Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61234 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
ambitiouschap:

i agree with you on this, I just kind of feel like his not worthy of the reply
Some are indeed not worthy of the reply. But do know that some replies are not just for the person replied. Others who are worthy will read your reply too.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by MrColdsweat: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

Never insult prophet MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).

BUT WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB KID
That is what we call someone who have sex with a child.

Why is it wrong to call him a paedophile?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by OyinO: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

Nonsense comment. Why don't your God fight and defend you from Book Haram?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

Omo ale jati jati
Ko ni da fun e iwo gon gon ni omo ale jati jati oloriburuku oshi angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

It's just a question I asked u, what is Tell me about it maybe I will have a better understanding of it. Thank U
jihad doesn't necessarily mean killing. jihad in it real sense means 'struggle'
could be a spiritual one or physical or combative jihad
spiritual jihad has to do with fighting against the flesh...be it lusts,covetousness, and any vices that do have control over the flesh.
we also have physical jihad...u could delare a jihad on anything. for instance, in ur academics... u can decide to go jihad about it.that is struggling to attain the peak in your academics.
and the last one,combative jihad is the one that is usually attributed to Muslim terrorists all over the world.
to the non-muslims,once they hear the word 'jihad' the first thing that comes to their minds is killing of infidels.Nope,it's not always in all cases.
in fact in my school, the Muslims usually have something called jihad week'.due to that effect,
why don't they pick up guns and start shooting non-muslims?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

pained fool

save the comment for ur father
You are the pained idiot zombie angry go tell your mother and father i told you so tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by tammie24: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
How can you attack a mosque on a Sunday?
This government is blowing it's cover.

Now we know better.
exactly! Not on Friday o

They should be deceiving themselves
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Johans1991: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

But they shout Allahu Akbar when they kill, is Allahu Akbar a Jewish or Budhist teaching? Boko haram is Islam and Islam is partly boko haram because it supports killing all in the name of 'Jihad'. Stop pretending like the truth is blurry to you.
when armed robbers shout in jesus name before killing their victims does that mean they are christian and doing the work of christ?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Mandesz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency
sarrki sense is getting better. may your healing be permanent
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lol...... Reverse psychology......Who are they deceiving....The main targets of terrorist attacks are christains....It's either this news is fake or some unscrupulous elements in our government want to make them look neutral to both religions.....
NB: before you quote me ...look @ the casualties and compare it to the real bomb attacks boko Haram are known for...
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by crownwealth: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

baba eee ni Omo ale

Amukun’meko... grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by fortran12: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

Its a sect of Islam that follows the words of "the prophet" stricter than the rest of the other Muslims
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by irunoko(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

why are you so dumb
Baba e dumb
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Oshokalo: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!
So tell me why didnt they decide to use jesus instead,why is that the whole terrorist in the world from isis,alqaeda,al shabab,iswap decide the islam path
Its simply because they have this war thing in them from its creation ask ur imam what is jihad
Its a holy war fought against unbeliver,infedel in other to kill the unrepetant or capture the repentant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
fortran12:

Its a sect of Islam that follows the words of "the prophet" stricter than the rest of the other Muslims
Not true. There are in fact a sect that follows their own perverted idea of Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Yenny4real(f): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word
u just speaks my mind!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Mummiesboy: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stop the deciet, bringing this to cover up the killing of the young man that was executed and the CAN chairman. God and the entire world is watching.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oshokalo:

So tell me why didnt they decide to use jesus instead,why is that the whole terrorist in the world from isis,alqaeda,al shabab,iswap decide the islam path
Its simply because they have this war thing in them from its creation ask ur imam what is jihad
Its a holy war fought against unbeliver,infedel in other to kill the unrepetant or capture the repentant

I should ask an Imam, instead of reading for myself? Why don't you just ask me to be stupid and brainless while you are at it?

Do you remember a certain President George Bush? Some would like him done for war crimes. Fortunately, or not, depending the side you are on, the conquerors write the history most read.

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ProudDick: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Is lie the did it so that it will look as if both Muslims and Christian are tagarted but we know Boko Haram is a pure Islamic agenda even Yoruba Muslims know this very well

Bet me fake wawa igbos of Ebonyi are ignorant of this.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Olowola2: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!
you nail it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
Baba e dumb
baba eeeee ikeji elede Omo ale
the real problem of Nigeria. Eranko
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by fortran12: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Not true. There are in fact a sect that follows their own perverted idea of Islam.
They are replicating the prophet and his military campaigns. All these are not foreign to Islam. The prophet propagated Islam this way too.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
crownwealth:

Amukun’meko... grin

like ur father right?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Fash20: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
bigwig071:
did any one die?

12 year old boy that died was an animal abi
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

You are the pained idiot zombie angry go tell your mother and father i told you so tongue

just the way ur Bleep people like her father
right?

I have said it all you are pained
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Ko ni da fun e iwo gon gon ni omo ale jati jati oloriburuku oshi angry
oloriburuku alaye baje
ur father
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
That is what we call someone who have sex with a child.

Why is it wrong to call him a paedophile?

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by irunoko(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

baba eeeee ikeji elede
Omo ale

the real problem of Nigeria.
Eranko
just look.exactly my point.always fiesty.awon head slammers.always eager to fight grin

Aside pedophilia I'm sure Mohammad ,disaster be upon him (SAW) for bringing a blood thirsty religion to disrupt the peace of the world. I'M sure that's what he thought you -love for violence grin

Werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Omo aja
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
fortran12:

They are replicating the prophet and his military campaigns. All these are not foreign to Islam. The prophet propagated Islam this way too.
No he did not. Please go read some history instead of showing how little you know.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

Omo aja
Omo elede ni e

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.