Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (14561 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Bill Gates Reveals The Only Way Out Of Poverty For Nigerians. / The Sure Way Out Of Poverty For Youths Is Agriculture- Ex President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Distinct123:

what we were thought is live below you means which I think is reasonable but based on what you said can i leave above my means

The rule once again is increase your means through assets
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Distinct123:

what we were thought is live below you means which I think is reasonable but based on what you said can i leave above my means

All I know is increase your means through asset(money making asset)
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Distinct123:

Buy asset that can cater for your liabilities
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=uprof post=86374841][/
are you saying training people through vocational training
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Frugality is not supposed to be mistaken with being stingy. Frugality is about being economical and having a plan for your money.
You could earn 100k for example, and decide to budget 10% for people who need your assistance. Frugality is budgeting and sticking to a budget.

mr tender! That frugality in Africa is stinginess, imaging someone tracking a long distance to where he will be interviewed with the intention of reducing cost forgotten that he could be late,and stressed out which could jeopardize his performance
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Distinct123:

mr tender! That frugality in Africa is stinginess, imaging someone tracking a long distance to where he will be interviewed with the intention of reducing cost forgotten that he could be late,and stressed out which could jeopardize his performance

Thanks mr distinct, I agree with you
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by tenderjunkie: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Distinct123:

Lol, that one na stinginess na
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Distinct123:

All you have to do is keep Increasing your means through asset
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mr distinct, buy assets that will increase your means
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2020
What am saying is increase your means through assets. Assets that will cater for your liabilities
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
uprof:
What am saying is increase your means through assets. Assets that will cater for your liabilities

what type of asset are you talk about?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
facenglish:

what type of asset are you talk about?
do you mean buying a car or a house?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
facenglish:

do you mean buying a car or a house?

If your car put money into your pocket,it is your asset if not,it is your liability.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
uprof:

If your car put money into your pocket,it is your asset if not,it is your liability.

hmmm!,if I'm using it for my personal use,is that one not an asset
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
facenglish:

hmmm!,if I'm using it for my personal use,is that one not an asset

That one is your necessity not an asset
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

That one is your necessity not an asset
hmmm! really?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
facenglish:
hmmm! really?

Yes,mr fac
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

Yes,mr fac

Hope you get what am saying!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

Increase your means through assets!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:

Hope you get the message
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
uprof:
Mr distinct, buy assets that will increase your means

what type of assets are you talking about?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Distinct123:

what type of assets are you talking about?

Asset are things you buy that brings money into your pocket?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
uprof:

Asset are things you buy that brings money into your pocket?

Hope you get my points
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
uprof:

Hope you get my points
like my house and .y car.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Distinct123:
like my house and .y car.

If your house and car brings you money every day or month. It is your asset if not it is your liability
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
uprof:

If your house and car brings you money every day or month. It is your asset if not it is your liability

I hope my point is clear to you!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2020
uprof:

I hope my point is clear to you!
yea! but I think! but I used my own car to avoid transportational cost
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Distinct123:

yea! but I think! but I used my own car to avoid transportational cost

That one is your necessity not your asset
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
uprof:

That one is your necessity not your asset
this will be very difficult to believe. my car
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Distinct123:

this will be very difficult to believe. my car
Boss that is the bitter truth
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2020
uprof:

Boss that is the bitter truth

There is nothing one can do about that!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2020
uprof:

There is nothing one can do about that!
I have to process it further before I can accept that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / Zenith Bank: Fixed Deposit Account / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.