Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi (8561 Views)

Socialite Whose N100m Marriage Crashed After Two Months Rescued From Lagoon / 5 Celebrities That Could Have Married Simi Instead Of Adekunle Gold (no. 3 Might / I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Looking at the matter on another level Dr Sid was born 1980 which the year 19-80 means ' low state '. his solar sign is in tau-rus and this means ' powerless ' while his luna sign is in scorpio meaning his wife will surpass him and so that means in the relationship she has the power while he is powerless and in a low state. now she was born in 19-85 meaning ' affliction ' and her solar sign is lib-ra meaning ' no authority ' . her luna sign is also leo meaning ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she is a twin flame to him meaning a reflection and when she joined unto him he got compassed by her energy of ' no authority ' and ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she coming into his life is what killed his music career because his solar and luna sign placement is such that she will compass him with the energy of her aura which the energy of her aura is - road block and no authority - hence why his career hit a road block after they married. its all written in the stars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by JeffreyD1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by solmusdesigns: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
cool

for people who disregard astrology, British family has personal Astronomer and they dont joke with it... if you think only things that are percieved by human senses or current science is the "truth" then google dark matter like gravity, black hole or concept of space time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

for people who disregard astrology, British family has personal Astronomer and they dont joke with it... if you think only things that are percieved by human senses or current science is the "truth" then google dark matter like gravity, black hole or concept of space time

very wise words my brother
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by sean079: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
Looking at the matter on another level Dr Sid was born 1980 which the year 19-80 means ' low state '. his solar sign is in tau-rus and this means ' powerless ' while his luna sign is in scorpio meaning his wife will surpass him and so that means in the relationship she has the power while he is powerless and in a low state. now she was born in 19-85 meaning ' affliction ' and her solar sign is lib-ra meaning ' no authority ' . her luna sign is also leo meaning ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she is a twin flame to him meaning a reflection and when she joined unto him he got compassed by her energy of ' no authority ' and ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she coming into his life is what killed his music career because his solar and luna sign placement is such that she will compass him with the energy of her aura which the energy of her aura is - road block and no authority - hence why his career hit a road block after they married. its all written in the stars
orunmila144:
orunmila144:

This is really insightful about the force of nature deciding human destiny. I wish to get more wisdom from u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
sean079:

This is really insightful about the force of nature deciding human destiny. I wish to get more wisdom from u
hey how are you bro. This type of wisdom takes forever to teach. this cannot be done online, this is a person to person transfer of wisdom. This whole thing took me 8 years of mystery school to learn
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
hey how are you bro. This type of wisdom takes forever to teach. this cannot be done online, this is a person to person transfer of wisdom. This whole thing took me 8 years of mystery school to learn
Where did you learn astrology
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
iRyan:

Where did you learn astrology
by looking inwards, all the answer is within. however i amuse myself by watching many so called astrologers on youtube
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by cutieisme(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Can you please look mine for me. May 19, 1984. I am wondering the type of woman I can marry
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by opeano(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
by looking inwards, all the answer is within. however i amuse myself by watching many so called astrologers on youtube

I am in a dilemma Orunmila. My 7yrs relationship is leading dramatically to marriage and I just found out recently that Am Water Element and my Fiancee is Fire. We are engaged and things are fine presently.

I am November 12,1987 and she is Dec 17, 1991

Can anything positive come out of that relationship if eventually it leads to Marriage.

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
opeano:

I am in a dilemma Orunmila. My 7yrs relationship is leading dramatically to marriage and I just found out recently that Am Water Element and my Fiancee is Fire. We are engaged and things are fine presently.

I am November 12,1987 and she is Dec 17, 1991

Can anything positive come out of that relationship if eventually it leads to Marriage.

Thanks for your time
so you are born 19-87 meaning your power will come to an end as soon as you marry. your solar is 3rd cycle in scorpio also pointing to the fact that your power will be transferred over to this woman. your luna is in leo meaning you are now without power and the person who will be taking this power is this woman born in 1991 meaning she will bring some kind of judgement on you to make you weak. her solar sign is Sagittarius meaning she will bring you all kinds of affliction. she is like your punishment. her luna is 4th cycle aries meaning she is transitioning to gain the power that you lost.

so all in all it looks like this woman is sent to you to bring you judgement. Does anything i wrote here ring a bell ? are you starting to notice these traits in her ?
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
cutieisme:
Can you please look mine for me. May 19, 1984. I am wondering the type of woman I can marry
well born in 1984 means you are in transition. your solar is taurus and your luna is capricorn and these two combinations are not too good meaning any woman you marry will be the boss and will dominate you and will bring all her spiritual pathologies in her life to come and destroy you. like if she is very materialistic she will use this to destroy you because she is dominant over you etc etc
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Rumxy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dear Orunmila, I have been in this relationship for 5 years now and I want to propose to her on Valentines Day. My DOB is 15th Oct, 1990 and hers is 17th Sept, 1991. For now everything is moving smoothly but I would want you to confirm if we are really compatible.

Thanks
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by opeano(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
so you are born 19-87 meaning your power will come to an end as soon as you marry. your solar is 3rd cycle in scorpio also pointing to the fact that your power will be transferred over to this woman. your luna is in leo meaning you are now without power and the person who will be taking this power is this woman born in 1991 meaning she will bring some kind of judgement on you to make you weak. her solar sign is Sagittarius meaning she will bring you all kinds of affliction. she is like your punishment. her luna is 4th cycle aries meaning she is transitioning to gain the power that you lost.

so all in all it looks like this woman is sent to you to bring you judgement. Does anything i wrote here ring a bell ? are you starting to notice these traits in her ?

Waow.. am.afraid o.

Does this translate to me not making any attempt to marry at all or not to marry this woman that will bring me judgement and usurp my power.?

I have been having some financial downturn recently as I prepare for my wedding
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by opeano(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
well born in 1984 means you are in transition. your solar is taurus and your luna is capricorn and these two combinations are not too good meaning any woman you marry will be the boss and will dominate you and will bring all her spiritual pathologies in her life to come and destroy you. like if she is very materialistic she will use this to destroy you because she is dominant over you etc etc

Any woman at all?
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
opeano:

Waow.. am.afraid o.

Does this translate to me not making any attempt to marry at all or not to marry this woman that will bring me judgement and usurp my power.?

I have been having some financial downturn recently as I prepare for my wedding
hmmm

well in the end we cannot hide from our destiny. you can start by trying to build good karma by being nice to people. help some poor people out etc. its all about building up good karma energy

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
opeano:

Any woman at all?
any woman so it will be beneficial to find a woman in pisces or so because even though she will dominate you but she will dominate you in righteousness. but if you marry some signs like say sagitarius she will dominate you with wickedness. so at this point you have to consult with me when you find a woman and we can look at her chart to see how destructive she can be to you

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by foyeks2001(f): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Check for me Orunmila
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Rumxy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
any woman so it will be beneficial to find a woman in pisces or so because even though she will dominate you but she will dominate you in righteousness. but if you marry some signs like say sagitarius she will dominate you with wickedness. so at this point you have to consult with me when you find a woman and we can look at her chart to see how destructive she can be to you

Dear Orunmila, I have been in this relationship for 5 years now and I want to propose to her on Valentines Day. My DOB is 15th Oct, 1990 and hers is 17th Sept, 1991. For now everything is moving smoothly but I would want you to confirm if we are really compatible.

Thanks
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by nigeriagospel(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hello orunmila I was born April 22 1988 what does nature has in store for me concerning relationship and marriage, and what kinf of woman do you recommend
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by roundman: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dear Orimila, what of someone born in january of 1972 and the wife born in sept ember of 1974?
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by NobleAngell(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
It shall be unto you according to your belief.

9 Likes

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rumxy:

Thanks

Hello, so your year of birth is 19-90 also meaning judgement that will reduce someone to nothing. so not saying that particularly applies to you but that is the year you were born. your solar sign is in libra and so your spiritual authority is non-exiistent and your luna is in virgo and this means whichever woman you get will be a spiritually stronger force than you and when she joins with you that ' no spiritual authority ' will be activated. she being virgo also reinforces the fact that when you join together she will be a superior spiritual force than you while you lose your power to her. her luna is capricorn.

so all in all, she is just going to be a more dominant force when you marry annd you may notice that your authority in many aspects of life even outside the marriage disappears after the marriage. she is sent to come suck your energy away. which is not necessarily a bad thing but because of her placements she will be into carnal things of life like materialism and so she being a more superior force, its not good if the more superior force is a carnal person and so this relationship may be a huge problem further down the line
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Rumxy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
Hello, so your year of birth is 19-90 also meaning judgement that will reduce someone to nothing. so not saying that particularly applies to you but that is the year you were born. your solar sign is in libra and so your spiritual authority is non-exiistent and your luna is in virgo and this means whichever woman you get will be a spiritually stronger force than you and when she joins with you that ' no spiritual authority ' will be activated. she being virgo also reinforces the fact that when you join together she will be a superior spiritual force than you while you lose your power to her. her luna is capricorn.

so all in all, she is just going to be a more dominant force when you marry annd you may notice that your authority in many aspects of life even outside the marriage disappears after the marriage. [b]she is sent to come suck your energy away. which is not necessarily a bad thing [/b]but because of her placements she will be into carnal things of life like materialism and so she being a more superior force, its not good if the more superior force is a carnal person and so this relationship may be a huge problem further down the line

Woow. So any solution or remedy to this or is it just set in stone to happen like you just said.
Please @bolded, how is it not necessarily a bad thing? Then, will this union erode my material wealth because I am scared of being poor in life.
Thanks
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rumxy:

Woow. So any solution or remedy to this or is it just set in stone to happen like you just said.
Thanks
does any of what i said ring a bell ? These things are set in stone unless you have a different partner and the energy signatures will be different with the new person. but nothing is coincidence. who you are with is who you are supposed to be with. GOD sent that person to you to bring you judgement or blessing. and so the prophets can use astrology tools to know if its judgement or blessings and the dynamiics in the relationship
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Rumxy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
does any of what i said ring a bell ? These things are set in stone unless you have a different partner and the energy signatures will be different with the new person. but nothing is coincidence. who you are with is who you are supposed to be with. GOD sent that person to you to bring you judgement or blessing. and so the prophets can use astrology tools to know if its judgement or blessings and the dynamiics in the relationship

Can this union erode my material wealth because I am scared of being poor in this life.
How is sucking away my energy not necessarily a bad thing?
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by foyeks2001(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by kisscivic(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please I will like to know the astrological reading for Mar 21, 1981.

orunmila144:
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rumxy:

Can this union erode my material wealth because I am scared of being poor in this life.
How is sucking away my energy not necessarily a bad thing?
yes it can erode your material wealth because with her spirit type she will be very carnal meaning her spirit is only attached to things she can see. and if the things she likes are veryy expensive things like cars and iphones and big house ? then that will be a problem because she is the dominant force and she will suck you dry. but if the things she likes are cheap things like food and weave etc lol then you can survive it. it depends on what she likes. well sucking your energy is a bad thing because first of all it means you will develop health problems early on in life like say age 50 -60 you will start having problems like high blood pressure or cancer etc. these are diseases of low spiritual energy
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
foyeks2001:

Orunmila Baba Ifa, you are yet to say something about mine.
i am working on it now Madam.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by foyeks2001(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
i am working on it now Madam.

Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public / Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag / This Girl Cannot Do Without Her Boyfriend P Enis Even In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.