Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (14563 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Bill Gates Reveals The Only Way Out Of Poverty For Nigerians. / The Sure Way Out Of Poverty For Youths Is Agriculture- Ex President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2020
uprof:
OK what are your questions
why did you say I should stop living below my means? are you promoting immorality? like stealing or going into debt
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by narit: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2020
uprof:
good! I love that!

It is a step! Mindset ---- Skill Set--- learn the rule. You dont jump process except you want the failure to be fatal. Learn the hard way.
Yes, exactly the mindset, that is the mindset that separate the rich from the middle class or average. The middle class invest money but the rich invest time. They are more interested in knowing the game before jumping into the game. The poor......lol they do not even invest anything at all.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
narit:

Yes, exactly the mindset, that is the mindset that separate the rich from the middle class or average. The middle class invest money but the rich invest time. They are more interested in knowing the game before jumping into the game. The poor......lol they do not even invest anything at all.
thanks!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2020
uprof:
welcome to this thread mr distinct
its my pleasure! what is your question?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Distinct123:
its my pleasure! what is your question?
are you a financial expert?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
uprof:
are you a financial expert?
Im a learner! you be my boss! I'm waiting for your response! I want to learn from you
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Distinct123:
Im a learner! you be my boss! I'm waiting for your response! I want to learn from you
lol! Naa be boss! Oo. What do you think I can offer you
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2020
uprof:
lol! Naa be boss! Oo. What do you think I can offer you
feel free to ask if I can offer
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
uprof:
feel free to ask if I can offer
I want to improve on my core business skills like selling and public speaking
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Distinct123:
I want to improve on my core business skills like selling and public speaking
both are very important! I can coach you in those areas but you can still opt in for courses in that areas too
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
uprof:
both are very important! I can coach you in those areas but you can still opt in for courses in that areas too
OK!, can we start with selling skills development
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Distinct123:
OK!, can we start with selling skills development
yes!

Before we go into details,are you good at communication?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
uprof:
yes!

Before we go into details,are you good at communication?
on the average!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Distinct123:
on the average!
we need to do a little bit work on that before we move on to the actual sales
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
uprof:
we need to do a little bit work on that before we move on to the actual sales
how can you be of help in that area?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Distinct123:
how can you be of help in that area?
you need to read books on English communication? Go and get complete English couse for school and colleges, read from cover to cover, and watch some videos of Emma on YouTube
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
uprof:
you need to read books on English communication? Go and get complete English couse for school and colleges, read from cover to cover, and watch some videos of Emma on YouTube
I bought the books when I wanted to write jamb. I will read it again.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Distinct123:
I bought the books when I wanted to write jamb. I will read it again.
pls do! When you are done let me know
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
uprof:
OK! thanks bro!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2020
uprof:
I'm done, what next?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Distinct123:
I'm done, what next?
you need through financial education, that's next
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2020
uprof:
you need through financial education, that's next
pls what is the difference between financial education and financial literacy
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Distinct123:
pls what is the difference between financial education and financial literacy
when have the knowledge of accounting, you are financially literate, you can read financial statements
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2020
uprof:
when have the knowledge of accounting, you are financially literate, you can read financial statements
where can someone get financial education
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Distinct123:
where can someone get financial education
from those who are doing the real thing, who are building businesses like entrepreneur. They I.part wisdom and the wisdom is disseminated. So I learn and benefit
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2020
uprof:
from those who are doing the real thing, who are building businesses like entrepreneur. They I.part wisdom and the wisdom is disseminated. So I learn and benefit
OK! can you pass onto me what you learn
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Distinct123:
OK! can you pass onto me what you learn
no problem if you wont run away
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by PropertyBuying(f): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for this
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2020
PropertyBuying:
Thank you for this

thanks for your commendation! ToListen to other educative video from money Affairs, pls subscribe to the channel for free through the link in the video
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
uprof:
no problem if you wont run away
lol! you are funny! how do we go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / Zenith Bank: Fixed Deposit Account / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.