Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election (66648 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Arubajagz: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The nation’s leader, who was asked to describe his relationship with Osinbajo and rate it on a scale of ten, replied: “Perfect. Or has he complained to you? Thank you very much.”

Do you expect him to complain Mr president?

Are you now the complainant?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wizzz1:
Even if we complain for the next 3 years nothing will change about Buhari being our president. His government has failed in the aspect of security but in other aspects he is doing better than some past administrations we have seen.

His recent policies are aimed at improving the economy and helping the common man unlike people like Obasanjo who made policies to enrich people like Dangote and drive development in only a part of the country.

As regards the detention of Sowore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the British MI4 can have legal backing to torture and murder suspects in their detention then holding back a citizen for the reason of national security is nothing wrong. Even America declared bobby Fischer wanted for celebrating when the country was mourning and jailed Assange because of wikileaks, these were done for national security reasons even though illegal.

I hope a time will come when we Nigerians will look beyond our political affiliations to support current government because that is the only way to the future, if there is any at all.

Posterity will judge him harshly. Wicked, insensitive, bloodthirsty, horrible policies, anti people government, religious bigot, jihadist.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Bear007(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
My interest is that TY danjuma part,

We don't want to sleep, he should talk juur
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Kingzeez10: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.
You go dey here sha ni.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Pettychioma1: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
fergie006:
President Muhammadu Buhari has opened up on relationship with his Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He also spoke on comments by former Minister of Defence, T.Y. Danjuma, about the general election in Nigeria and the speculation that a “cabal” exists in his government

Buhari, in a chat with The Interview Magazine, also gave an insight to his formation of the Economic Advisory Council (EAC), the rule of law, among others.

On the EAC and how the body has been silent, Buhari said: “They don’t have to play to the gallery in doing their work. They don’t have to do it on the pages of newspapers, but rest assured that they are working quietly and efficiently. Results are what matter, and you will see their influence on our economic policies in due course.”

Speaking on Nigeria election, Buhari agreed that talks about 2023 polls has been gaining momentum.

“It is often said that while statesmen think of governance, and how they can make things better for their country, politicians think of the next election.

“Elections, as necessary as they are in a democracy, must not consume our entire lives, times and resources. We must give space for the development of our country.

“I am hundred percent concentrating on how we can move the country forward economically; how we can bring about peace and security to our country”, he said.

On the rule of law, government’s human rights record, the extended detention of Sambo Dasuki and Omoyele Sowore, Buhari replied: “The two examples you cited are still before the courts, so the less said on this matter, the better, lest we be in contempt of court.”

Asked to comment on PUNCH decision to call him “Major General (rtd)” instead of “President” in protest of government’s disobedience of court orders, Buhari said: “Am I not a retired Major General of the Nigerian Army? I didn’t just pick the rank in the streets, I earned it.”

Buhari further insisted that there was no cabal in his government.

The president said: “I addressed this matter before. I was the one who went round the country on campaigns, and I was the one voted into office as President twice. No one else did, and no one else took the oath of office, and can exercise the powers of a President.”

On Danjuma’s declaration that if he revealed some secrets, Nigerians won’t be able to sleep, Buhari responded: “And what is the vote of confidence of Nigerians in me, as expressed in the polls last year? That is what matters more, not the opinion of one man.”

The nation’s leader, who was asked to describe his relationship with Osinbajo and rate it on a scale of ten, replied: “Perfect. Or has he complained to you? Thank you very much.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/26/buhari-opens-up-on-cabal-osinbajo-ty-danjumas-secrets-nigeria-election

Say Baba! Mr President knows when and how to deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
post=86133828:

A better Nigeria is all we want.
And a better and more better Nigeria we will get.
Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

Yes, you are dad.
You earned it while their fathers were playing draughts and drinking palm wine under the trees in their villages, with long chewing stick between their brown teeth! grin
They can go and die for all we care.
You absolutely earned your rank Sir.

GBAMsolutely!! cheesy

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians stand with you GIDIGBA President Muhammadu Buhari.
Only criminals that don't have access to out national treasury are crying in pains.

Lol cheesy
Daddy is just the real deal!!
See SUCKER PUNCHes back to back!
Lol cheesy, we took the last part from our Darling Daddy...
When someone ask you stupid questions ,
answer them and finish it with.
'Thank You Very Much'!

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
fergie006:
President Muhammadu Buhari has opened up on relationship with his Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He also spoke on comments by former Minister of Defence, T.Y. Danjuma, about the general election in Nigeria and the speculation that a “cabal” exists in his government

Buhari, in a chat with The Interview Magazine, also gave an insight to his formation of the Economic Advisory Council (EAC), the rule of law, among others.

On the EAC and how the body has been silent, Buhari said: “They don’t have to play to the gallery in doing their work. They don’t have to do it on the pages of newspapers, but rest assured that they are working quietly and efficiently. Results are what matter, and you will see their influence on our economic policies in due course.”

Speaking on Nigeria election, Buhari agreed that talks about 2023 polls has been gaining momentum.

“It is often said that while statesmen think of governance, and how they can make things better for their country, politicians think of the next election.

“Elections, as necessary as they are in a democracy, must not consume our entire lives, times and resources. We must give space for the development of our country.

“I am hundred percent concentrating on how we can move the country forward economically; how we can bring about peace and security to our country”, he said.

On the rule of law, government’s human rights record, the extended detention of Sambo Dasuki and Omoyele Sowore, Buhari replied: “The two examples you cited are still before the courts, so the less said on this matter, the better, lest we be in contempt of court.”

Asked to comment on PUNCH decision to call him “Major General (rtd)” instead of “President” in protest of government’s disobedience of court orders, Buhari said: “Am I not a retired Major General of the Nigerian Army? I didn’t just pick the rank in the streets, I earned it.”

Buhari further insisted that there was no cabal in his government.

The president said: “I addressed this matter before. I was the one who went round the country on campaigns, and I was the one voted into office as President twice. No one else did, and no one else took the oath of office, and can exercise the powers of a President.”

On Danjuma’s declaration that if he revealed some secrets, Nigerians won’t be able to sleep, Buhari responded: “And what is the vote of confidence of Nigerians in me, as expressed in the polls last year? That is what matters more, not the opinion of one man.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/26/buhari-opens-up-on-cabal-osinbajo-ty-danjumas-secrets-nigeria-election
[/s]
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jaapu:

You are not only delusional. You are mad in hatred for one man.

Apc miscreants, always proving they're an irremediable zombies.

Hear me, it will never be well with you, your life from now on will be in the state that buhari has put Nigeria in

You will look for me to lift this curse off you. You will lose your job the same way thousand of Nigerians lose their jobs everyday thanks to buhari's next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jhayphil:

What makes you think he can't? Don't underestimate your President. Those are simple, short, accurate and precise answers.

God punish you sir... Thank you
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by prolifik83(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wantedmiller:
Mr Buhari my man
Werre
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by TimmyA: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
How on earth will you be comparing death with life..... OBJ had a vibrant mindset of driving an all inclusive vibrant and working economy as compared to your tyrant and nepotic President Buhari who have drastically grounded a once growing economy
Wizzz1:
Even if we complain for the next 3 years nothing will change about Buhari being our president. His government has failed in the aspect of security but in other aspects he is doing better than some past administrations we have seen.

His recent policies are aimed at improving the economy and helping the common man unlike people like Obasanjo who made policies to enrich people like Dangote and drive development in only a part of the country.

As regards the detention of Sowore, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the British MI4 can have legal backing to torture and murder suspects in their detention then holding back a citizen for the reason of national security is nothing wrong. Even America declared bobby Fischer wanted for celebrating when the country was mourning and jailed Assange because of wikileaks, these were done for national security reasons even though illegal.

I hope a time will come when we Nigerians will look beyond our political affiliations to support current government because that is the only way to the future, if there is any at all.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Wada3: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
The President has said it all, the relationship between him and his workaholic Vice is perfect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Wada3: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Am just happy that the President and his Vice have refused to be distracted by all the antics of the corrupt elements and their cronies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
destinie2019:

Posterity will judge him harshly. Wicked, insensitive, bloodthirsty, horrible policies, anti people government, religious bigot, jihadist.........
so emotional as most Africans/Nigerians are. I doubt if you can even mention one policy he has made.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
TimmyA:
How on earth will you be comparing death with life..... OBJ had a vibrant mindset of driving an all inclusive vibrant and working economy as compared to your tyrant and nepotic President Buhari who have drastically grounded a once growing economy
OBJ monopolized markets to Favour a few, he burnt down villages, he made Lagos the only point of export thereby crippling the other seaports.

His government was terrible and corrupt we just had so much money then so it did not become so obvious.

Buhari, closed borders to improve local market, removed exclusive right for broadcasting to demonopolized the market, reduced charges on bank transactions. He is a saint compared to OBJ who supported the extortion of Nigerians by MTN when people cried out. Don't say Buhari is bad because everyone does, sit and think before coming to a conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Sirjamo: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osinbajo hasn't complain to the association of chronic Wailers, they are just helping him to cry his cry!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Justiceori2019(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
May the good Lord continue to bless you with wisdom, live long PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Zeesugar(f): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jaapu:

Mumu

Zombified bastard
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by MayorofLagos(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2020

Listen to Buhari forming court compliant. grin
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by BiafraforTrump: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Wada3:
The President has said it all, the relationship between him and his workaholic Vice is perfect

The Workaholic fake pastors of trader moni you mean?
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Basher8583: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:
This has the hallmark of tyranny all over it.The jackboots mentality of 1983-85.Fela's "BEAST OF NO BURDEN" comes to mind.

Na wah oh... This Buharis response really pained you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Basher8583: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Picture ain't enough in this case cos we know bubu ain't sound when it comes to grammar.
So, Video of him saying that or adonbili...

Don't go and beg your father to go to school

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Basher8583: 12:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Benblaq:
These people now speak without fear. See how bold he is, as if he is right.

It's official.... Biafra has taken over nairaland.

See all the yagalous post...

Nairaland hates Nigeria and Buhari.

Your comment is allowed here and it's expected.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Basher8583: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2020
karimcarim:
So we're Free to call him Major General Buhari Rtd

Did he ask you not to call him that?
He has already mentioned that he worked hard to become a major general so why not call him that.

I cannot work hard to be a professor and then you will say calling me a professor will spite me and make me mad with anger.

Come on .... the idiocy is on you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by Antichristus: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2020
crownwealth:
Major General Buharin is a complete FAILURE

Yet you Nigerians voted a complete failure twice? That completely says something.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by crownwealth: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Antichristus:

Yet you Nigerians voted a complete failure twice? That completely says something.

Those who voted him are under spell. Btw: the tyrant rigged himself in to continue the work of destruction.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election by fauda49(m): 12:38am On Jan 27, 2020
post=86133828:

A better Nigeria is all we want.
And a better and more better Nigeria we will get.
Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

Yes, you are dad.
You earned it while their fathers were playing draughts and drinking palm wine under the trees in their villages, with long chewing stick between their brown teeth! grin
They can go and die for all we care.
You absolutely earned your rank Sir.

GBAMsolutely!! cheesy

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians stand with you GIDIGBA President Muhammadu Buhari.
Only criminals that don't have access to out national treasury are crying in pains.

Lol cheesy
Daddy is just the real deal!!
See SUCKER PUNCHes back to back!
Lol cheesy, we took the last part from our Darling Daddy...
When someone ask you stupid questions ,
answer them and finish it with.
'Thank You Very Much'!

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.
God bless Nigeria.

Same guy that was reportedly quoted as complaining that dealing ruthlessly with boko haram is marginalising the north. Same guy that was nominated by boko haram to negotiate on their behalf. How can he fight against himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.