Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,399 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bella Rabbits World - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bella Rabbits World (476 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) / Bella Rabbits World / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella Rabbits World by Maleeqberry(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
*DISTRIBUTORS FOR BELLA FEEDS ARE NEEDED IN 3 CATEGORIES NATIONWIDE*
This is inform you that we need Distributors for Bella Feeds nationwide in 3 categories.
1. *Normal Distributors* should be able to buy minimum of 40bags per order at N3600 for pellets and N2900 for Mash.
2. *Mega Distributors* should be able to buy minimum of 100bags on a cash basis and enjoy Quantity Discount of 2.8%. As at today, we have just 3 Mega Distributors in the country and several Normal Distributors.
3. *Depot Operators* A depot operator will serve as a source of supply to Bella Distributors in their regions. These operators have the advantage of getting the feeds at almost cost price of the feeds. A Depot Operator must be able to buy minimum of 10tonnes per order (400bags) and they are not expected to be more than one in a region to serve Normal Distributors and Mega Distributors. They enjoy Large Quantity Discount of 7% per normal price. Our concern is to ensure that all types of Bella Feeds reach all the intended users of Bella Feeds at ease.
If you are interested, kindly contact me via chat.

(1) (Reply)

Get rid of bed bugs permanently!!! / Bulldozer And Pale-loader For Farmland Clearing / Sellers Of Different Green Vegetables Leaves Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.