Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone (1146 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by Escabado: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Two can no more become one.
When a woman thinks she can survive on her own and pay her Bills either through Legit work or through Runs.

When a woman thinks cooking for her husband and washing his clothes means she is a house maid.

When a woman thinks she owns her body and can diny her husband sex anytime she feels or use sex against him to get what she wants from Him.

When a woman thinks her money is her money but her husband money is our money.

Nigerian women has used Nigeria men for a long time, using the man to Raise her illigimate kids, using him to establish her own brothers financially and now the foolish men of the old are becoming wise

When a man thinks no woman is entitled to his money and wealth.

It's really sad this is happening in Nigeria of today we see divorces every where even on News paper.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Well getting married now

U shud av posted this earlier, it's too late to back out.. U will be held responsible for this... U shud av done this earlier sad

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by Rukkydelta(f): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
But people keep getting married every Saturday cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by yanabasee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
The era of equal gender rights...

It all started with, What a man can do, A woman can do even better.

As a man, I am not deterred. I believe, we still have a good number of women out there with great sense of reasoning and you can never see them dragging feminism spots on social media.

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by BlowYourMind: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
I am happily married, no regrets, marry a Godly person and experience heaven on Earth

8 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by GOFRONT(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
undecided
Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by Davash222(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rukkydelta:
To fulfill all righteousness and for procreation.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by tiwatalk: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

To fulfill all righteousness and for procreation.

Whaterer reason you attach to it.Its sha still marriage .and besides are those not part of legit reasons for marriage ni? Before nko?

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by CAPSLOCKED: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Just say you don't want to marry. Speak for yourself.

if there are any benefits of marriage in today's world, can you name them?

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by TemmyT002(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
This period is really weird
However, people are still getting married. The question is if it will last ten years.

4 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by extol1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rukkydelta:
It baffles me.
Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by frbona: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Ask your lawyer friend the rate of Divorces today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by ePoster: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
It is dying gradually. Personally i believe that marriage has outlived its purpose

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by Alfather: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
If u like talk heaven and earth i wil stil marry wen the time come, to hav children of my own. But as for the woman i dont give a shit what she does with her life

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's better to stay divorced or unmarried than being in a union full of lies, cover-up and deceit.
What if the girl you planned to marry had slept with your dad's friend(more like an uncle to you) as a runsgirl in university, what would you do?

Marriage is overrated. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by emmaodet: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Yes they are but what is the percentage?
Are graduates not getting work every month? But what is the percentage of people getting work to people graduating yearly?
People will keep getting married but the ratio of people getting married to those not married is really wide.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by playapayaski: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Narrator seems to b talking from experience.. Bros take am easy, good women still dey..

But lemme ask u first? Are u a good husband/prospective husband?

Do beat gyals?

Do u have that believe that once u married u wife automatically becomes ur slave?

Do u nag all the time? Most men do

Do u womanize? Its goes on bro, be the husband u want ur sister to marry before pointing fingers.. Gone are those days our mothers dey chop shit for papa hand, many of those mehn messed up then but held d women down with tradition and whatever.. Its all changed now, but las las good responsible gyals still dey, PLENTY.
Re: The Era Of Marriage In Nigeria Is Gone by profilemessages: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
the op is right, a lot of things are going wrong in our society!!! prostitution is very high, now very alarming, in our society, like someone said above, instead of pointing accusing fingers, we all need to check oursleves

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sad About My Husband When They Say Sex Before Marriage - Actress Stella Da / A Lady Can Sue A Man Who Promises To Marry Her But Fails To Do So / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.