Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved (2697 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by PerfectMatchNG: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2020
What could make a woman automatically loose interest in a man she once loved and cherish so much?

Your views please
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Davash222(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2020
When the man stop giving her money like he used to do.

12 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Blakjewelry(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Behavior, lack of space, personality and lifestyle that is if she wasn't there because of the money

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Davash222(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Behavior, lack of space, personality and lifestyle that is if she wasn't there because of the money
She's always there for the money except she's not Nigerian!!

12 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by orunto27: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2020
It's a Stage in the Affairs of all Animals. Keep them temporarily separated from each other. And if they know and love God, they will repent quickly and come together again.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by slimjohn2k5: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2020
-because she have tried several times to cope but is not working
-there is option two which seems a better option
-family is against it but she won't tell u

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Blakjewelry(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Davash222:

She's always there for the money except she's not Nigerian!!
LOL you can't speak for the Nigeria ladies. If you find it hard to get a good lady, then you will have to watch the type of girl you go for. If you are looking for a slayer then be ready with bag load of paper, there a lot of good girls out there looking for good guys too but not finding them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Davash222(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Blakjewelry:

LOL you can't speak for the Nigeria ladies. If you find it hard to get a good lady, then you will have to watch the type of girl you go for. If you are looking for a slayer then be ready with bag load of paper, there a lot of good girls out there looking for good guys too but not finding them
Story
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Blakjewelry(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Davash222:

Story
well for a start maybe you will have to change your mentality, because for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. People tend to behave according to the way people act toward them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by seyigiggle: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2020
most of those who have replied are not women.
i guess they are bisexual.
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by samdavjustin(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Blakjewelry:
well for a start maybe you will have to change your mentality, because for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. People tend to behave according to the way people act toward them.

Stop deceiving yourself almost all women always look for financial benefits in their relationship. It’s a relationship something has to entice her and most times is money or some other benefits

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2020
let me see the reason that doesn't give me that attention she once sad
following
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2020
A lot. Hypergamy is always the number one reason, I believe.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Blakjewelry(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2020
samdavjustin:

Stop deceiving yourself almost all women always look for financial benefits in their relationship. It’s a relationship something has to entice her and most times is money or some other benefits
well what work for one might not work for others. BTW why is it that you can see two extremely poor people living with their wife and that condition and the likes of you are still finding it to stick with any lady? Water find it own level, go for your class and when things improve, upgrade your babe too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by samdavjustin(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Blakjewelry:
well what work for one might not work for others. BTW why is it that you can see two extremely poor people living with their wife and that condition and the likes of you are still finding it to stick with any lady? Water find it own level, go for your class and when things improve, upgrade your babe too

First off I am in a relationship and I have no problems attracting women. The poor women and men in relationship you mentioned who told you they are happy about their situations. When a woman cannot get who she desires she has no choice but to settle for the available.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by ghettochild4u(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=PerfectMatchNG post=86143970]What could make a woman automatically loose interest in a man she once loved and cherish so much?

Your views please[/quote
BAD SEX
BAD BEHAVIOR
SHE FOUND SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU
OR U BECAME BORING IN ALL U DO

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by PerfectMatchNG: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
What worked for our parents may not work for us now. Marry your friend or someone you can be friendly with.
Good day beautiful people.
samdavjustin:

First off I am in a relationship and I have no problems attracting women. The poor women and men in relationship you mentioned who told you they are happy about their situations. When a woman cannot get who she desires she has no choice but to settle for the available.
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by CHoccolaTE: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Inconsiderate behavior from man. Not caring for her, incompatibility, infidelity etc. Just disrespect and disregard for her feelings

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Veryfoolishboy: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
I believe love is a very strong bond. It's different from infatuation or likeness...

I don't know what could make love stop yet... Maybe because I haven't found my own love....
In love; no one stops loving, they forgive.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Veryfoolishboy: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Inconsiderate behavior from man. Not caring for her, incompatibility, infidelity etc. Just disrespect and disregard for her feelings
hello
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by CHoccolaTE: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
hello
Good day
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Gadafii: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
she never truly loved him, she loved somethin else about him, love doesn't end suddenly, besides when u truly love some one its very difficult to completely forget about them, there will be still an iota of likeness for him

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Blakjewelry(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
samdavjustin:

First off any man who no problem attracting women must have a nice character and as such don't have bad opinion about women.
Secondly the poor I mentioned don't necessarily have to be happy about there situation but they are living together. Look at every phase of life you will see couple living together. The point here is two people of similar standard living together so we don't have to generalize.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Phenomenal16(f): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
For me is
1.lack of attention
2.indecision
.not sure of what he wants..

3.communication issues
4.money..but it depends on what he does for a living
5.pride
For me oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by PerfectMatchNG: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2020
cheesy
Phenomenal16:
For me is
1.lack of attention
2.indecision
.not sure of what he wants..

3.communication issues
4.money..but it depends on what he does for a living
5.pride
For me oooo
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by BlackfireX: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2020
When buhari is the president

Argue with Nigeria economy

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by mezarddinny: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2020
samdavjustin:

i agree with you, many women enter relationships cos of money but what the op is talking about is love. many women are in relationships with men because of love, you will be suprised to know many women feed their men and will find it hard to dump him even when there is a better offer somewhere else, i know of 2 guys like that, women are always the one spending on them, it has rubbed off on me twice sef. also, many men make A mistake of attracting women with money, for example, a man that is toasting a lady and goes ahead to buy her a phone even when he knows the lady is not feeling him or he spends so much money on her even when he knows she doesn't have anything for him. we men like to blame women a lot but we fail to ask ourselves, didn't i see that this girl never loved me? you shouldn't blame a girl for being in a relationship with you because of money when money was the principal thing you used to attract her

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by PerfectMatchNG: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
mezarddinny:
i agree with you, many women enter relationships cos of money but what the op is talking about is love. many women are in relationships with men because of love, you will be suprised to know many women feed their men and will find it hard to dump him even when there is a better offer somewhere else, i know of 2 guys like that, women are always the one spending on them, it has rubbed off on me twice sef. also, many men make A mistake of attracting women with money, for example, a man that is toasting a lady and goes ahead to buy her a phone even when he knows the lady is not feeling him or he spends so much money on her even when he knows she doesn't have anything for him. we men like to blame women a lot but we fail to ask ourselves, didn't i see that this girl never loved me? you shouldn't blame a girl for being in a relationship with you because of money when money was the principal thing you used to attract her
shocked
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Raskasal(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Gadafii:
she never truly loved him, she loved somethin else about him, love doesn't end suddenly, besides when u truly love some one its very difficult to completely forget about them, there will be still an iota of likeness for him

The Oracle have spoken. And you spoke right. If love exists unconditionally, it won't just end like that

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by PerfectMatchNG: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
wink
Raskasal:

The Oracle have spoken. And you spoke right. If love exists unconditionally, it won't just end like that
Re: What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved by Allsingles: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Women are like flowers.
Once you stop watering your flower as you are supposed to, the flower will gradually lose it's beauty.
Once you stops watering your flowers, it will wither and lose it's attractions.
A woman can lose interest in the man she once so much loved when the man no longer takes care of her.
For instance, a woman that likes good sex, if in so many occasions you could not give her good sex as you always do, she can only endure it for a little time then she will look for it outside your home.
A woman that can't do without money, she doesn't have her own source of income, once you change your attitude in giving her money, she will look for it outside.
To keep the love alive and enjoyable, there are things you should never forget to do always and they are by increasing your romance and ...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/12/11-ways-to-flirt-with-your-wife-for-her.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Dude Alone? / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / My Three Girlfriends Gained Admission To The Same School, Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.