Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife (94259 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Midas01: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Mumu
ThankGod1478:
mqn run for your life this woman can kill
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Midas01: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Useless excuses by impotent men.
megama:
when they are told to remain virgin till marriage, they no go agree. After tasting hundred men. How can one satisfy her. Loll
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Contumely: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Midas01: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2020
Chief mumu. Something that could've been aborted or swallowed.
TheRedpillguy:

No men should stop marrying ho's.
This is what the redpill is about. Women with body counts can't pair bond. There is no talking or sexual libido that can settle that. U can't save a hoe. Once a hoe, a hoe for life.
Stop marrying old women or women with multiple body counts. Maybe u shouldnt marry at all. There are no benefits in marriage for men anyway
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Midas01: 12:45am On Jan 27, 2020
If it was the man that said his wife couldn't satisfy him would you have come up with this senseless analogy?
Your hypocrisy stinks.
uruba23:
Imagine you woke up at 4am to avoid Lagos traffic, spend hectic time at work then get home to a nagging woman then you knowing fully well that you are tired jump on her only to discover John Thomas refuses to answer his name because every nerves working with John is also tired. Then you realize you aren't even a two minutes man you didn't even exceed 1minute before you slept off.Then you wake up to a even more nagging and angry woman...biko just don't kill yourself wait till weekend body no be firewood...
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Midas01:
If it was the man that said his wife couldn't satisfy him would you have come up with this senseless analogy?
Your hypocrisy stinks.
shouldn't you be in bed
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Hadiza1mumscare: 1:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Teach him how to. Or better still feed him well and he Will feed u well too. Incase u need Tom Brown in Abuja, pls call 08036598502. It's healthy and help for weak erection

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by AMOTEKUN2023: 2:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Marry another one
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Am here to help her ooooo but not for free
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Amah70: 2:40am On Jan 27, 2020
Oluneutral:
If the man is truly capable, let him prove the woman wrong before the adjourned date since that's the only area the wife accused him of incapable.

No man can satisfy a woman sexually.

A woman uses her sixth sense to pretend she is tired in order to save her man from collapsing from sexual romps.

Sexual intercourse can be likened to a man putting her p- into a tube, then push in and out, until he ejaculates.
If a man is strong enough to do that from sunrise to sunset, and from sunset to sunrise, a woman wouldn't mind. It's like pushing in and out of a hole.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by oxiide22(m): 2:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Flexherbal:

It can handle it
how can I get? I I'm living far in the north.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by dbarnce(m): 2:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Ayah sorry ehn
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by oxiide22(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Amah70:

No man can satisfy a woman sexually.

A woman uses her sixth sense to pretend she is tired in order to save her man from collapsing from sexual romps.

Sexual intercourse can be likened to a man putting her p- into a tube, then push in and out, until he ejaculates.
If a man is strong enough to do that from sunrise to sunset, and from sunset to sunrise, a woman wouldn't mind. It's like pushing in and out of a hole.
hhh Lol, are u woman pls?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 27, 2020
onlinetrader:
na wa o!

Why do we hear so much about one minute husbands these days?

U mean two minutes noodles?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Onyekachi419:

You think you are wise abi you are a mumu man

Na dem
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Stanzar7: 3:36am On Jan 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sex matter is one serious issue wrecking marriages these days.....the world seems upside down.....a woman now gathers enough experience before getting married.....unlike our mothers......and some guys won't try to up their game forgetting they are not dealing with our mothers.....couple must learn to communicate their issues and find solutions together.

The issue here is that women r demanding much these days
A man must provide food,house rent, children school fees,others, and even take u guys out wen d women doesn't want to cook.some women monthly bill on their husbands is over 1m in a month. D least is 200k.

So a man must be topping up his struggles to meet up...

Oga no kill urself. Make she go jor.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Ofe lo iyawo ti o logo?

Omo ologo 5G grin
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm cool
MrBrownJay1:
What else can she do but divorce this man who can't satisfy her?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by fordunit(m): 4:31am On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Husband's!

Use your wives for money rituals once she starts becoming abnormal.

You can't lose on both fronts.

The super rich you see today went an extra mile to ascend that podium.

Why haven't you ascended the podium yet? Adviser nowomagbe
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2020
fordunit:

Why haven't you ascended the podium yet? Adviser nowomagbe

Smh
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:31am On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

five months without sex and she is already in court looking for divorce?

the shameless woman should tell us her real motive ??

again Nigeria should stop disgracing themselves by entertaining such cases.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Chochovini: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2020
onlinetrader:
na wa o!

Why do we hear so much about one minute husbands these days?

. Maybe its because of too much Chemicals in our foods and around us these days or so I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by CSTR2: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Too many toxins in the environment these days.
It is affecting men sexual health negatively.

If you can't ram your wife consistently and scratch her itch, you are not doing anything as far as she is concerned.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Enemyofpeace: 5:37am On Jan 27, 2020
That's is why I support pre marital sex, it is good for a man know the kind motor wey him wan buy before buying it and it is equally good for a woman to know the kind driver wey wan drive her car, pre marital sex is far far better than extra marital affairs wey most naija babes dey do these days

I am in love with dominique

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Enemyofpeace: 5:39am On Jan 27, 2020
CSTR2:
Too many toxins in the environment these days.
It is affecting men sexual health negatively.

If you can't ram your wife consistently and scratch her itch, you are not doing anything as far as she is concerned.
sex na food? If I do a woman 15-30 seconds e don do me, I no fit die because of any woman. Sex no be food jare. Na push harder push harder na him dey kill most naija men

I love dominique die

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Chochovini: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sex matter is one serious issue wrecking marriages these days.....the world seems upside down.....a woman now gathers enough experience before getting married.....unlike our mothers......and some guys won't try to up their game forgetting they are not dealing with our mothers.....couple must learn to communicate their issues and find solutions together.
. WOMEN and their problems sha. The other I saw a Nigerian movie abt an opposite case how a woman was bitterly complaining abt how her husband wanted to kill her with sex. And was seeking for a divorse as a redult and now this. So I now ask “ What do women really really want?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by naijacentric(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Husband's!

Use your wives for money rituals once she starts becoming abnormal.

You can't lose on both fronts.

The super rich you see today went an extra mile to ascend that podium.

lol baba u dey para o
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by TheMan3: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Rolex66:
What's going on?
my brother marriage of nowadays

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Chochovini: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2020
bigdammyj:
Chat me up
. To do what exactly if I may ask?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Nawa o, how does it affect blogging Business
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Kakamorufu(m): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2020
maybe he's gay
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by onlyboyson(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2020
NOW I KNOW WHY SOME MARRIED LADY JUMP FROM ONE PENNIS TO ANOTHER

THAT APPLICABLE TO SOME MENS

MY FUTURE WIFE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE IT ALL

AFTER 10 ROUNDS WE GONNA PACK IT AND CALL IT 1 BUNDLE

WE GO F**K TILL YOUR KPEKUS SURRENDER TO MY D***K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.