

now these are general scenarios but if you present an actual physical case and i get the womans and the mans natal chart up then i can go past the general and be more specific because there is much to be said for the luna annd solar placement in houses. some of these houses act like magnets to each other and repel each other to where even though someone has there solar sign in one house yet the effect of that solar sign is annulled by the luna being in another house etc etc. its a divine science that makes use of the principles of electromagnetics, etymology, symbology, numerology. so the study of real astrology entails a lot of other disciplines and this is why each case has to be examined individually for example year of birth is a huge factor in it too because each year has a purpose and a spiritual vibration. etc etc
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Divine200: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
Ahh you are female. well if you ever get in a relationship with men who are air or earth signs ( aquarius libra gemini virgo capricorn taurus ) your spirit will dominate those spirits and they will be under subjection to you. you will be spiritually dominant force in these types of relationships and you will even have to take on the role of mentoring them as most of these will be spiritualy dead men with no desire for metaphysics wisdom. these types of men will be extremely carnal and only can conceive things they can see physically so you will be the dominant spiritual force. now the same also applies to men in fire signs ( leo and aries ) but with men in fire sign sagittarius you will meet a man who will try to match your spiritual dominance with belligerence and opposition so this will be a tumultuous relationship if you depart from your path of wisdom, cuz if you depart from your path of wisdom then this persons spirit riises up and is stronger than yours and he will be dominant. so with a person in sagittarius you have to remain on the path of wisdom and righteousness if you want to be in control. now with the water signs cancer you will be more dominant and he will be subjugated by your spirit. with the water sign pisces it will depend on where his luna sign is but for the most part while your spirit is stronger than his but you will discover he has the same interests as you with the occult. now if a man is in the first cycle of scorpio which is between 1 to 7 degrees then that is the man who has a stronger spirit than you and while he complements you but you will bow down to a superior force.

now these are general scenarios but if you present an actual physical case and i get the womans and the mans natal chart up then i can go past the general and be more specific because there is much to be said for the luna annd solar placement in houses. some of these houses act like magnets to each other and repel each other to where even though someone has there solar sign in one house yet the effect of that solar sign is annulled by the luna being in another house etc etc. its a divine science that makes use of the principles of electromagnetics, etymology, symbology, numerology. so the study of real astrology entails a lot of other disciplines and this is why each case has to be examined individually for example year of birth is a huge factor in it too because each year has a purpose and a spiritual vibration. etc etc
Wow
Lots of information to digest.
I really appreciate your thought about this.
You didn’t mention career and future occurrence
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Divine200:

Wow
Lots of information to digest.
I really appreciate your thought about this.
You didn’t mention career and future occurrence
Nobody can tell you specific information like career. that will purely be guesswork. i dont do guesswork. in terms of future occurences too nobody can tell you specific future occurences. only GOD cann do that. those specific things are only known by GOD and he can give it to someone ( a prophet ) to tell you but they will not be using astrology to do it. astrology is used to decode the spiritual programs and the future of your spirit and your spiritual inclinations and people that will be drawn to your spirit and the influence they will bring on you, not to tell you if you will be a nurse etc lol
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Divine200: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
Nobody can tell you specific information like career. that will purely be guesswork. i dont do guesswork. in terms of future occurences too nobody can tell you specific future occurences. only GOD cann do that. those specific things are only known by GOD and he can give it to someone ( a prophet ) to tell you but they will not be using astrology to do it. astrology is used to decode the spiritual programs and the future of your spirit and your spiritual inclinations and people that will be drawn to your spirit and the influence they will bring on you, not to tell you if you will be a nurse etc lol
Lol
Thank you for your honesty

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.