Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election (66634 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Osidazz19: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.

No, it has the hallmark of someone who doesn't give a flying FVCK about tur crying and wailing fools.
Most appropriate answer from the President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ustec:

Perfect means Ten.

Wetin be your complain again lipsrsealed

Go back to school after 6 years come and read my submission again.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Osidazz19: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=Racoon post=86133459] This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.[/quote][/s]
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Osidazz19: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
crownwealth:
Major General Buharin is a complete FAILURE

Only to the brainwashed ipob retards.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by zoedew: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
He needs to comment on his sympathetic statements towards Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by crownwealth: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osidazz19:

Only to the brainwashed ipob retards.

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Rolex66: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Somewhat uninspiring ripostes.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by aimuan(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Picture ain't enough in this case cos we know bubu ain't sound when it comes to grammar.
So, Video of him saying that or adonbili...
check the newspaper Buhari pretend to be reading.. It turns upside down.buhari is not reading, oga just dey look.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wizzz1:
Even if we complain for the next 3 years nothing will change about Buhari being our president. His government has failed in the aspect of security but in other aspects he is doing better than some past administrations we have seen.

His recent policies are aimed at improving the economy and helping the common man unlike people like Obasanjo who made policies to enrich people like Dangote and drive development in only a part of the country.

As regards the detention of Sowore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the British MI4 can have legal backing to torture and murder suspects in their detention then holding back a citizen for the reason of national security is nothing wrong. Even America declared bobby Fischer wanted for celebrating when the country was mourning and jailed Assange because of wikileaks, these were done for national security reasons even though illegal.

I hope a time will come when we Nigerians will look beyond our political affiliations to support current government because that is the only way to the future, if there is any at all.

Which court gave the British secret service the power to torture and murder suspects in detention? Are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Idrisk19(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by SoNature(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
LoydJ:
Buhari nd Osibanjo Has FAILED Nigerians woefully.

Have

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by supereagle(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
israelmao:
If only some people will just for once be honest with themselves and stop deceiving Nigerians and some Nigerians will stop from being deceived.This government once celebrated total defeat of Boko Haram but the questions that every honest and sane man who doesn't live in fool's paradise as well as under repressed and suppresed pretence should ask are;Where are those insurgents and armed bandIts coming from?Are they from the blues?And why is Nigerian economy policy sandwiched in between confusion and misdirection?.

Once terrorism has gripped a nation, the nation has to be managing it, terrorism doesn't end easily like that. Again, it seems some people are gaining form the insurgency, they don't it want it to end.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by karimcarim(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
So we're Free to call him Major General Buhari Rtd
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
So you're telling me buhari said those intelligent words? undecided.... You must think I'm delusional angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Cameroonglass(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Video or I dont believe
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by okefrancis: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oga Buhari, the correct man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Exmilitant(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Very Tactful And Mature In His Responses..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Arubajagz: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benblaq:
These people now speak without fear. See how bold he is, as if he is right.

And what are you that he should fear you?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Lydia696: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Lydia696: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
I reserve my comment
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by kapelvej: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.
you mean beast of no nation ?
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Africomterror: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by yorubaAmakaJ: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
I believe mr president us trying. We all need to make our contributions also.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Jhayphil: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
ProfDview:
So you're telling me buhari said those intelligent words? undecided.... You must think I'm delusional angry

What makes you think he can't? Don't underestimate your President. Those are simple, short, accurate and precise answers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Which court gave the British secret service the power to torture and murder suspects in detention? Are you alright?
Google is a finger breadth away from you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Very mature answers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by MrDillard: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Wizzz1 post=86133819]Even if we complain for the next 3 years nothing will change about Buhari being our president. His government has failed in the aspect of security but in other aspects he is doing better than some past administrations we have seen.

His recent policies are aimed at improving the economy and helping the common man unlike people like Obasanjo who made policies to enrich people like Dangote and drive development in only a part of the country.

As regards the detention of Sowore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the British MI4 can have legal backing to torture and murder suspects in their detention then holding back a citizen for the reason of national security is nothing wrong. Even America declared bobby Fischer wanted for celebrating when the country was mourning and jailed Assange because of wikileaks, these were done for national security reasons even though illegal.

I hope a time will come when we Nigerians will look beyond our political affiliations to support current government because that is the only way to the future, if there is any at all.[/quote

You make no sense mallam�
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Jhayphil: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
LoydJ:
Buhari nd Osibanjo Have FAILED Nigerians woefully.

Really?? How now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=MrDillard post=86135970][/quote] if you disagree, give your reasons. If you're not capable of intelligent conversations ignore me please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.