Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61238 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by cooltola(m): 5:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ChoCho54(f): 5:43am On Jan 28, 2020
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.
grin

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by benny4wax(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Before I begin, I believe we are all accountable to our actions and inactions. I also believe we have good Muslims, I am a Christian but my god father is a devoted Muslim and he is a very good man.

Immediately I saw your comment I wanted to ignore it but NO! let me enlightene you a little. I was born in the North, I have lived all my life in the North. I did my NYSC in Yobe state (Less than 1 hour drive before Maiduguri). So I think I know better.

How many people were killed in this attack?? Just one (and that may possibly be the suicide bomber). Compare this to the number of Casualties recorded in bombings within Kano, Yobe, Kaduna and some other Northern states. Does it mean the Boko Haram suicide bombers are not aware of the praying time at the mosques?? I think this is just an unnecessary distraction to deceive people like you and I from seeing what actually is going on. From this day onward whenever you read of an attack in the mosques, enquire about the number of Casualties and see the pattern.

You can hardly compare the number of Christians killed for no reason to that of the Muslim killed in the past 4 years in Nigeria.

budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
If you have lived in the North, you'd be able to tell me how many children walk about begging during school hours instead of going to school or learning a trade. And if you are a Christian, you would know that you do not have to take a person's life before we say you killed them.

But that aside, I'd put it to you that even actual killings are incomparable because if it were true and Christians are being targeted and killed by Muslims, which I see you say is not the case - "but my god father is a devoted Muslim and he is a very good man" - Christians would have to be plain stupid to still be there, but I'd be ashamed of myself for comparing deaths here since any killing is bad.

benny4wax:
Before I begin, I believe we are all accountable to our actions and inactions. I also believe we have good Muslims, I am a Christian but my god father is a devoted Muslim and he is a very good man.

Immediately I saw your comment I wanted to ignore it but NO! let me enlightene you a little. I was born in the North, I have lived all my life in the North. I did my NYSC in Yobe state (Less than 1 hour drive before Maiduguri). So I think I know better.

How many people were killed in this attack?? Just one (and that may possibly be the suicide bomber). Compare this to the number of Casualties recorded in bombings within Kano, Yobe, Kaduna and some other Northern states. Does it mean the Boko Haram suicide bombers are not aware of the praying time at the mosques?? I think this is just an unnecessary distraction to deceive people like you and I from seeing what actually is going on. From this day onward whenever you read of an attack in the mosques, enquire about the number of Casualties and see the pattern.

You can hardly compare the number of Christians killed for no reason to that of the Muslim killed in the past 4 years in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.