Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61240 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Germi9: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
It took Nigerian government 3years to end the civil war,and how many years to fight a sect..........?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by MrColdsweat: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Basit46 post=86133597][/quote] Okay.

Hope you have married your own 6year old girl like your paedophile prophet?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

oloriburuku alaye baje
ur father
Ode!
Aye e ma baje ku ni
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by fortran12: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

No he did not. Please go read some history instead of showing how little you know.
Seems you dont know your own Islamic history. The way he attacked Kybar was to make them acknowledge Allah as God and him as Allah's messenger. All these are found in your Islamic books, hadiths and tafsil
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

just the way ur Bleep people like her father right?
I have said it all you are pained
I repeat you are the pained pig here
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by baganas: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word
Since the beginning of the insurgency more than 200 mosques have been bombed and not a single church was bombed. Over 30,000 Muslims were killed, over a million is been displaced. All in all, less than 50 christians were killed. So, you don't have to worry about these, but Muslims are the victims here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
fortran12:

Seems you dont know your own Islamic history. The way he attacked Kybar was to make them acknowledge Allah as God and him as Allah's messenger. All these are found in your Islamic books, hadiths and tafsil
You are free to read one single source and believe it. Or you can read various sources and come to your own informed conclusion. But going by how you've decided the above, I'm inclined to think you don't bother at all with any sources.

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Kuginzi: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
May God destroy those in support of Bokoharam evil acts selfishly either directly or indirectly, just because they want to tarnish Islam. Ameen
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by cooltola(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
abbey621:

With all due respect, you don knack head for ground! Any government that cannot protect its citizens from domestic and international terrorism is not fit to govern. The reason places like USA, UK and even France are seen as safer and more advance is because over 30% of their budget goes towards the military and supporting allies, whwnever a terrorist attack happens, the government panics because the citizens would not vote for them in the next election. A government like Nigeria's in which the government would rather spend that money on salaries of politicians, private jet and other extravagant expenditures deserves all the criticism in the world. Don't ask citizens to support a useless government that values cows more than humans, don't tell citizens to fund government where so much embezzlement and unnecessary spending occurs!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by cutefy: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

Exactly.... you just took those words out of my mouth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
cooltola:

The problem is that the people make the government. These government officials are Nigerians who were voted by Nigerians. It is the same citizens who vote this government in power. And it is the same citizens who continue to support corrupt politicians. EFCC is one sided,APC Is one sided , so is PDp and so is most Nigerians. To find a honest Nigerian is a rare phenomenon. To be honest and fair in Nigeria politics is to be considered being a mumu.Until we changed our mindset on who we put in office that is honest and not corrupt. My brother I do not expect anything to change. So FG will continue to act the way a corrupt government is going to act.

Now this I agree with but do you know the majority of people that vote in 9ja? Market women, traders, lowly educated people. How do you enlighten them? How do you enlighten someone that values a bag of rice or 1000 Naira so much? The corrupt elements you mentioned knows this, this is why nothing is going to change in this country the civil way, true change will be bloody and forceful.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
We just need to be praying against their evil deeds always, this has to stop.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Ode!
Aye e ma baje ku ni

Aye iyalaya eee ma baje ati aye eee mad man from a mad family

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Okay.

Hope you have married your own 6year old girl like your paedophile prophet?

Yh I have married your junior sis
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
just look.exactly my point.always fiesty.awon head slammers.always eager to fight grin

Aside pedophilia I'm sure Mohammad ,disaster be upon him (SAW) for bringing a blood thirsty religion to disrupt the peace of the world. I'M sure that's what he thought you -love for violence grin

Werey grin

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by irunoko(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Basit46 post=86134692][/quote] werey ni e grin

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by irunoko(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Basit46 post=86134692][/quote] werey nie grin

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Respect55(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

See the verses from the Bible that an ignorant person provided to claim God instructed followers to kill.

Do you agree that those verses instruct people to kill? If not, why would you refuse to apply the same reasoning to your own misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the Qur'an?

I just asked you a simple question that requires a yes or no answer but you're throwing Bible verses at me bro.

I haven't read the Qur'an, so I'm just asking for clarification, that's all. It's not a trap.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by kollog: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Its a cover up on the CAN Pastor and the Plateau guy kıllıng. only ıf u understand what am sayıng.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by XaintJoel20: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency

E be like say you don change your brand of weed.
Who supply you this brand?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Osidazz19: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency

It seems like you know too. May be toy should tell us.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Yusman316(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
Such a shameful comment from someone who will claim they are enlightened

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by nkemjacob2(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Does muslim goes to mosque on sunday? They are looking 4 ways 2 divert d attention of christians. We are watching their tricks
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ThatFairGuy: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stop being an hypocrite please. This isn't first time mosque gets bombed by those animals, they've slaughtered series of worshipers inside mosque much more than they do in churches in the past.
[s]
Sirsuky:
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ThatFairGuy: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
We go to mosque EVERY day. Stop attributing what is not it
nkemjacob2:
Does muslim goes to mosque on sunday? They are looking 4 ways 2 divert d attention of christians. We are watching their tricks
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Korllami007: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
baganas:

Since the beginning of the insurgency more than 200 mosques have been bombed and not a single church was bombed. Over 30,000 Muslims were killed, over a million is been displaced. All in all, less than 50 christians were killed. So, you don't have to worry about these, but Muslims are the victims here.
You de mind those religious bigots. Boko haram have been bombing mosques as far back as 2014, which was kano central mosque that claimed 120 lives.

What of twin bombs that happened 2018 in a market in Abuja and also another in a mosque in Mubi, Yola on the same day.

More than 80% of people in IDP are Muslims.

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE grin grin

My only concern with Nigeria is REFERENDUM
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Empiree: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
shut d phuck up. Go to hell with your conspiracy theory. The headline itself was wrong. It should have been BH massacred muslim worshippers inside mosque and leveled the mosque to the ground . You idiot. You think you have monopoly of victimhood?.

When they killed christians you cried victims. When they killed muslims it is conspiracy. What a load of crap. Let me remind you again that BH are creation of Judeo-christian terrorist. They are created and funded by both element within nigeria and foreign govt. Did you watch nigerian woman recently accused France of funding BH in the name of humanitarian aid?. BH was created during Obj (christian) regime. Escalated during Gej(christian) regime. In 2009 CSI Los Angeles predicted BH menace. It was actually dedicated to series of CSI episodes. Go on youtube and watch. There are more that i can say online. Before BH became obvious in 2009, Israelis Jew wrote article on a NY Daily Newspaper that they (western countries) needed nigeria oil but the obstacle would be muslims north(that they would not allow nigeria oil to be taken). Therefore, they must do something to distract and syphon nigeria resources. I read this newspaper by myself in late 2007 in New York City. Since then i sensed there would be problem in nigeria. It waa for this reason i open FB account and I saw a guy with northen name and I briefed him about pending trouble in the region. Less than two(2) years later I started hearing about BH up north. The mallam guy sent me msg that I was right.

But you nigerians are bunch of idiots. You dont know sh!t. You are bunch of religion nutjob and bigots. With all your prayers in churches and the so called "holy stupid spirit" you have inside you, you couldn't figure things out. It was only pastor Bakare that seemed to understood this evil plot in 2014. But other pastors like Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, TB Joshua etc are bunch of clowns. They dont know sh!t. Keep blaming muslims and Islam. Thats exactly what these evil, wicked people wanted to distract you. I wish i could screenshot the article form the newspaper. I did keep it for few yrs but i lost it bcus i moved around. Once again, the people behind BH are Judeo-christian terrorist alliance. They dont give a damn about nigeria christians. They will just play on your emotions to get their way.

Watch the woman here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2661233950634281&id=313498312074535
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by fortran12: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

You are free to read one single source and believe it. Or you can read various sources and come to your own informed conclusion. But going by how you've decided the above, I'm inclined to think you don't bother at all with any sources.
So sahih sources are just a single source? I will quote one for this story now.i know it's in sahih bukahari. Will get the reference

Narrated Anas: The Prophet set out for Khaibar and reached it at night. He used not to attack if he reached the people at night, till the day broke. So, when the day dawned, the Jews came out with their bags and spades. When they saw the Prophet; they said, "Muhammad and his army!" The Prophet said, Allahu--Akbar! (Allah is Greater) and Khaibar is ruined, for whenever we approach a nation (i.e. enemy to fight) then it will be a miserable morning for those who have been warned."

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:195
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by einsteine(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
If people reasoned like you do here, we'd claim being from Nigeria makes one a scammer or stupid, which I hope you'd agree is not true.

They may be Muslims, just as a murderer can be a Christian, but Einstein brained people would know that Islam or Christianity did not tell them to commit murder.

You are being emotional and defensive.

Boko Haram's version of Islam says they should spread Islam by force and violence. Are you happy with that instead?

In the Bible, God commanded Saul to eliminate an entire race of people, was Saul a murderer? The simple truth is Boko Haram follow Islam (as believed by them). Whether or not their Islam is true or not is not part of the discourse.

The lack of acceptance of this would continue to be a problem for Muslims. I have run out of count of the number of Muslim groups who carry out terrorist attacks. So tell me why are there so many groups carrying out murder and mayhem while attempting to spread Islam by fiat? Why not say, Bahiasm or Hinduism or Sikhism or Christianity?

I have my own ideas as to why but I want to hear your opinion. You might say Islam is a religion of peace but we know what we see. Who are we to believe? You or our own eyes?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by einsteine(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Korllami007:

You de mind those religious bigots. Boko haram have been bombing mosques as far back as 2014, which was kano central mosque that claimed 120 lives.

What of twin bombs that happened 2018 in a market in Abuja and also another in a mosque in Mubi, Yola on the same day.

More than 80% of people in IDP are Muslims.

Of course, Muslims are the primary victims of terrorist attacks in Muslim areas. Typically, Islamic fundamentalists who become terrorists start by first seeking to purify Islam. There were Muslims in the North before Uthman Dan Fodio started his Fulani Jihad, which was purported to be a struggle to establish genuine Islam in the Sudan (defined here as Black Africa).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.