Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. (242 Views)

Why Were My Threads Deleted? / A Compilation Of All My Threads So Anyone Can Visit Based On The Topics. / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by ePoster: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
I don't really give a a damn.
Lest i forget, i won't reply random mentions which are often either insults or false accusations about my identity. If i am a male or female or if this as an alternate account.
If you have any problem, quote me here.
Its a simple instruction most of you still wouldnt adhere to.
Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by Martinez39s(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Haha! How delusional and self important you must be to think your posts could have hurt someone when we all see you as a laughing stock. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
ePoster:
I don't really give a a damn.
Lest i forget, i won't reply random mentions which are often either insults or false accusations about my identity. If i am a male or female or if this as an alternate account.
If you have any problem, quote me here.
Its a simple instruction most of you still wouldnt adhere to.
.. How can a post from a non living thing affect us Nawa for somethings sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Haha! How delusional and self important you must be to think your posts could have hurt someone when we all see you as a laughing stock. grin
.. You dey mind that thing?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by ePoster: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
cool atleast they obey.
Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by Omar09(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Still looking for something to make you relevant? @ePoster

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by Happyfela(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2020
E poster, anytime i see a thread from you, i get irritated
Re: To All Those My Threads/comments Have Hurt One Way Or The Other. by ePoster: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2020
cool pour out the hate.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Men Need Other Than SEX / Getting Your Partner's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.