Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi (8541 Views)

Socialite Whose N100m Marriage Crashed After Two Months Rescued From Lagoon / 5 Celebrities That Could Have Married Simi Instead Of Adekunle Gold (no. 3 Might / I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by ArewaWife(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
orunmila144:
without dates i cant do much. i need the dates to pull up the natal charts

Please can you give me a personal reading .
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
johnkay1:
Man 24 July 1990 vs woman 18 May, 1994
I also do readings on home address names and numbers because all homes have spiritual messages attached to them and some houses you move into and you cant prosper, so to do a reading on your house, or on you and your spouse,or on your children, or if you have any dreams and you want an interpretation of it, or you want to marry someone and want a reading on them before you marry them, or someone you know is sick and you want to know the spiritual nature of the sickness and if they will make it, someone dies and you want to know the spiritual nature of why they died, and any other spiritual matter you can think of, hit my whatsapp on 07058591040. I will charge a tiny fee of only 5000 naira.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
ArewaWife:

Please can you give me a personal reading .
I also do readings on home address names and numbers because all homes have spiritual messages attached to them and some houses you move into and you cant prosper, so to do a reading on your house, or on you and your spouse,or on your children, or if you have any dreams and you want an interpretation of it, or you want to marry someone and want a reading on them before you marry them, or someone you know is sick and you want to know the spiritual nature of the sickness and if they will make it, someone dies and you want to know the spiritual nature of why they died, and any other spiritual matter you can think of, hit my whatsapp on 07058591040. I will charge a tiny fee of only 5000 naira.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
uyomeyo:
Wow! Insightful! Please mine is 19, Aug, 1987 and my hubby is 26, Aug, 1984. Thankyou.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by diadem10: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
I have been laughing so hard. Some failed folks trying to pin their problem on their marriages. What about Korede Bello and his likes? What happened to him? He don marry? No go work. cheesy cheesy

It's also quite funny you would deem scorpio and taurus as weak though because they ain't. They are resilient and mind gamers, not in your face kind of fire signs but just as strong. Lol.
If you're saying fire signs are the devils and shouldn't be married as wives, what about guys who are fire signs? Will the fire signs also zap energy from the wives? Lol. So many bs.

Anyway, I can see reason why it's advisable to go for a zodiac sign similar to yours because it ensures sense of familiarity but where's the fun? Too much similiarities isn't fun but mundane abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by opeano(m): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:
I have been laughing so hard. Some failed folks trying to pin their problem on their marriages. What about Korede Bello and his likes? What happened to him? He don marry? No go work. cheesy cheesy

It's also quite funny you would deem scorpio and taurus as weak though because they ain't. They are resilient and mind gamers, not in your face kind of fire signs but just as strong. Lol.
If you're saying fire signs are the devils and shouldn't be married as wives, what about guys who are fire signs? Will the fire signs also zap energy from the wives? Lol. So many bs.

Anyway, I can see reason why it's advisable to go for a zodiac sign similar to yours because it ensures sense of familiarity but where's the fun? Too much similiarities isn't fun but mundane abeg.

I am not married and those things he said are true of my relationship. So, if you don't have any meaningful contribution. Keeping mute is a better option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2020
opeano:

I am not married and those things he said are true of my relationship. So, if you don't have any meaningful contribution. Keeping mute is a better option
thanks for the support bro
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:

I never said scorpio was weak. Scorpio is very strong if you are in the first cycle of it. the first cycle being 1 to 7 degrees in it. you have to understand that scorpio is the only house represented by more than 1 symbol and as such you have to consider what cycle into it you are. scorpio is represented by the scorpion, the phoenix and the eagle. as such scorpio is a transitional house.

I also never said fire signs are the devils but a couple of the fire signs bring affliction on you if you are a man in say like some earth or air signs and she is a woman

As for korede bello, his solar sign is pisces and his luna is in cancer meaning he was raised up to be a star to gain recognition for a future purpose and not for music. the music thing was just temporary for him but his spirit is such that in the near future he will be like a strong occultic force in the country. his spirit is such that he will be used in the future to spread some occultic esoteric message to the masses. he will transition from a musician to a wise spiritual elder or leader in the future. his spirit is very strong and is very grounded. the configuration of his spirit is what a christ like spirit would be. so i would not be surprised if he develops into some sort of messiah in the future. its written in his spirit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2020
here is the one i did about how meghan markhle was brought in to destroy prince harry and their future. its only 1 minute long but very interesting if you are into spiritually understanding why things happen to couples or people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFGTizwvZhU&t=3s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2020
KOREDE BELLO

As for korede bello, his solar sign is pisces and his luna is in cancer meaning he was raised up to be a star to gain recognition for a future purpose and not for music. the music thing was just temporary for him but his spirit is such that in the near future he will be like a strong occultic force in the country. his spirit is such that he will be used in the future to spread some occultic esoteric message to the masses. he will transition from a musician to a wise spiritual elder or leader in the future. his spirit is very strong and is very grounded. the configuration of his spirit is what a christ like spirit would be. so i would not be surprised if he develops into some sort of messiah in the future. its written in his spirit.

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by francisbarrack(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2020
orunmila144:
Looking at the matter on another level Dr Sid was born 1980 which the year 19-80 means ' low state '. his solar sign is in tau-rus and this means ' powerless ' while his luna sign is in scorpio meaning his wife will surpass him and so that means in the relationship she has the power while he is powerless and in a low state. now she was born in 19-85 meaning ' affliction ' and her solar sign is lib-ra meaning ' no authority ' . her luna sign is also leo meaning ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she is a twin flame to him meaning a reflection and when she joined unto him he got compassed by her energy of ' no authority ' and ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she coming into his life is what killed his music career because his solar and luna sign placement is such that she will compass him with the energy of her aura which the energy of her aura is - road block and no authority - hence why his career hit a road block after they married. its all written in the stars

Wow... I believe so much in iseseee. R u on WhatsApp
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2020
francisbarrack:

Wow... I believe so much in iseseee. R u on WhatsApp
Yes sir. 07058591040

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2020
BUHARI AND AISHA

Solar sign in 4th cycle of sagittarius means he is a warrior and disciplinarian and loves war and loves battles. he has a warrior spirit. his luna in aries 4th cyce means he has private battles at home with aisha trying too usurp his authority at home. so he has private battles in his house with aisha because she wants to lead and usurp his authority

https://dailypost.ng/2016/10/27/aisha-violated-fulani-culture-publicly-criticizing-buhari-women-group/
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by diadem10: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2020
orunmila144:

I never said scorpio was weak. Scorpio is very strong if you are in the first cycle of it. the first cycle being 1 to 7 degrees in it. you have to understand that scorpio is the only house represented by more than 1 symbol and as such you have to consider what cycle into it you are. scorpio is represented by the scorpion, the phoenix and the eagle. as such scorpio is a transitional house.

I also never said fire signs are the devils but a couple of the fire signs bring affliction on you if you are a man in say like some earth or air signs and she is a woman

Lol. Cancer sign is now occultic? My mum is a cancer sign and there's no sign of occultism in her abeg. Have you forgotten WizKid, Burna have cancer zodiac? Ain't they musicians?

If you don't have musical talent, you don't have it and there's nothing anyone can do about it, don't blame it on others. Lol. Come to think of it, Dr Sid's biggest track was "surulere" but nothing else cogent before nor after that. As a matter of fact, he released that surulere track while he was already with Simi. He just doesn't have it, just like his colleagues, da prince et Al etc. They were all eating crumbs that fell from don jazzy and dbanj table. Even Wande coal has more talent in his thumb than Dr Sid but where is Wande coal today? And don't dare blame his misfortune on his wife because he was already sinking before he got married. Abeg.

To be an echelon in music department isn't about releasing one track that made waves while thinking you have arrived and made it but to be consistent at it. Dr Sid couldn't sustain it. His fault for getting married to rich kid who's been living expensive life throughout her life.

I understand the premises of water signs such as pisces as women for men, especially for a gentle calm man who doesn't want the chaos that comes with fire signs but blaming their misfortune on fire signs is bullshit. Like I said earlier, too much similarities is no fun but mundane and God help a moody personality getting married to another moody personality which is common with water signs. Both of them would keep grudges forever but a fire sign would blow up at you and tell you why they are pissed but few minutes after getting it out of their chest, they will be shining teeth with you like nothing ever happened. That's the spontaneity I'm talking about it.

Also, Fire signs are meant to be stars which is bound to happen whichever way. It's not like they have any talent whatsoever nor created with one but the fact that they are conspicuous signs which can't be contained. You don't even have to know their birthday before you would notice them. They go hard for what they want because they are goal getters. Now how is it their fault that they are goal getters while others tend to be lazy? Why would you have to blame these people's laziness on the fire signs they married? Abeg

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:

Lol. Cancer sign is now occultic? My mum is a cancer sign and there's no sign of occultism in her abeg. Have you forgotten WizKid, Burna have cancer zodiac? Ain't they musicians?

If you don't have musical talent, you don't have it and there's nothing anyone can do about it, don't blame it on others. Lol. Come to think of it, Dr Sid's biggest track was "surulere" but nothing else cogent before nor after that. As a matter of fact, he released that surulere track while he was already with Simi. He just doesn't have it, just like his colleagues, da prince et Al etc. They were all eating crumbs that fell from don jazzy and dbanj table. Even Wande coal has more talent in his thumb than Dr Sid but where is Wande coal today? And don't dare blame his misfortune on his wife because he was already sinking before he got married. Abeg.

To be an echelon in music department isn't about releasing one track that made waves while thinking you have arrived and made it but to be consistent at it. Dr Sid couldn't sustain it. His fault for getting married to rich kid who's been living expensive life throughout her life.

I understand the premises of water signs such as pisces as women for men, especially for a gentle calm man who doesn't want the chaos that comes with fire signs but blaming their misfortune on fire signs is bullshit. Like I said earlier, too much similarities is no fun but mundane and God help a moody personality getting married to another moody personality which is common with water signs. Both of them would keep grudges forever but a fire sign would blow up at you and tell you why they are pissed but few minutes after getting it out of their chest, they will be shining teeth with you like nothing ever happened. That's the spontaneity I'm talking about it.

Also, Fire signs are meant to be stars which is bound to happen whichever way. It's not like they have any talent whatsoever nor created with one but the fact that they are conspicuous signs which can't be contained. You don't even have to know their birthday before you would notice them. They go hard for what they want because they are goal getters. Now how is it their fault that they are goal getters while others tend to be lazy? Why would you have to blame these people's laziness on the fire signs they married? Abeg

Where did i say cancer is occultic ? can you show me where i said that ?
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by diadem10: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2020
opeano:

Lmao. No go work. Be blaming your misfortune on others. Anyway, that's human for you. They don't like to take responsibility. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:

Lmao. No go work. Be blaming your misfortune on others. Anyway, that's human for you. They don't like to take responsibility. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i am waiting on you to show me where i said cancer is occultic
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by diadem10: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2020
orunmila144:
Where did i say cancer is occultic ? can you show me where i said that ?

Well, didn't yyou infer that from Korede Bello being pisces and cancer?
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by diadem10: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2020
orunmila144:
i am waiting on you to show me where i said cancer is occultic

Look here, I have a gentle uncle who's married to a fire sign and eventhough we fear the woman on her bad day (she's actually very nice and generous), I would say she's the best thing that's ever happened to my uncle. So many things he's achived because the woman keeps pushing him. She doesn't relent too because she's achieved so many things too. So forget it.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:

Well, didn't yyou inferred that from Korede Bello being pisces and cancer?
see thats the problem with people like you. you operate from your ego and not from your spirit. now let me correct you. These things work in pairs. every house acts like a magnet to each other, they either attract or repel each other. it is an electromagnetic universal force. and so what is being considered here is the electromagnetic force between his solar in pisces and his luna being in cancer as they play off each other and either cancel out or reinforce each other. we are electromagnetic beings. our spirits are electromagnetic forces that operate like magnets and electriicity. do you now understand the deeper complexities of this divine science ? And so this has absolutely nothing do do with cancer but has to do with the forces generated by the sun being in pisces going against the moon in cancer when he was born to create the timestamp and spiritual signature that is his soul and spirit

3 Likes

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by diadem10: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2020
orunmila144:
see thats the problem with people like you. you operate from your ego and not from your spirit. now let me correct you. These things work in pairs. every house acts like a magnet to each other, they either attract or repel each other. it is an electromagnetic universal force. and so what is being considered here is the electromagnetic force between his solar in pisces and his luna being in cancer as they play off each other and either cancel out or reinforce each other. we are electromagnetic beings. our spirits are electromagnetic forces that operate like magnets and electriicity. do you now understand the deeper complexities of this divine science ? And so this has absolutely nothing do do with cancer but has to do with the forces generated by the sun being in pisces going against the moon in cancer when he was born to create the timestamp and spiritual signature that is his soul and spirit

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by orunmila144: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
this spiritual science is too deep for you. I am a spiritual scientist

2 Likes

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by opeano(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2020
diadem10:

Replying you made no sense. I thought you had it.

But no, I thought wrong

2 Likes

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by MY20thBILLION: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello Orunmila, what can you say about someone born on 20th September 1981, currently seeing two ladies, one born on February 14-1991 while the other one was born on September 17- 1992.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Meenabee(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello am MB, 3rd Nov, 83

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by ozome15(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
orunmila144:
After reading do you provder soluation?

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by pemi1975: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Orunmila, I love what you are doing.
Can you look into mine? Born March 13,1971 with 2 women in my life 1st one born on 8th Feb,1985 and the 2nd one on 23rd February,1996.Thank you.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by Flyingngel(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, how about 15 April 1984. Thanks.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by SarkinYarki: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2021

Hmmm this OP might be right oo

1 Like

Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by thatsleepboy1: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Hmmm this OP might be right oo

Walai. Correct prediction.
Re: The Astrological Reason Why Dr Sids Career Crashed After He Married Simi by InHeaven(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Orunmila144 Heaven4444
You don't and can never even see your own future. What will happen to u in the next hours, you don't know.

Those who plays bet also predict, they wins and lose.

The knowledge of unseen is with God SOLELY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams' Coach Caressing Her Butt (Pictures) / If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be / Bad: See Another Popular Actress Goes Unclad Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.