Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays (831 Views)

Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Why Are Gays Super Friendly? / Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Well I'm definitely not a simp but this redpillers are just going really far..many misogynistic pricks here on nairaland spreading their doctrines and forming cult-like fellowships of other misogynistic pricks and guys who spend hours at home wanking and jerking off since they have no girlfriend basically because they've got little or no self-esteem, and since they need something to blame for their inability to attract a mate for themselves... they decide to hate women...even though deep in their hearts they wish they had a girl to satisfy their sexual urges.... unknown to them alot of these so called "redpillers" instigating the hate for women are actually gays and fagggggggots....hoping to convince you to turn you back on women and maybe by chance start developing feelings for fellow men like themselves....
well this is the only explanation I could come up with for the increasing followers of the REDPILL doctrines grin grin grin....
Yes, a guy shouldn't be stupid or become a simp just to look good in the eyes of women...being an alpha male is cool and ideal...I enjoy being an alpha male...but the total hate for women is just so stupid and dumb...
well e nur sha concern me...I just dey reason my own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Kriss216: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
May we not give birth to a disgrace!

5 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by posty56: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
you have been noticed

4 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Anigreat: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

Your opinion.

Just as many feminists on nairaland are lesbians.

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Your opinion.

Just as many feminists on nairaland are lesbians.
I strongly agree

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:
May we not give birth to a disgrace!
amen

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
What's this badrisky wanna be saying? Do you even know what redpill means?
Redpillers are people who are free from SIMPism.
Like I said badrisky, pampers is waiting for you as you allow fagggs to ramp you from behind. The earlier you get out of your she'll the better for you.
Be there advertising your gayism.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
excellence44:
What's this badrisky wanna be saying? Do you even know what redpill mean?
Redpillers are people who are free from SIMPism.
Like I said badrisky, pampers is waiting for you as you allow fagggs to ramp you from behind. Be there advertising your gayism.
alaye stop all these your mumu cap bro... grin asswipe

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Arthurity1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is the shaming tactics used by brainless SIMPS like you... It's not working.

7 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Arthurity1:
This is the shaming tactics used by brainless SIMPS like you... It's not working.
lol your Papa na simp na wetin make dem born you na grin grin grin]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol... See them defending themselves... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
NelviusGrey:
Well I'm definitely not a simp but this redpillers are just going really far..many misogynistic pricks here on nairaland spreading their doctrines and forming cult-like fellowships of other misogynistic pricks and guys who spend hours at home wanking and jerking off since they have no girlfriend basically because they've got little or no self-esteem, and since they need something to blame for their inability to attract a mate for themselves... they decide to hate women...even though deep in their hearts they wish they had a girl to satisfy their sexual urges.... unknown to them alot of these so called "redpillers" instigating the hate for women are actually gays and fagggggggots....hoping to convince you to turn you back on women and maybe by chance start developing feelings for fellow men like themselves....
well this is the only explanation I could come up with for the increasing followers of the REDPILL doctrines grin grin grin....
Yes, a guy shouldn't be stupid or become a simp just to look good in the eyes of women...being an alpha male is cool and ideal...I enjoy being an alpha male...but the total hate for women is just so stupid and dumb...
well e nur sha concern me...I just dey reason my own
You should say all wannabe redpillers on nairaland are blockheads..
Nothing wrong in being homosexual aiit.. being a redpiller is a choice but being a Wannabe redpiller is pure ignorance..know the difference.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should say all wannabe redpillers on nairaland are blockheads..
Nothing wrong in being homosexual aiit.. being a redpiller is a choice but being a Wannabe redpiller is pure ignorance..know the difference.
my bad smiley
Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... See them defending themselves... grin
lol grin
Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Isucktoto:
We are not gays
We will never be gay
It's the like of Robin is back abi na Westin he call himself
Robin hood ni grin
Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
NelviusGrey:

my bad smiley
All good..

2 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Arthurity1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
NelviusGrey:

lol your Papa na simp na wetin make dem born you na grin grin grin]
Unfortunately for you mangina, my papa no be simp, and that's the reason why I'm born.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Arthurity1:

Unfortunately for you mangina, my papa no be simp, and that's the reason why I'm born.
praise the lord

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wtf did I just read.... Don't worry we have noticed you.. What's that your name again?

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Enigma2049(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Noticed. Next
Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
bukky1994:
Wtf did I just read.... Don't worry we have noticed you.. What's that your name again?

CCTV grin

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
There's one guy that use to shames ladies with every chance he got...the day I caught him with babe, I was so surprised. Most RP actually do it for fun, nothing special..no one wants to live without a partner, it's the sad experience that follows that hurts the mind...personally, I don't Bleep with girls but if I see one that's willing to offer me Puna, I just play along.

You love me, I love you...Oya let's use my house.

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by emmyluizzz: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Most redpillers are gays
most redpillers are either broke or stingy niggas who can't seems to play along with ladies or spend inother to get the puna like most men do

Most feminist are lesbians

NB: when I mean most I mean more than 85%

but but but SIMPon is a curse that has led many guys hopeless ...jobless or probably death

know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
ayobamiJR:
There's one guy that use to shames ladies with every chance he got...the day I caught him with babe, I was so surprised. Most RP actually do it for fun, nothing special..no one wants to live without a partner, it's the sad experience that follows that hurts the mind...personally, I don't Bleep with girls but if I see one that's willing to offer me Puna, I just play along.

You love me, I love you...Oya let's use my house.
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays by NelviusGrey(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Most redpillers are gays
most redpillers are either broke or stingy niggas who can't seems to play along with ladies or spend inother to get the puna like most men do

Most feminist are lesbians

NB: when I mean most I mean more than 85%

but but but SIMPon is a curse that has led many guys hopeless ...jobless or probably death

know this and know peace

(1) (Reply)

Which State Tribe Or Region You Can't Marry From / Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! / Woman Takes Back The Car Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.