Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Are Village People So Wicked? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Village People So Wicked? (52734 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
eddieguru:
....I've seen a village man confess of killing people spiritually cool

Let me educate u, that's if ur mind is open to new information.

How did he kill those people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
jchioma:
It's not limited only to the village people though. I think it's the wicked and primitive mindset of the black man that will refuse to see others excel above them.

I remember one Bro. Louis, who suffered for many years in Lagos, until fate smiled on him and he became relatively successful. He bought 2 cars, rented a big flat and was already building his house. Everything was looking up for him, so to speak, until he decided to visit the village. He visited old and forgotten friends and relatives, threw monies around, and created the impression that he had arrived.

He was prepared a special meal, which he and his friend that went with him ate. Immediately, afterward, they both sensed that something wrong had happened. While the friend went underground to look for a solution, our so called brother, a staunch member of a holy holy church, went back to his church in Lagos for deliverance, but unfortunately, the church after seeing the severity of his case, directed that he be taken to the hospital, and it was in the hospital, after dome few days that this brother succumbed to death. And guess who confessed to killing him? His own mother, in conjunction with the comity of village people. His crime? She said, he was too proud, and only came to "oppress" them with historical wealth. Apparently, his mum was a witch.

witches doesn't exist. stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2020
jesmond3945:
yes because pulling you down would not benefit any one unlike pulling down someone who has stayed in turkey and built mansions.

That doesn't transform to being immune.

Making a man's leg to swell doesn't in anyway mean that he has been pulled down... grin grin.

There are cripple n blind people who are very rich.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by benji93: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Na digital era we dey now. You still dey live for Obasanjo regime? grin. I beg tell am say him Bleep up real bad. grin
OlawaleBammie:

Babalawo don dey get website/Blog
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by ume1000: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Those who refuse to listen to the advice of others Would themselves be an advice to others

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by skyhighweb(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2020
dem say dem say dem say 20 naira if police ask you how u take know say nah 20 naira dem dey sell am u go say them say them say who b dem now u no go fit point hand

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Offpoint: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt know why successful people visit their hometown for what exactly? To show off?
You will see all these abroad returnees visiting village nd i be wondering for what exactly?
My mum never allowed her children to visit her hometown even when my grandpa died nd i was mad that i never knew my grandpa b4 his death nd she explained to me the reason behind it nd gave me examples of some that visited their hometown nd are regretting till nw!! When you hear stories about village people you will fear them honestly!!
Sorry to say this, your parents have bleeped you all up.
imagine not knowing your root.
pathetic, you think if Evil really want to locate you they don't know your whereby?

if your parents were mine, I'll sue them now that I'm of age.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by edoairways: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
Dont mind this people. The number of vices in their cities is enough to kill and dry them like stockfish.
Village people upandan.

Well, I am their village people and we are not going anywhere grin grin
Myvillagepeople you are mentioned again
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Karleb(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2020
They are wicked because we believe they are.

How about numerous wealthy people who were born in the city, became big in the city and died a sudden death in the city without stepping a foot in the village? undecided

How about Kobe Bryant? Is his village people responsible for his sudden, horrible death?

How about Eminalo Salah?

How about Da Grin?

How about Goldie?

How about Kefee?

How about Yaradua?

How about ...?

I don't like going to my village though.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigeria Mentality or maybe African.

Foreigners never believed GOING HOME this and that. If you stay in a region for a period of time. It automatically becomes your home and the people becomes your people.

But our Nigeria, An Ibadan boy would grow up and marry in Lagos and still claim he's not from Lagos.

But going home during festive season, you realise that the people you meet at home are unfamiliar.

Now where's supposed to be the real home??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Teerach: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2020
"The way you look at things, the things you look at changes"..... My point: everything is energy. You draw to you whatever u believe is true. I'm sure that man drew that illness to him with the mindset that village people are witches bla bla bla.
After all, he's not the only wealthy city man building in that village na. Y didn't others fall ill.... Oh my Nigeria. Lol. Y'all should stop this superstitions. It doesn't work.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2020
jchioma:
It's not limited only to the village people though. I think it's the wicked and primitive mindset of the black man that will refuse to see others excel above them.

I remember one Bro. Louis, who suffered for many years in Lagos, until fate smiled on him and he became relatively successful. He bought 2 cars, rented a big flat and was already building his house. Everything was looking up for him, so to speak, until he decided to visit the village. He visited old and forgotten friends and relatives, threw monies around, and created the impression that he had arrived.

He was prepared a special meal, which he and his friend that went with him ate. Immediately, afterward, they both sensed that something wrong had happened. While the friend went underground to look for a solution, our so called brother, a staunch member of a holy holy church, went back to his church in Lagos for deliverance, but unfortunately, the church after seeing the severity of his case, directed that he be taken to the hospital, and it was in the hospital, after some few days that this brother succumbed to death. And guess who confessed to killing him? His own mother, in conjunction with the comity of village people. His crime? She said, he was too proud, and only came to "oppress" them with his wealth. Apparently, his mum was a witch.

Wisdom has always been profitable to direct.

Most of the affected people are show offs too.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by edoairways: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Oracle23:

There is nothing like village people.

Religious idiots have been confused n deceived by their pastors to attribute every single misfortune in their lives to village people.

Nothing special is wrong with that guy, he simply has a medical issue...A fluid retention problem, usually connected to the kidney
There was village people even before the wide spread of publicity by many preachers.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by adolf444: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by joyandfaith: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:
So this man has never visited the village for over 11 years only to visit this past December and the unexpected happened!

He was successful and had cars. He started the foundation of a duplex in the village and I guess this is where the envy became unbearable.

I heard they 'knack him jazz', and his left leg has swollen.

There are different hospitals they have taken him to but no remedy.

one doctor advised them to go spiritual about the situation, that he probably stepped on a jazz.

The pitiful thing is that someone claimed this jazz is sold for as little as #20.

Yes, you heard that right, twenty naira!

have they taken him to a teaching hospital ? diabetic foot , cancer , renal problem? there are bad and good people everywhere. if your relatives are bad , do not go back to village. also, as general rules, do not waste resources in building edifice in village. even if you are living in city, do not build expensive edifice in areas where people reign.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by millionboi2: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:
So this man has never visited the village for over 11 years only to visit this past December and the unexpected happened!

He was successful and had cars. He started the foundation of a duplex in the village and I guess this is where the envy became unbearable.

I heard they 'knack him jazz', and his left leg has swollen.

There are different hospitals they have taken him to but no remedy.

one doctor advised them to go spiritual about the situation, that he probably stepped on a jazz.

The pitiful thing is that someone claimed this jazz is sold for as little as #20.

Yes, you heard that right, twenty naira!

man is nothin
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Asquare84(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
My uncle was killed till date because he want to build a feeling station in a village (not from that village) and the villagers insist he should not sight a feeling station in their village. Till date that my uncle was buried because of the jazz he match at the feeling station
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by bukatyne(f): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

Some things are best experienced
That is all I will tell you

Very very true.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by StupidNLmods: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Chuksfela1:
U never jam better village people Oga
Make dem come na.. I dey wait
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by joyandfaith: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2020
ayobamiJR:
Nigeria Mentality or maybe African.

Foreigners never believed GOING HOME this and that. If you stay in a region for a period of time. It automatically becomes your home and the people becomes your people.

But our Nigeria, An Ibadan boy would grow up and marry in Lagos and still claim he's not from Lagos.

But going home during festive season, you realise that the people you meet at home are unfamiliar.

Now where's supposed to be the real home??

nice point

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Offpoint: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2020
jchioma:

He was prepared a special meal, which he and his friend that went with him ate. Immediately, afterward, they both sensed that something wrong had happened. While the friend went underground to look for a solution, our so called brother, a staunch member of a holy holy church, went back to his church in Lagos for deliverance, but unfortunately, the church after seeing the severity of his case, directed that he be taken to the hospital, and it was in the hospital, after some few days that this brother succumbed to death. And guess who confessed to killing him? His own mother, in conjunction with the comity of village people. His crime? She said, he was too proud, and only came to "oppress" them with his wealth. Apparently, his mum was a witch.
fallacy, it never happened. someone cooked up this story, tell it to someone, and other to another until it gets to you and now you're chunking out on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Thazard(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:
.....and by the way, the easiest way for jazz to 'knack' you is to actually believe in jazz itself.

Whatever you believe expands cos all is energy.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Offpoint: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Not good advice bro!

All power belongs to God. "You shall step upon snakes and scorpions and they shall not harm you"

Just know who you are in Christ Jesus and nothing will happen to you.

Baby snakes never leave their place of birth until their fangs are developed. Be as wise and serpents BUT gentle as dove.

Keep your hand clean but hold on to God as you MUST pray in the morning and commit all your ways with blood of Jesus.

I can't run away or avoid my village because of so called evil men!!!
Alaye baby snakes are born (hatched) with their fangs and venom fully developed.

Make your research properly, thank you.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by joyandfaith: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2020
jchioma:

the mother had delusion of guilty.
men had hypochondriasis. one died probably due to complications of medical treatment may be in a private hospital by quacks or unnecessary fasting in church.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Iluvmycontr3: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2020
1.Most village pple haven't accepted christ as their Lord and personal saviour, hence they continue to carry out the assignments of their master-satan the devil.

It takes genuine repentance to completely overcome the spirit of hatred, envy n jealousy that often lead to strife n all manner of wickedness.

2.Wickedness thrives in the dark. Most villages in Africa are like a dark jungle.

3. Most pple in the village ain't educated- Education make pple become exposed to our world of light, opportunities, fun, happiness and progress.

4. Most of the witch doctors, deities n fetish substances are in the villages.

5. Polygamous homes

In my own view, these are some of the reasons wickedness thrives in African villages
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kamez(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt know why successful people visit their hometown for what exactly? To show off?
You will see all these abroad returnees visiting village nd i be wondering for what exactly?
My mum never allowed her children to visit her hometown even when my grandpa died nd i was mad that i never knew my grandpa b4 his death nd she explained to me the reason behind it nd gave me examples of some that visited their hometown nd are regretting till nw!! When you hear stories about village people you will fear them honestly!!

i agree with u to an extent, but i can tell u that not all villages indulge in such...from experience, its more rampant in very under developed villages where u still have lots of shrines, herbalist, and frustrated and depressed elderly people....

im from imo state and if u come to my villa during xmas u will marvel...people return from all parts of this country and beyond with different cars, people sit at local spots, eat and drink together without fear..build their houses and sleep peacefully in it, and return back to their base after the new year..

i dont think there is a single shrine or herbalist existing anywhere in my villa..nobody get that time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Bigval5: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Osidazz19:

He better go to another hospital until he meets a competent doctor that knows what he's doing instead of these quack doctors that are quick to give such stupid advice.
Nothing like village people, he has a medical condition that needs treatment ASAP.
I beg stop this archaic neanderthal African maladies.
This is one of the reasons why all these scam Pastors are able to scam so many gullibles so easily.

Oga there are some sickness & inflictions that can't be handled by going to the hospital, it will worsen the case...

The nurse was right, if he had ever tried treating that stuff with modern medicine, he might and up being paralyzed... The spiritual controls the physical if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by pacretus(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
Arrant bullshit!!!
Who know you for your village. Shouldn't it have occurred to this village people mongers that you can only kill or maim whom you know quite well or whom you are conversant with their itineraries.
This paranoia island is often created in gullible minds.
I am tired of this bull crap of singling out poor hardworking people residing humbly in their peaceful abodes, as witches and wizards, just because someone somewhere is sorta feeling paranoid.
Anyway, it says a lot about this paranoid and demented group of people especially when their purported villages resembles the Congo hinterlands, the Botswana desert-lands or the riverine areas of Kiribati. These city people are even forgotten as soon as they go back to base. I am from the village and I know what I am talking about, we don't give a hoot about anybody.

The developed cities, towns and villages of the world happens to be someone's "village" too. How come you do not attribute this attacks to the developed areas you reside in with your dysfunctional families and envious friends.? Is it because you have been programmed by some fvcked up psyche that poor or poverty means wizardry or witchcraft.??
It never occurred to this 21st century Spanish inquisitors that 95% of their enemies follows from the city??
Good for You, but same cannot be said of those who came from polygamous homes, jealousy, envy, and all kind of vices reside in the minds of most poor people(not all). Witch craft and voodoo are demonic practises which are part of most African cultures. If you believe there only exist the good without the bad, sorry to say you are insane. Only in villages do you hear of relatives wanting to take the properties of a deceaseds immediate family. In developed societies, no one cares about your existence let alone wanna harm you because of envy.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by cescky(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:
undecidedhmmmmm

Some of you have been completely brainwashed.
I blame you not......it's just what you were told while growing up.

What about some of us that live in villages? I wonder with this your logic, how the hell are we still alive? undecided

My point is that sometimes you need to unlearn somethings you learnt as a kid. Not all you hear are actually true. I stay in my village and I've never had any reason to be afraid of anything. Some of the best and most honest people I know are actually in the rural areas.
All the yahoo boys, fake pastors, corrupt politicians, ritualists and the likes don't reside in the villages. Change your mentality..... Visit just once and I bet you visit once every year atleast wink

Oga calm down
You no get money.. So no one sends you
Get money and reality of your environs will hit you
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Oyiboman69: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Babalawo don dey get website/Blog
Shwoooo!!!!

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by PHIPEX(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
I hate these kinds of baseless stories that continue to tarnish the image of the poor in rural areas. "Always Somebody said". Before you know it, someone in Nollywood will pick it and make it look like a norm. How come all those that built their mansons in the village are not dead yet. I grew up in the village and know that bulk of these stories are baseless and fear driven.

@ OP, tell the sick person to visit a standard hospital. I keep wondering why the supposed " wicked villagers" have t killed our politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.