Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88585 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by zoezoelogistics(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thoseen30:

I think you're right and my bad is that i don't really have female friends TBH who i can say yeah we're that close enough to start a thing but I get your point though everything deals with connection and love, with money then boom grin

Don’t worry.
Just commit it to God and be open minded too.
Before you know what’s happening boooooom like you said.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
depends on some variables. is it a luna or solar sign ? what is the year of birth, where is the moon placed if the solar is leo, where is the solar placed if the luna is leo etc. its zodiac houses interacting with each other and attracting or repelling each other like a magnet. this is a science. divine science.
if our future can be predicted does it mean our destines were predetermined before we were born and therefore can't be changed while on earth? I have always believed the destiny of man lies in his hands
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
Looking at the matter on another level Dr Sid was born 1980 which the year 19-80 means ' low state '. his solar sign is in tau-rus and this means ' powerless ' while his luna sign is in scorpio meaning his wife will surpass him and so that means in the relationship she has the power while he is powerless and in a low state. now she was born in 19-85 meaning ' affliction ' and her solar sign is lib-ra meaning ' no authority ' . her luna sign is also leo meaning ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she is a twin flame to him meaning a reflection and when she joined unto him he got compassed by her energy of ' no authority ' and ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she coming into his life is what killed his music career because his solar and luna sign placement is such that she will compass him with the energy of her aura which the energy of her aura is - road block and no authority - hence why his career hit a road block after they married. its all written in the stars

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Absolute nonsense!
We all knew Dr Sid's calling wasn't music, just like D'Prince ,they were both opportunist who rode on the fame MO hits music had.
Its like BRed & Sina Rambo going solo after their debuts and you attribute that to their Taurus sign.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thoseen30(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Don’t worry.
Just commit it to God and be open minded too.
Before you know what’s happening boooooom like you said.

All the best.

Hahaha you're funny
And thanks for the advice lol I'd like to be your friends too if you don't mind [url][/url]
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
iRyan:

My birth month is August 22 1995 .. What does this mean?
Secondly , if our future can be predicted does it mean our destines were predetermined before we were born and therefore can't be changed while on earth? I have always believed the destiny of man lies in his hands
yes our destinies are predetermined and cannot be changed while on earth and this is why we can look at some aspects of your destiny with numerous occultic tools like astrology however you can change the destiny of your next reincarnation by how you treat people right now in this current life
your solar sign is leo and your luna is cancer. meaning any woman who comes into your life will bring you bad luck because your luna is cancer. have you noticed this in your life ? a woman comes into your life and things stop working for you and there is bad luck etc and she always tries to dominate you ?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by toprealman: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Twice my size, lol
Remember maywhether beat big show
Tyson floored many bigger than him too
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
yes our destinies are predetermined and cannot be changed while on earth and this is why we can look at some aspects of your destiny with numerous occultic tools like astrology however you can change the destiny of your next reincarnation by how you treat people right now in this current life
your solar sign is leo and your luna is cancer. meaning any woman who comes into your life will bring you bad luck because your luna is cancer. have you noticed this in your life ? a woman comes into your life and things stop working for you and there is bad luck etc and she always tries to dominate you ?
grin grin omg this is pretty accurate. I have always dismissed such instances as mere coincidence but thanks for helping me connect the dots.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by deebrain(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

I'm almost in tears reading this.

Remove some sentences and instances in your experience and it's almost my experience, during my single and searching years.

It's a pity.

But I think it's what this generation defines as feminism that is the problem.

Feminism as it supposedly stands for, is to celebrate and emphasize the strength, quality and most importantly, the dignity of the woman.

Interestingly, our generation is gradually allowing us to glorify or tolerate the weaknesses of women and celebrate them as strength! Cheapness with a cover of innocence is a weakness not a strength.

Feminism is to be a plus and advantage even in marriage. But the reverse is what is happening due to wrong interpretation of the concept.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
iRyan:

grin grin omg this is pretty accurate. I have always dismissed such instances as mere coincidence but thanks for helping me connect the dots.
it is ? lol . i like to gauge the accuracy of the star messages in peoples lives. this is the real science. divine science grin
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by shineeye1: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Divorce is never a matter for celebration but for lamentation. Shame on the once inseparable couple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Bloggz74(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Simi Esimi, the estranged wife of singer, Dr sid, has confirmed the end of their marriage. In a statement released this morning, Simi confirmed they are heading for a divorce and moving forward as co-parents. The estranged couple got married in August 2014.

In her statement, Simi reacted to reports that she was violent towards Dr Sid in their marriage and that she has stopped him from seeing their two daughters, Sydney and Sarah. Simi says this is not true.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xuCidhBQE/?igshid=m55batqj60n6

The ease at which women get out of marriages for something that could be sorted out patiently is heartbreaking.

Who do them? Men are in trouble.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by trilobite: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

Alright...Goodluck

Maturity!!! You're not a kid. I loved that.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thoseen30:

Hahaha you're funny
And thanks for the advice lol I'd like to be your friends too if you don't mind [url][/url]

It’s fine, if what you are looking for is a male friend, because I am male.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U "sure know better" and u said this:

"Remember maywhether beat big show".

By d way, na question I ask u. If u didn't no d answer or knew d answer, then u should said so. I didn't ask u if u know d difference between martial art& entertainment. What has martial art got to do with mayweather & bigshow?
I wrote what I wrote without actually meaning any bit of it, I was only trying to scheme a jibe out of the context, you can't tell me a thing in this field, don't even quote me again, I have being watching boxing bouts for straight 7years and I know guys who are black belts in more than 5 martial art, plus I know how Pro wrestling works, so you can't tell me any new thing, keep the little over sabi that you have for a rookie not me.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:

I wrote what I wrote without actually meaning any bit of it, I was only trying to scheme a jibe out of the context, you can't tell me a thing in this field, don't even quote me again, I have being watching boxing bouts for straight 7years and I know guys who are black belts in more than 5 martial art, plus I know how Pro wrestling works, so you can't tell me any new thing, keep the little over sabi that you have for a rookie not me.

Oga, like I said earlier, na simple question I ask u that required simple yes or no as answer. I don't see what it is u are trying to prove. Ur argument is completely off point. With all ur so called knowledge, can u pls explain d relationship between bigshow/mayweather on WWE on one hand and blackbelt, martial arts and u watching boxing for d last 7years on d other hand?

So now that I have quoted u, what are u going to do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, like I said earlier, na simple question I ask u that required simple yes or no as answer. I don't see what it is u are trying to prove. Ur argument is completely off point. With all ur so called knowledge, can u pls explain d relationship between bigshow/mayweather on WWE on one hand and blackbelt, martial arts and u watching boxing for d last 7years on d other hand?
I'm done throwing tantrums,
Have a good sleep
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by macho44(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!
Lol, shey person no dey make mistake ni grin
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by virago(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Realtalk20:

And that means everyone should act like neanderthals when someone makes an INCITING comment?

undecided

You get what you give , simple law of karma
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:

I'm done throwing tantrums,
Have a good sleep

Am glad u no u were throwing tantrums.

DRPAIT123:

don't even quote me again

Now that I quoted u again, what are u going to do about it?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Am glad u no u were throwing tantrums.

Wilder-fury rematch who you got?
Answer well o, I'll score you out of 10
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
baby124:

You need glasses. Or you need mental assistance. Dr Sid is not fine by any standard. The wife is finer than him. LOL

Which standard did u use to arrive at d conclusion that Sid is not fine by any standard?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Wilder-fury rematch who you got?
Answer well o, I'll score you out of 10

What has Wilder& Fury rematch got to do with this?:

lexy2014:

D one wey I ask u, u no fit answer:

lexy2014:

With all ur so called knowledge, can u pls explain d relationship between bigshow/mayweather on WWE on one hand and blackbelt, martial arts and u watching boxing for d last 7years on d other hand?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I thought we could be friends sha
You are just an ignoramus troll
Even your question I can't comprehend the shit and your beating chest on top like a Gorilla on a revenge mission
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by FarmTech(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Realhommie:
He's kinda right you know!

Celebs and divorce sha, hian..
The same thing american celebs did before divorce got rampant in america. I sorry for people that admire celebs. Highly immoral people are being celebrated. There is no hope for Nigerian youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Ask the question again I'm ready to answer now
Do not take my silence for ignorance
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:

I thought we could be friends sha
You are just an ignoramus troll
Even your question I can't comprehend the shit and your beating chest on top like a Gorilla on a revenge mission

It obvious that my ignorance is greater than all ur knowledge put together. because here we are talking about bigshow/mayweather in WWE& then u are talking about blackbelt, martial arts& how u have been watching boxing 4d past 7years. Pls what's d correlation? Is d question not simple enough? I thought u are all knowing?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by izibili44: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
CONFIRM
gbemishile:
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Ask the question again I'm ready to answer now
Do not take my silence for ignorance

I don't need to take ur silence for ignorance. Ur ignorance speaks 4 itself
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thoseen30(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

It’s fine, if what you are looking for is a male friend, because I am male.

Cheers

Yeah I don't mind bro
Just attracted to your sense of humor but now don't get it twisted bro
Make uno go reason another thing
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by SURElee(f): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dr Sid eye don clear now. Now let him pick up the pieces of life and forge ahead.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Realtalk20: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
virago:

You get what you give , simple law of karma
bye
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by gosmoney(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Becouse dr sid no blow again abi oda be gold digger

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.