Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61236 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by solaere(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
propaganda......... empty mosque burnt ......
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Kakamorufu(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Some muslims covertly support boko haram because they were only persecuting Christians now that they are attacking Mosques let's see if they will stop backboning & financing them.
is it today that they started attacking mosques and killing muslims?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by lebienconnu: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

Ignorant people like you are part of the stumbling blocks in the way of victory against this terrorist group. So, in your imbecilic mind, you think " they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if only Christians that is endanger species." It is highly unimaginable that a human being can ever think like this. Please tell me you are not a human being then I can understand.. According to your pitiable and clownish self, all the mosques they have been bombing all these years are cover ups.

As a matter of fact, species like you are pieces of evidence for evolutionists. Homo sapien in morphology but a very primitive animal in thinking and behaviour.

Oh my. Wonder, they say, shall never end. Guy, you are wonderful albeit in the negative sense. Do you know cage? That is where your talent is. You should be put there so people can pay to have a glance at you.

I don't think I have ever been this angry in my life.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by freshvine(f): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Beremx:
They suicide bombers are only responding to Buhari's spokesman's comments on Boko Haram not throwing bombs any longer.

It's well

You should be smarter than this. They want to change the narrative because of the public outcry over the incessant killing of Christians. When the killing is much of Christians, they locate an empty mosque and throw in bomb. Usually you hear things like police got to the mosque before it could detonate or it killed 1 person etc. Then they'll tell Nigerians that boko haram killings tracend religion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by TOM208: 2:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Citytrend:
I can assure you that Nigeria have broken all record. Only in Nigeria have I seen a man destroy his very Own Place of worship. Because I'm pretty sure none of the dudes is a Christian. It's either there's something their Religious Leaders didn't tell them or God's Wrath is on this Country.

This is a sound warning for the Self acclaimed Leaders!

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.

You can say there are not a true Christian but dont deceive yourself because the world has turn to something else
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 2:47am On Jan 27, 2020
einsteine:

You are being emotional and defensive.
I wonder why you'd say that. I do beg to differ.

einsteine:
Boko Haram's version of Islam says they should spread Islam by force and violence. Are you happy with that instead?
Why would I be happy with stupid people being ignorant?

einsteine:

In the Bible, God commanded Saul to eliminate an entire race of people, was Saul a murderer? The simple truth is Boko Haram follow Islam (as believed by them). Whether or not their Islam is true or not is not part of the discourse.
Love that you say "believed by them".

By the way, it is written in the Bible, and we so read, that God commanded Saul to eliminate an entire race of people.

My own opinion of that narative is that Saul is a murderer. If I read anywhere that anyone did what Saul did, I'd come to the same conclusion.

Are you aware he committed suicide? I'd say that was the wages of his mass murdering sin.

einsteine:
The lack of acceptance of this would continue to be a problem for Muslims. I have run out of count of the number of Muslim groups who carry out terrorist attacks. So tell me why are there so many groups carrying out murder and mayhem while attempting to spread Islam by fiat? Why not say, Bahiasm or Hinduism or Sikhism or Christianity?
How ever many groups you've come across who carry our terrorist attacks, the fact still remains that you have come across more Muslims who have not carried out any terrorist attacks, and no Muslim has ever tried to force you to become a Muslim. Do let me know if I lie.

einsteine:
. Who are we to believe? You or our own eyes?
Do you believe what you see with your own eyes or do you prefer to believe what you make up inside your head or what others tell you?

Tell me if you have you met more Muslim terrorists than peaceful terrorists please.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 2:49am On Jan 27, 2020
FrLukas:

I just asked you a simple question that requires a yes or no answer but you're throwing Bible verses at me bro.

I haven't read the Qur'an, so I'm just asking for clarification, that's all. It's not a trap.
As far as I can tell nowhere is it written that anyone should kill anyone, and those who understand it to are stupid and ignorant.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 2:51am On Jan 27, 2020
fortran12:

So sahih sources are just a single source? I will quote one for this story now.i know it's in sahih bukahari. Will get the reference

Narrated Anas: The Prophet set out for Khaibar and reached it at night. He used not to attack if he reached the people at night, till the day broke. So, when the day dawned, the Jews came out with their bags and spades. When they saw the Prophet; they said, "Muhammad and his army!" The Prophet said, Allahu--Akbar! (Allah is Greater) and Khaibar is ruined, for whenever we approach a nation (i.e. enemy to fight) then it will be a miserable morning for those who have been warned."

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:195
That does not say he attacked them to convert them. Mohammed was a trader. He would be a lousy trader if he attacked everyone who was not a Muslim.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:22am On Jan 27, 2020
What a sad incident AGAIN!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerians should know that this is a fake war.

There is order in chaos.

Have you ever wondered how boko haram spray paint their logo on their vehicles?

Imagine there were some insurgents around the America/Canada border. Do you think they will last a year?

Have you ever wondered how come Boko haram film and upload executions in this same Nigeria and the army can't find them. No IP address nothing comes out of Investigations? But they'll show us videos of them air bombing some abandoned village and say it's boko haram facility.

Is North Eastern Nigeria that difficult to control?

There's a lot Nigerians need to be aware of.

There is order in chaos.

It's a fake war but there's collateral damage.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by passey: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2020
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not [/b]bomb a Mosque nor [b]kill any fellow human for that matter angry grin. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by naijacentric(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Sokosuji:
You are not a patriot....

In fact you are hereby pronounced enemy of state for saying these things against darling president..
abacha said if terrorism pass 24 hours govt knows about it. Buhari is boko commander we are not fools grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Here is a similar ignorant response I have received in another thread about the Christian God as some are giving here about the Muslim God, though this claims God directly killed, as in God is the terrorist boko haram.

Do let me know what you all think.

Tamaratonye1:

True Christians do not TEST their FAITH: THEY APPLY IT. LOL.... and you see the results! They have been applying it for 2000 years and not a fucking thing is going their way! LOLOLOL

Your god butchers 25 million innocent men, women and Children in your Holy book of "do not kill." Shut up. Your god threatens eternal death and damnation to all who disbelieve in his bullshit. Shut up. Even the Jesus of the New Testament is exempt from his own teachings as he beats men and women in the market place and overturns their tables. As he displays his bigotry and instructs disciples that non-believers are swine. Only a piece of shit follows a piece of shit god. The Bible is not a book of morality, it is the opposite. From beginning to end it is a book of God's failures, blood sacrifices to right those failures, and an ultimate promise of damnation, even for most who believe.

The sign on the door clearly states, "CHECK YOUR FAITH". You just don't have the ability to see it with your God Goggles on. Take them off for just a moment and you will begin to see the shit you are standing in.

At this juncture, you have stopped putting forward any arguments and are just throwing your toys out of the pram.

Once again, here are the verses. Unless you're dyslexic, you should be able to read and make a good counter-argument:

I can wager I have read more versions of the "bible" including versions labelled "anathema" , "lost" gospels and other ancillary texts than you have decades of life.

All you are displaying here is an appalling ignorance of debate, your own vacuous arrogance and a severe lack of any corroboration for your claims. You have failed to reference any verse that contradicts my position as illustrated by your own bible. You're just another simpleton who has been preached at, cherry picked verses, done apologetics 101, viewed some YouTube vids and is suddenly a professor of biblical meaning. Despite having NO ANSWER for my post, you seem to appear here on a depressingly regular basis to entertain me all with your lively ignorance, mendacity and lack of knowledge on your faith's origins.

When your first claim of your god's lack of omnipotence and irresponsibility regarding evil was proven wrong in so many verses from your Bible, you have resorted to empty insults.

Entertaining as your stupidity and lack of debating skills may be to your peers, it doesn't cut the mustard here. It just makes you appear as a mewling amateur.

So please crawl off, take your hermeneutics elsewhere and shove them where monkeys flavor their bananas.

Muppet.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Trump2020: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Basit46:

You are the evil here

dumbass
Terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by wink2015(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2020
The restructuring of Nigeria is already getting near.

There is NO WAY the south can use their scarce resources to sustain the war against this UNENDING carnage.

BOKO HARAM go and take your territory in the North East and start the ISLAMIC STATE.

The united nation will come and stand by you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by springer: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Why was the mosque not bombed on Friday during Jumat? You can only fool the fools.

All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims.- Barrack Obama.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Malawian(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!
So you are using the Bible to defend Islam? What happened to the Quran?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by saibop(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

I just don't know what to do with you.Insulting you will make me look like a fool too.

It's sad what happened to the CAN president and all Christian's who v had their share of this horrible happenings but let's not pretend this is the first time a mosque is being attacked. What about the one of Kano in 2013 andYobe and Maiduguri?

Majority of those living in Maiduguri are Muslims and it doesn't need Google to that they have been the most affected. Telling you over and over again that these bastards does not represent Islam will be a waste of time because you and majority of your people have made up your mind to paint that religion black even if it's so apparent that is White.

Ma Salaam
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Malawian:

So you are using the Bible to defend Islam? What happened to the Quran?
No, I'm not using the Bible to defend Islam, nor am I defending Islam. I'm simply asking you to use your own head and reason to let me know if all who make claims adhere to the principles of their claims.

Is it not true that not all who say Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar? Are the Muslims in your neighbourhood terrorists?

Currently, religious people make me want to return to atheism, except I'm finding no side has a monopoly on an inability to use the brains inside their heads, as you might have gathered from the ignorant post of an atheist that I've posted here.

Thankfully, not all Muslims, Christians and atheists reason like all Muslims, Christians and atheists, as we can see in this thread where some so called Muslims blow up other Muslims. Each individual is responsible for their own ignorance and stupidity with no external god (or no god's) input, and there are quite a lot of use their brain Muslims, Christians and atheists, thank God!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by malele(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Basit46:

you are so dumb

Ur comment shows u dumb pass me
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by malele(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Basit46:

so dumb

Dumber
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by fortran12: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2020
budaatum:

That does not say he attacked them to convert them. Mohammed was a trader. He would be a lousy trader if he attacked everyone who was not a Muslim.
Read the whole story about him and Khybar and Safiyya whom he killed her family before her and married her at 17. The story of the Jews at Khybar and the prophet's attack on them is popular. Ali asked why he was attacking them and all he could say was so that they will believe in allah as God and Mohammed his messenger.
Years after he had married Safiyya he was now apologizing to her for killing her people.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2020
malele:

Dumber

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
budaatum:

As far as I can tell nowhere is it written that anyone should kill anyone, and those who understand it to are stupid and ignorant.

Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Tamaratonye1(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
budaatum:
Here is a similar ignorant response I have received in another thread about the Christian God as some are giving here about the Muslim God, though this claims God directly killed, as in God is the terrorist boko haram.

Do let me know what you all think.

budaatum:

Currently, religious people make me want to return to atheism, except I'm finding no side has a monopoly on an inability to use the brains inside their heads, as you might have gathered from the ignorant post of an atheist that I've posted here.
Have you not read the Bible? Are you unaware of the Quaran? The quote you cited sounds perfectly accurate to me.

Maybe you should present your side of the argument....something when you made some assertions on another thread you got roundly spanked and refused or could not come back with an answer.

So, do tell us why you think your god or gods exist, and demonstrate your claim with some evidence.

Or of course, just Bleep off.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

So, do tell us why you think your god or gods exist, and demonstrate your claim with some evidence.
Honestly speaking, since you can't even get your head around a text that you do see and can read, I wonder why I'd be demonstrating a claim you created in your own head that I never made.

I never said anything about god or gods existing, Tama, and so far this hasn't been about the existence of gods but about the Bible, that clearly exists, and according to you, kills and instructs you to kill despite numerous people telling you the Bible does not instruct anyone to kill anyone.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Tamaratonye1(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
budaatum:

I never said anything about god or gods existing, Tama, and so far this hasn't been about the existence of gods but about the Bible, that clearly exists, and according to you, kills and instructs you to kill despite numerous people telling you the Bible does not instruct anyone to kill anyone.

Deuteronomy 13:13-17

13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known)
14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you.
15 You must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock.
16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt

Exodus 31:12-15

12 And the Lord said to Moses
13 “You are to speak to the people of Israel and say, ‘Above all you shall keep my Sabbaths, for this is a sign between me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I, the Lord, sanctify you.
14 You shall keep the Sabbath, because it is holy for you. Everyone who profanes it shall be put to death. Whoever does any work on it, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

Isaiah 13:15-18

15 Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword.
16 Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated.
17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold.
18 Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants, nor will they look with compassion on children.

Do you want more? I have many examples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by darediamond(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.

Eenh eenh!
Looto ni...
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Amujale(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Let's pray that all the innocent people caught up in those horror are gifted a reputable afterlife.

Say No to Terrorism.

Anyone who thinks blowing themselves up will give them a ticket to a nice afterlife is being conned.

Terrorist are going straight to HELL, dont pass Go and all that.

Islam is a fake and malicious ideology thats main objective is to export ideologies and rhetoric that promotes and incites violence and warmongery all around the world.

Christianity adds zero value to the African.

Islam adds zero value to the African.

Islam isnt a real religion.

Islam is an Arabian fundamentalist mockery of a Eurocentric concept.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Amujale(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Islam is a fake Eurocentric religion.

No Terrorist will ever see the heavens.

Stop Now!

Fight for Africa, I know you can make our continent proud.

Stop fighting for Terrorist organisations, enroll into the Police force, enroll into the Armed Forces.

You are fighting to make your country great, but you are fighting on the wrong side.

Fight on the winning side, fight for our people, fight for our country and never against.

Islam is fake, its time to stop sourcing from their falsehood.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Amujale(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
No where in African history, has there ever been these type of ideological situations except since the manufacture of Christianity and Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Thazard(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
sarrki:

Mowa bro
Oro iluwayi toju sumi
But remain a patriot always

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.