Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election (66653 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by gowaga68: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
supercase1:

u are a black cow
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:
[s]This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO NATION" comes to mind[/s].
Is he not a General? What is wrong in saying what you are?
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Basher8583: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
StupidNLmods:

Typical zombie, always senseless.
If i didn't go to school will i be able to read, write and understand?
You are talking to a PhD holder here not your fellow illiterate notherners

Then you must be ashamed of yourself if this is the best a PhD holder can type and reason like.
PhD holder calling me zombie. It's like you settled your way through PhD. You certainly don't sound smart.
PhD holder reasoning like a kid.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Wizzz1 post=86135923]Google is a finger breadth away from

You are the one who brought the strange claim that a UK court held that Secret agents can kill dissidents who are under custody so you have to prove your assertion.
What the court stated in actuality was that MI6 agents had the right to kill terrorists or criminals during their undercover activities as is the norm the world over. It didn't say that the MI6 can kill dissidents or critics of government. Stop looking for justifications for tyranny from civilised climes cos you won't find any.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by StupidNLmods: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Basher8583:

Then you must be ashamed of yourself if this is the best a PhD holder can type and reason like.
PhD holder calling me zombie. It's like you settled your way through PhD. You certainly don't sound smart.
PhD holder reasoning like a kid.

[/s]
I don't come online to impress simpletons who you are even worse off!
Don't mistake me for your waec buying leader whose anus you suck
And i will call you zombie again.

ZOMBIE!
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by 7lives: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO NATION" comes to mind.

Ironu ikooko ni o pa aja.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by 7lives: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
destinie2019:

Posterity will judge him harshly. Wicked, insensitive, bloodthirsty, horrible policies, anti people government, religious bigot, jihadist.........

Ohun to sonu o she fi epe was, no kill yourself on top Buhari matter, the baba no send you o.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Johans1991: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
GOD bless buhari,i love the way he answer those questions.
punch tot they are doing it to hurt baba but he turned it to his advantage.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Maduawuchukwu post=86152063][/quote] something that was even on NL front page two weeks ago. Whatever I post is truth and fact if you doubt prove it is wrong before quoting me please.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Basher8583: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
StupidNLmods:
[s][/s]
I don't come online to impress simpletons who you are even worse off!
Don't mistake me for your waec buying leader whose anus you suck
And i will call you zombie again.

ZOMBIE!

PhD holder!!!!! I hail oh.

PhD in illiterate studies.

A PhD holder commands respect through his character, appearance and communication skills.. Too bad you lack all of them.

Abi you buy PhD ni. There's nothing money cant buy nowadays
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by StupidNLmods: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Basher8583:

PhD holder!!!!! I hail oh.

PhD in illiterate studies.

A PhD holder commands respect through his character, appearance and communication skills.. Too bad you lack all of them.

Abi you buy PhD ni. There's nothing money cant buy nowadays
[/s]
Okay, i no go school at all.
Now you can fück off
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by juman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sai zakzaky, sai babamu.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Really
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by MrCork: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Your comments like this are nauseating.
Sounds like a zombie typing...

please do u hav nyansh? smiley
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mr Poster, you can deceive the people all the time certainly not me. Buhari that we know can be this eloquent answering questions the he should. Buhari that we know, if you ask him what can you do to improve on our Education sector, he will give you his primary 1-6 story.
That man has lost touch with sanity.
Show me a video, if I confirm it was not doctored then maybe I force myself to agree with this post
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Antichristus: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
sunboy:

I think it is wrong and inhuman to wish anyone death. It’s so wrong! Let’s be guided sir!

Through the actions of the Nigerian political class, countless Nigerians are dead men and women walking. In fact, the future of unborn Nigerians have already been mortgaged. Dead on arrival. I'm wishing him and his family dead. But those people have already killed you alive. Keep defending those who have destroyed you and your children's children.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by bjsammy: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
baba buhari
i dey feel u oh
but what i certainly know is that it is definitely not you that did this fucking write up
some one did it for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.