Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election (66810 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ba2remagaji: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2020
God bless our president muhammadu buhari and God bless nigeria.....
Wantedmiller:
Mr Buhari my man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Horlufemi(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Picture ain't enough in this case cos we know bubu ain't sound when it comes to grammar.
So, Video of him saying that or adonbili...

What if only the cover as turned upside down or sometime photoshopped it?

What if?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by liverpool72(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Abalado:
Am still doubting if this is the man I voted for in 2015,,,can't still understand,,, or is Fayose and Kanu Nnamdi right ni?
Then u are one of our numerous problem in this country
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.

Trust me, You can't wail till 2023.

You will get tired.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2020
israelmao:
If only some people will just for once be honest with themselves and stop deceiving Nigerians and some Nigerians will stop from being deceived.This government once celebrated total defeat of Boko Haram but the questions that every honest and sane man who doesn't live in fool's paradise as well as under repressed and suppresed pretence should ask are;Where are those insurgents and armed bandIts coming from?Are they from the blues?And why is Nigerian economy policy sandwiched in between confusion and misdirection?.

Stop peddling lies.

Research if English language is confusing you. No one ever said Boko Haram has been defeated.

And as for you other ascertions, look up "Guerilla warfare" on Google.

Even the US is still fighting Al Qaeda, Taliban and ISIS till date.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ofiko123(m): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Nigeria sai buhari..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Antichristus: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2020
crownwealth:

Those who voted him are under spell. Btw: the tyrant rigged himself in to continue the work of destruction.

A whole nation under spell? Rigging and the people accepted it? Nigeria is doomed, eternally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Antichristus: 1:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Buhari is a disgrace. May he, his family members and his cronies all perish in a plane crash.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ibabz(m): 4:08am On Jan 27, 2020
I don't believe that someone with his right senses would ever compare Obasanjo's achievements with this total faliure. Or can you list some of the so called achievements (concrete and measurable, not abstracts) of this government that we can compare with that of Obasanjo? You may also list the current debt profile of Nigeria as part of his achievements.

Wizzz1:
Even if we complain for the next 3 years nothing will change about Buhari being our president. His government has failed in the aspect of security but in other aspects he is doing better than some past administrations we have seen.

His recent policies are aimed at improving the economy and helping the common man unlike people like Obasanjo who made policies to enrich people like Dangote and drive development in only a part of the country.

As regards the detention of Sowore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the British MI4 can have legal backing to torture and murder suspects in their detention then holding back a citizen for the reason of national security is nothing wrong. Even America declared bobby Fischer wanted for celebrating when the country was mourning and jailed Assange because of wikileaks, these were done for national security reasons even though illegal.

I hope a time will come when we Nigerians will look beyond our political affiliations to support current government because that is the only way to the future, if there is any at all.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by sunboy(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Antichristus:
Buhari is a disgrace. May he, his family members and his cronies all perish in a plane crash.

I think it is wrong and inhuman to wish anyone death. It’s so wrong! Let’s be guided sir!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by sunboy(m): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Please why is it such a rocket science for Nigeria to have an ordinary stable power supply? Me I’m just confused here
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ibabz(m): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2020
If you ever thought that Buhari is fighting the same Boko haram that Jonathan fought, you definitely need your brain examined.

SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop peddling lies.

Research if English language is confusing you. No one ever said Boko Haram has been defeated.

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm... So embarrassing. That's Nigeria for you really.
ibabz:
If you ever thought that Buhari is fighting the same Boko haram that Jonathan fought, you definitely need your brain examined.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by contigiency(m): 4:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.

Cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Credobee(m): 4:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:

BEASTS OF NO NATION
You meant
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Credobee(m): 4:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Wizzz1:
Even if we complain for the next 3 years nothing will change about Buhari being our president. His government has failed in the aspect of security but in other aspects he is doing better than some past administrations we have seen.

His recent policies are aimed at improving the economy and helping the common man unlike people like Obasanjo who made policies to enrich people like Dangote and drive development in only a part of the country.

As regards the detention of Sowore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the British MI4 can have legal backing to torture and murder suspects in their detention then holding back a citizen for the reason of national security is nothing wrong. Even America declared bobby Fischer wanted for celebrating when the country was mourning and jailed Assange because of wikileaks, these were done for national security reasons even though illegal.

I hope a time will come when we Nigerians will look beyond our political affiliations to support current government because that is the only way to the future, if there is any at all.
Obj was not perfect but he was passionate to see the country grow economically and to achieve this he spared no efforts to get the results he wanted.......
His lows are in politics...........
But GMB.......don't even know how to rate him
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by israelmao(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop peddling lies.

The honest and sane man can't tell these barefaced lies you are telling about your government's claim on Boko Haram.

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by felixawe(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Na wahala man

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Enemyofpeace: 6:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by ChoCho54(f): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2020
DexterousOne:
Omo
Na wa for this bubu
Abeg wetin e tok?

Instead of me to read bubus teleguided interviews, I rather pick beans...
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Scripted
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Peacecoy19: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:
Buhari nd Osibanjo Have FAILED Nigerians woefully.
. And you are 'nigerians' all and all. Continue to decieve yourself in your small delusional nitch.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by tfelicityk(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Good one Mr. President...

People with different opinions.

God bless Nigeria more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Has he complained to you? grin grin
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Fa44me: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Abalado:
Am still doubting if this is the man I voted for in 2015,,,can't still understand,,, or is Fayose and Kanu Nnamdi right ni?

Hummmm, friend, if God reveals what's going on to you, you may not doubt what you heard. One day, the secret of Nigeria will be revealed.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2020
post=86133828:

A better Nigeria is all we want.
And a better and more better Nigeria we will get.
Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

Yes, you are dad.
You earned it while their fathers were playing draughts and drinking palm wine under the trees in their villages, with long chewing stick between their brown teeth! grin
They can go and die for all we care.
You absolutely earned your rank Sir.

GBAMsolutely!! cheesy

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians stand with you GIDIGBA President Muhammadu Buhari.
Only criminals that don't have access to out national treasury are crying in pains.

Lol cheesy
Daddy is just the real deal!!
See SUCKER PUNCHes back to back!
Lol cheesy, we took the last part from our Darling Daddy...
When someone ask you stupid questions ,
answer them and finish it with.
'Thank You Very Much'!

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.
God bless Nigeria.

Your comments like this are nauseating.
Sounds like a zombie typing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Rule 3 To be successful in life : Ignore losers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Bakos2y7: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Big Lie - bubu know nothing about social media, he cant even write. Lies everywhere
fergie006:
President Muhammadu Buhari has opened up on relationship with his Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He also spoke on comments by former Minister of Defence, T.Y. Danjuma, about the general election in Nigeria and the speculation that a “cabal” exists in his government

Buhari, in a chat with The Interview Magazine, also gave an insight to his formation of the Economic Advisory Council (EAC), the rule of law, among others.

On the EAC and how the body has been silent, Buhari said: “They don’t have to play to the gallery in doing their work. They don’t have to do it on the pages of newspapers, but rest assured that they are working quietly and efficiently. Results are what matter, and you will see their influence on our economic policies in due course.”

Speaking on Nigeria election, Buhari agreed that talks about 2023 polls has been gaining momentum.

“It is often said that while statesmen think of governance, and how they can make things better for their country, politicians think of the next election.

“Elections, as necessary as they are in a democracy, must not consume our entire lives, times and resources. We must give space for the development of our country.

“I am hundred percent concentrating on how we can move the country forward economically; how we can bring about peace and security to our country”, he said.

On the rule of law, government’s human rights record, the extended detention of Sambo Dasuki and Omoyele Sowore, Buhari replied: “The two examples you cited are still before the courts, so the less said on this matter, the better, lest we be in contempt of court.”

Asked to comment on PUNCH decision to call him “Major General (rtd)” instead of “President” in protest of government’s disobedience of court orders, Buhari said: “Am I not a retired Major General of the Nigerian Army? I didn’t just pick the rank in the streets, I earned it.”

Buhari further insisted that there was no cabal in his government.

The president said: “I addressed this matter before. I was the one who went round the country on campaigns, and I was the one voted into office as President twice. No one else did, and no one else took the oath of office, and can exercise the powers of a President.”

On Danjuma’s declaration that if he revealed some secrets, Nigerians won’t be able to sleep, Buhari responded: “And what is the vote of confidence of Nigerians in me, as expressed in the polls last year? That is what matters more, not the opinion of one man.”

The nation’s leader, who was asked to describe his relationship with Osinbajo and rate it on a scale of ten, replied: “Perfect. Or has he complained to you? Thank you very much.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/26/buhari-opens-up-on-cabal-osinbajo-ty-danjumas-secrets-nigeria-election
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by FalonFeraa: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
post=86143509:
Rule 3 To be successful in life : Ignore losers!
[/s]
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by michoim(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Great one from PMB!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by XaintJoel20: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Wizzz1:

Trash
Hogwash
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by StupidNLmods: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Basher8583:

Don't go and beg your father to go to school
Typical zombie, always senseless.
If i didn't go to school will i be able to read, write and understand?
You are talking to a PhD holder here not your fellow illiterate notherners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.