Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (14568 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Bill Gates Reveals The Only Way Out Of Poverty For Nigerians. / The Sure Way Out Of Poverty For Youths Is Agriculture- Ex President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Success4a:
I will prefer that online
OK! What is your proposed brand name?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2020
uprof:
OK! What is your proposed brand name?
ABk concept
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nancychris: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2020
This is so educativ..keep it up
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Nancychris:
This is so educativ..keep it up
thanks bro!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Success4a:
ABk concept
use brand name that depict your core business
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2020
Success4a:
ABk concept
this brand name doesn't depict your primary business
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
uprof:
this brand name doesn't depict your primary business
so I have to change it right
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Success4a:
so I have to change it right
yes you have to!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
uprof:
yes you have to!
I will get back you! I need to think over it
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:
I will get back you! I need to think over it
ok no problem!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
I will prefer that online
do you know where you can get the book online?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
do you know where you can get the book online?
you mean where you can get it online
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2020
uprof:
you mean where you can get it online
yes!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
yes!
you will find it on PDFdrive
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by obilokechukwu(m): 5:47am On Apr 01, 2020
the number one is lack of financial education in nigeria, in our educational system we do not have financial education, that why there is poverty in some part of country, why most nigrians given out money to another person, to invest and trade for you? please use the money learn how to trade or a living in the forex world. most called forex investors or trader do not know how to trade, rather they invest your money in another platform or trade for loss. i had been then before. since 11 years on pass through hail on forex so called investors and traders, without no result. just early last year i melt a foreign young guy that put through on forex trade. my advice is this do not invest your money on any forex trader that is nigeria or a foreigner, rather use your money to learn how to trade on forex world, look for good and trust person that know how to trade(exprence, practical, teacher and mentor) that is good on this field. the person is using is own capital or hard earn money to trade forex. below are my earns

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2020
obilokechukwu:
the number one is lack of financial education in nigeria, in our educational system we do not have financial education, that why there is poverty in some part of country, why most nigrians given out money to another person, to invest and trade for you? please use the money learn how to trade or a living in the forex world. most called forex investors or trader do not know how to trade, rather they invest your money in another platform or trade for loss. i had been then before. since 11 years on pass through hail on forex so called investors and traders, without no result. just early last year i melt a foreign young guy that put through on forex trade. my advice is this do not invest your money on any forex trader that is nigeria or a foreigner, rather use your money to learn how to trade on forex world, look for good and trust person that know how to trade(exprence, practical, teacher and mentor) that is good on this field. the person is using is own capital or hard earn money to trade forex. below are my earns
well done marketer!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
uprof:
you will find it on PDFdrive
dot com right!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
dot com right!
no! Dot net!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
no! Dot net!
OK! when am done with the download, I will let you know!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Success4a:
OK! when am done with the download, I will let you know!
no problem!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2020
I love this!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
great contents! love this!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Distinct123:
great contents! love this!
can you pls share the lessons with us! no data to watch
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
uprof:
no problem!
I'm done with the downloading! I have started reading!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2020
facenglish:
can you pls share the lessons with us! no data to watch
no problem! there are lots I learned from it. even though I know most already
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Distinct123:
good o have some questions for you!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
facenglish:
good o have some questions for you!
OK! go ahead and ask your question
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Distinct123:
welcome to this thread mr distinct
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2020
uprof:
welcome to this thread mr distinct
Prof! welcome back! I have reserve questions for you
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
facenglish:
Prof! welcome back! I have reserve questions for you
OK what are your questions
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by narit: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
It will take more than financial education to bring people out of poverty, they are not ready to learn, infact not even ready to take risk. They say information is golden, but what is the use of information without taking action.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
narit:
It will take more than financial education to bring people out of poverty, they are not ready to learn, infact not even ready to take risk. They say information is golden, but what is the use of information without taking action.
good! I love that!

It is a step! Mindset ---- Skill Set--- learn the rule. You dont jump process except you want the failure to be fatal. Learn the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / Zenith Bank: Fixed Deposit Account / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.