Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu (951 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu by Cargist44: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2020
A woman got more than she bargained for when she took to Facebook to seek help after her car broke down. It turned out a 'good Samaritan' on Facebook agreed to help but on one condition: that she sends him a picture of her in bra in exchange for his good deed.

Bethany Pywell and her friend were about driving out of a retail park in King's Lynn Norfolk in England on Friday night when her car wouldn't start. The two women sought for a means to get out of the situation by asking passersby for help as it was already 9.pm, and they needed to get back home to their children.

Bethany, 25, turned to Facebook for help and was relieved when one of her male friends there offered to assist her.

But her conversation with the man took to a ludicrous turn when he demanded a picture of Bethany in her bra as repayment for the favor.

The man, known only as Luke, asked her where she was and added,

"What's in it for me Bleep?"

Bethany who was shocked by the message replied,

"Seriously dude, we’ve both got kids we wanna get home to and we're freezing! Please just help us out."

In response, Luke said,

"Yeah I will but send me a pic of you in your bra and I can be there in 5 mins."

In a bid to make him come down to help them, the mother of one said she'll send it when she gets home. But Luke would have none of that rather he asked for the picture three more times.

Bethany had her self-respect to maintain and didn't take him up on his offer.

She sent Luke a photo of her muddy shoe and wrote,

"Here's your dirty pix.Axx hole!"

Naijauto gathered Bethany and her friend was later rescued by a friend who helped them to jump-start the car and they got home before 10.pm.

While narrating the incident, Bethany said,
It's absolutely shocking because when you're in that situation you don't expect someone to take advantage of you like that.

"I couldn't believe what I was reading. I wanted him to see sense that he can't get away with doing that, but he obviously didn't."

She later deleted Luke from her list and blocked him too.

Let's be honest, would you have succumbed if you were this lady?

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/auto-aid-for-sex-pix-facebook-helper-to-aid-woman-with-broken-down-car-if-she-sends-topless-pix-5967

1 Like

Re: Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu by moorevic(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
That's sweet of her.
Re: Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu by Cargist44: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2021
Yet they belong to stingy men association ( SMAN) undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Cry Whenever I Think Of Him | Am I Possessed? / (video) Biology Teacher Teaching Students On How To Have C*X / My Vaseline Brothers Come Over Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.