Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88584 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by mimimile93: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
whores everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by SOFTENGR: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
AJOBI77:
Hmnn! Wish them well oo. Better than one stabbing or killing the other
Na so o
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by wildlife9999(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
celebrity marriage be like cat and cat
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ehyqaaaaa
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Sterope(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
You can be physically violent to someone twice your size though

10 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Simi Esimi, the estranged wife of singer, Dr sid, has confirmed the end of their marriage. In a statement released this morning, Simi confirmed they are heading for a divorce and moving forward as co-parents. The estranged couple got married in August 2014.

In her statement, Simi reacted to reports that she was violent towards Dr Sid in their marriage and that she has stopped him from seeing their two daughters, Sydney and Sarah. Simi says this is not true.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xuCidhBQE/?igshid=m55batqj60n6

All of this stupid Nigerian man instead of them marrying the woman they are marrying the Brazilian hair and weave. Look at the amount of makeup she put on her face. Some of this man do not have brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by tunize(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Of course it does. But I don't expect it to make sense to a dumb hoe like you.
Why call her hoe now?na question she ask you.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Ecoplexus: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
More like..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sterope:
You can be physically violent to someone twice your size though

Lol, that defence of hers no make sense at all. I guess she didn't think it through.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
It took longer than I expected. Dr. Sid married the girl cos of her parents' wealth to boost his unpromising music career

9 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Well, with the crash in his average music career, fame and sole income source, the end of a union based on shallow foundation was always gonna be inevitable...

May God give both parties the strength, wisdom and maturity to pick up the pieces and move on!!!

But seriously, Sidney Esiri should have stuck to dentistry or medical rep... People should learn to stick to what they are truly gifted and good at... That your late father excelled in the great arts, doesn't mean you will equally do same. Smh.

12 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by JADEK01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:
People talking money, did Dr Sid ever have money? Like money?

Even Wande Coal get money pass that one na. If we judging by relevance, hits and collaborations.

Anyhow sha, I wish them well. Another one down.
why do u allow ur plantain got burn?so comon plantain u can’t fried
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by herzernIsHere: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmmmmm. The wedding was better prepared for than the marriage.

That is d reality amongs couples in this generation. Most of todays ladies are "buy for me" ladies. D guys on d other hand can't toast ladies without spending money. A great combo for a disastrous marriage. Cos by d time they get married& reality sets in, they will discover that they were never friends. They were only using money, sex and buy buy to cover d cracks

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Sundaycomputer: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
No money again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Angelfrost:
Well, with the crash in his average music career, fame and sole income source, the end of a union based on shallow foundation was always gonna be inevitable....

I love ur last sentence

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nazacent: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
What am i turning into? Why am i excited about this, Jesus pls set me free.

8 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for her eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.

The reverse is the case.
Dr. Sid is the golddigger.
The Oshomo's are very rich.
Dr. Sid married her cos of her parents' wealth.
Make una dey do small findings before making general conclusion on every girl.

16 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by atiku4President(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Of course it does. But I don't expect it to make sense to a dumb hoe like you.
Apologise to her or face the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thoseen30(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
What do you expect after u use that ur mouth n dick to scatter my (Tiwa's marriage)??
Hard luck��� but I wish you well
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by handsomeyinka(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
God knows best..

EVERY MARRIAGE HAS ITS OWN PROBLEM..

A MARRIAGE COUNSELLOR ONCE TOLD ME SHE HAS DIVORCED 3 TIMES...

NA SO MY BRAIN RESET.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by captianfreeman(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!

He may be right oo.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by carnal: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blainz:
It took longer than I expected. Dr. Sid married the girl cos of her parents' wealth to boost his unpromising music career
very true,the parents are close to the dangote/dantata empire, she herself is a childhood friend of Fatima dangote.the point is Dr Sid failed to invest plus use her family influence to grow himself plus create financial stability when music career was drowning,the ability of a man to switch survival instinct is key when a particular career path is dropping,see Peter Okoye and Lola(she is from a wealthy family) but Peter has got loads of investment and that's majorly a strength for him today

23 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by atiku4President(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!
You are not a hoe. You are a lovely and hard working lady.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by tiana29(f): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
I wish them all the best... Divorce is not the best, the children are the ones that suffer more.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by GeneralPula: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
No money again

This guy don suffer + Blow
grin
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by mimimile93: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for her eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.
even if i do well, she stil cheat wit a gateman. d best is to neva marry
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thoseen30(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
JADEK01:
why do u allow ur plantain got burn?so comon plantain u can’t fried

Which dodo burn??
He's saying the fact bro if not for your signature I'd have put u where u belong just stay blessed my brother

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Giftedtu: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by mimimile93: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
tiana29:
I wish them all the best... Divorce is not the best, the children are the ones that suffer more.
but u women are d same. wen money and fame finish una don japa. God punish una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.