Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Bella Rabbits World - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bella Rabbits World (4841 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) / Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Rabbits World by Maleeqberry(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
*BENEFITS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BELLA*
Bella's focus is on the business aspect of rabbitry and how you can earn reasonable and sustainable amount from rabbit farming business.
1. Bella has a great market for rabbit meat and good price for farmers. We buy live rabbit meat at N1,600 per kg. This is the best pricing in Nigeria. You can earn up to N2.5million per transaction from Bella.
2. Bella is the only Offtaker of rabbit feaces and urine in large quantity in Nigeria and with good pricing. A litre of urine is bought at N65/litre. 25kg of dried rabbit feaces is bought at N500.00. Every aspect of rabbitry is money with us.
3. Bella buys Weaners of HylaNG, HylaMax, American Chinchilla, Pure NZW and White Angora at N4,500.00 per female and N4,000.00 per male.
4. Bella buys Weaners of any other breed at N2500 per female and N2000 per male.
5. Bella also has some other social responsibility benefits like monthly allowance to aged female rabbit farmers under Evergreen Scheme. We also have Youth Empowerment Program.
6. Bella also gives opportunity for interested farmers to invest in Bella Business for a period of 90days with a 20% guaranteed share of profit on amount invested. However, there is no opportunity for investment for now till the month of March.
7. Bella appreciates creative and innovative business ideas. Our Ideators are paid N25,000.00 for a fully executed winning idea.
8. Bella produces quality rabbit feeds for different classes and age groups. We are working on Rabbit Feeds that is specifically meant for rabbit lean Meat Production. The feeds will be in pelleted form and it will be sold at N2,100 per 25kg. The target age to reach slaughtering size is 90days.

1 Like

Re: Bella Rabbits World by mercyvick: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow!!!!!, I love this
Re: Bella Rabbits World by NasMaleeq(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
I love this, but I just want to start my rearing of rabbit now. because I've been getting afraid of where to sell the rabbit to if I start the business as we don't Cherish rabbit like turkey and chicken in Nigeria but if I can get a buyer like you I can venture into the business
please where is ur company located and how can can we contact you ?
Re: Bella Rabbits World by seglabsy(m): 2:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Maleeqberry:
Bella's focus is on the business aspect of rabbitry and how you can earn reasonable and sustainable amount from rabbit farming business.
1. Bella has a great market for rabbit meat and good price for farmers. We buy live rabbit meat at N1,600 per kg. This is the best pricing in Nigeria. You can earn up to N2.5million per transaction from Bella.
2. Bella is the only Offtaker of rabbit feaces and urine in large quantity in Nigeria and with good pricing. A litre of urine is bought at N65/litre. 25kg of dried rabbit feaces is bought at N500.00. Every aspect of rabbitry is money with us.
3. Bella buys Weaners of HylaNG, HylaMax, American Chinchilla, Pure NZW and White Angora at N4,500.00 per female and N4,000.00 per male.
4. Bella buys Weaners of any other breed at N2500 per female and N2000 per male.
5. Bella also has some other social responsibility benefits like monthly allowance to aged female rabbit farmers under Evergreen Scheme. We also have Youth Empowerment Program.
6. Bella also gives opportunity for interested farmers to invest in Bella Business for a period of 90days with a 20% guaranteed share of profit on amount invested. However, there is no opportunity for investment for now till the month of March.
7. Bella appreciates creative and innovative business ideas. Our Ideators are paid N25,000.00 for a fully executed winning idea.
8. Bella produces quality rabbit feeds for different classes and age groups. We are working on Rabbit Feeds that is specifically meant for rabbit lean Meat Production. The feeds will be in pelleted form and it will be sold at N2,100 per 25kg. The target age to reach slaughtering size is 90days.
if rabbit are needed pls Whatsapp me on 08032432089
Re: Bella Rabbits World by Maleeqberry(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2020
NasMaleeq:
I love this, but I just want to start my rearing of rabbit now. because I've been getting afraid of where to sell the rabbit to if I start the business as we don't Cherish rabbit like turkey and chicken in Nigeria but if I can get a buyer like you I can venture into the business
please where is ur company located and how can can we contact you ?
contact me on whatsapp 08132889963.. Bella Rabbits world is located in ogere in ogun state
Re: Bella Rabbits World by iwesamson06: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Rabbitry is a sure way to achieve regular flow of income.
Re: Bella Rabbits World by iwesamson06: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2020
BE A REGULAR INCOME EARNER THROUGH RABBITRY
One of the major steps to be a financially independent person in life is to get a reliable source of income. Rabbit partnership business with Bella would give you opportunity to earn regular flow of income. It makes you to be well focused. Your effort is geared towards production while Bella is on standby to buy your products and the so called wastes (urine and feaces). I received a phone call today from one of our customers who uses rabbit wastes for cucumber plantation. He said and I quote " Hello Mr Samson, in all the batches of Cucumber that I have been producing in my life, this batch that I used rabbit urine and feaces is excellently different and I am very sure of over 300% gain in my harvest. The rabbit wastes that I bought in trucks from you saved me alot of cost. How is it possible for you to meet my demand if I buy 10,000 litres of rabbit urine per week?"
My dear users of Bella Feeds, we have alot to do because there is a big business opportunity for us to make a good living from rabbit farming business. The same rabbit feaces that some people throw away is a good poultry Egg booster. Several poultry farmers will testify to its efficacy in Layer birds and Laying Turkey as from next week. I always tell people that poverty is from the mind. The major differences between a poor man and a rich man are:
1. Business Ideas;
2. The right business connection; and
3. The grace of God.
Re: Bella Rabbits World by Flave2: 9:22am On May 03, 2020
Good day how do I get this feed
Re: Bella Rabbits World by truthmans2012: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Maleeqberry:

Pls how can I contact them to sell my rabbits? My location is Osogbo, Osun State. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bella Rabbits World by amerengues(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maleeqberry:
contact me on whatsapp 08132889963.. Bella Rabbits world is located in ogere in ogun state

Please I want to make enquiries....your contact isn't going. How can I reach you?

(1) (Reply)

vital feeds / Starting A Cocoa Farm / Super Grow Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.